United Sates Marines

>Americans think they wouldn't lose in a war against China
>Meanwhile this is what the average Marine looks like
I knew Ameicans were fat but how did you burgers let your MILITARY reach this level? Could these land whales even pass a fucking PT test or have your standards gotten so low you don't even do those anymore?

Attached: UnitedStatesMuhreens.png (606x592, 741K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearlife.com/health/young-chinese-soldiers-fat-masturbate-much-pass-army-fitness-test/
youtube.com/watch?v=JXRxjmifjO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1482729189224.jpg (500x500, 43K)

The military eats the same high carb food as the rest of American society, so why wouldn't they be fat too?

>muh bait
Look man, I just want to know why there are two fatsses in United States Marie Corps uniforms
How did they get like this?

>implessive

If China is so badass why do you still live in Canada with your parents?

2 much crowns

Attached: fatmarine.jpg (600x790, 47K)

chick men look about the same as their women, and have the same amount of body hair.

brits gotem too

Attached: 5024986-0-image-a-21_1539461601076.jpg (636x382, 51K)

Look at mattis. The epitome of Marine leadership...."I quit".

oh fuck they cremated gunny.

and krauts

Attached: 1_463.jpg (640x480, 100K)

They didn't cremate him, they ate him.

Well what do you expect when the minimum requirement to join is running a mile and a half in quarter of an hour.

Absolute fucking jokes mate

Attached: Screenshot_20180206-114807.jpg (1440x2065, 838K)

Jesus, thats a "light warm up" at the gym for me

What else does some rearline POG need? It's not an issue so long as these fatties are kept far from combat duties.

>and krauts
Not brown enough, Helmut.

>What else does some rearline POG need? It's not an issue so long as these fatties are kept far from combat duties

Fair point BUT it kind of flies in the face of "every marine is a rifleman first"

Because standards have been set low so that women can pass

But they're taught the basic skills of a rifleman, are they not? If all it takes for them to be a combat-capable rifleman is to get fit, then is it not fine?

Attached: 1529943506801.jpg (799x1194, 114K)

That fat hombre on the left is a FUCKING CORPORAL
Either they let him in as a fat fuck or he managed to get fat as shit in the space of a year

Lance Corporal*

I actually live in Englad

>Fair point BUT it kind of flies in the face of "every marine is a rifleman first"

That is, if they don't chose to quit like the Secretary of Defense did. If you don't like the order from CIC, you can quit. Pack your AWOL bag and gtfo.

Would like to post so facts from a colonel but it's a webm and audio can't be played on Jow Forums

Errrrrrrr yeah I suppose.

It's more like a discipline issue for me, if all you need to get in and stay in is two measly pull ups and a 1.5 mile brisk walk then it doesn't really say a lot about the calibre of people currently in service.

Be Infantry
Eat a lot, burn a lot
Bust your knees.
Become POG
Still used to eat a lot, sit all day

It's not that hard.

>so facts from a colonel
what?

They ate too much.

>men have to do 35 crunches, womyn 45
See, the standards are not lower for womyn, just different!

Me on the left

>thinking that these are active duty
>implying things aren't worse in China
realclearlife.com/health/young-chinese-soldiers-fat-masturbate-much-pass-army-fitness-test/
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Even then, they're having trouble attracting new recruits.

Meanwhile the Chinese military is comprised of literal wizards.

Attached: chinese wizards.png (571x700, 338K)

Dare I propose they are /our guys/?

Even if OP wasn't just misleading bait, I would genuinely still place my bet on the military that is overweight, but backed by all the things that the US military is, which the Chinese aren't.

The PLA is undertrained, underexperienced, and has "military leaders" who are literally CCP civilian chairpersons with no experience.
The CCP's economic "might" is mostly faked numbers that game the systems by which the international community measures reliability.

The CCP is essentially pretending to be a superpower in the hopes that they can fake it and keep everyone from calling their bluff until they stabilize off of all the stolen technology and build themselves into a legitimate economy.

I'd still take the overweight but genuinely experienced and logistically sound military of ANY western alliance over them any day.

The average German infantry man is Russian

Attached: 1483944252205.jpg (224x225, 9K)

Look man, I just want to know how you manage to breathe unassisted with a one digit IQ.
How do you even breathe?

Attached: isthisfaggotserious.gif (234x159, 315K)

>not as lean
>still as mean
>always a marine

That's the IST you tard. The PFT is a 3 mile run.

Must be Norf England

absolute Einheit

>China
>the country that has problems with its current generations being unfit for service due to poor physical shape, including enlarged blood vessels from masturbation and sitting all day long
I wager that the US will do just fine.

Would you want to work for a russian stooge?

based

I take comfort in the fact that all of our militaries atlre grossly overweight and unfit for service desu. People say nukes are what's keeping the world safe, I disagree...it's these fat fucks' inability to fight that is.

If that is true, why not hire a special investigator with an unlimited budget and give him and his expansive staff, four or five years to gather all the evidence?

Assuming you're not a troll, its simple.

These marines are on funeral detail, which is often a low-impact discharge detail for marines who are on their way out due to medical discharge, but still physically able to perform ceremonial duties for the rest of their enlistment term.

This does lead to an issue though: Having typically been bed ridden for a time, physically recovering from injuries even when back on duty, and still consuming a calorie rich diet that would typically be worked off in PT and active duty, they gain weight.

Savvy?

Only a shitty recruiter would send you to boot with those minimums.
My station requires 5 pullups, 11:00 or better 1.5 mile time, and 60 crunches to ship. Also that's just the IST.
The PFT is 3 miles and crunches/pullups. Not to mention your PFT score factors in to your eligibility of picking up rank

>implying we wouldn't just spam cruise missiles at the chinchins

>implying cruise missiles are the only part of war

The IST gets you to boot camp, nothing else.
b8
boot

This is the only correct answer. Just like that absolute unit of a soldier that implessives like to meme who was recovering from being in a hospital. I was in Norway recently and you should see some of their military members, they are l a r g e.

The military Is a reflection of the modern man absolutely fucking pathetic

I run 3 miles in 15 min

These Marines look like they are part of the burial detail in D.C. for Arlington. These guys are powerlifters used for lifting caskets all day. They are allowed to exceed the height/weight standard.

Fuckin POGs mane

Attached: BB89B151-6F43-42D6-BD8A-3B6AEAD27188.jpg (750x400, 150K)

It won't much longer until a moderately sized swath of Western Canada IS China.

Based and fappilled

My question is though. What jacket are they wearing? I’d like to have my wedding in the winter and didn’t know the Corps had these. Want to make my marine buddies wear these.

kek. China (or Russia) vs. USA would not be a conventional war; it would escalate to nukes, and the whole world would be gone in a flash.

>I knew Ameicans were fat but how did you burgers let your MILITARY reach this level?

I would bet the bank that either one of those fat bastards could beat the fuck out of out of you and a couple of your gay buddies in a fist fight.

OP btfo

Attached: how_you_look_to_the_japs.jpg (1383x3522, 1.24M)

Sure buddy, post physique.

youtube.com/watch?v=JXRxjmifjO8

The average German citizen is a Somali. Thanks stasi merkel.

Great write up.

it's 3 miles and if you're not running a 1st class PFT your promotions are greatly hindered. You'll slump at either E3 or E4 for awhile. Anyone at E5 who isn't older should run a 1st class easy.

Also >2 pullups
Minimum is 5 and you will fail if you actually do minimums on the new PFT.