The balkanization of the U.S is inevitable now at this point. Given the circumstances and tension...

The balkanization of the U.S is inevitable now at this point. Given the circumstances and tension. How would life be in these new formed countries? Eventually Texas will push west and conquer the liberals. The south will more or less become a tribal no mans land for some time with ethnic cleansing. And Appalachia will become Afghanistan. The eastern seaboard will be an urban nightmare. And the north and pacific passenge into Alaska will be no man land of frontier dominated by tribes ambushing all who enter the wilderness.

Canada will fall because of American Refugees flooding into it. And Mexicans and Central Americans will attempt to storm the southern U.S. but most of the fighting will take place down there. With remnant border and U.S forces and minutemen fighting the Mexican military.

Chinese backing an Russian backing as well as European backing of Proxies. ASSUMING no nukes are fired. How do you fair in this new world?

Attached: 3E557541-0788-4A3F-965D-82842CDF2C62.png (2147x2215, 407K)

>The balkanization of the U.S is inevitable now at this point
No its not. Go outside for an hour and you'll see its not. It'll never happen because the US needs to be united or else China and Russia will interfere

I did go outside with my pro second amendment shirt in downtown LA and I was immediately yelled at and called by cuckservative by a passer by

>this is struggle in the 21sr century

Fuck off back to your suburb kiddo.

Nigger what the hell?? You can’t even show your face in some cities if you even remotely state your political alligance or the patriotism of its lack of or too much.

>Sepratism is on the rise and he thinks it’s something to brush off

Yeah ok moron

And if a civil war broke out, the dollar would suffer greatly. And subsequently, 97% of global trade will be directly affected as it relies heavily on the stability of the USD, along with other countries that use our currency.
Everybody will be under martial law before it gets even close on the sole premises that the world keeps spinning round.

My pasty soiboi friend that moved to LA strictly for the politics had food thrown at him on the streets when Trump won just because he was white.
The irony was delicious but moreso worrying than anything else.

You live in LA. Fuck off trash

>Things that never happened: the post

>The balkanization of the U.S is inevitable now at this point.
Nope.
It's just not worth it for any country.
The world has reached an equilibrium that nations don't want to lose now.

Unfortunately you're about a century too late to live out these fantasies.

Attached: Confederate_Painting_104.jpg (1000x1196, 339K)

This is dumb there are too many differences between North New England and South New England. Also USSA wtf is this shit.

People being lefty retards doesn't mean that the US is about to collapse. Ask me how I know this story is fake?

And did everyone clap and you're range buddies now?

Trade barriers between states would tank the economy.
>inb4 open borders shill
Not arguing for that. But Adam Smith, the father of economics, says that "everyone is better off with trade".
Not every state has the resources to be entirely self-reliant (unfortunately). One possibly-desirable outcome to make the US a trade agreement of independent states, not unlike the EU (as it was supposed to be at its genesis) or the original Articles of Confederation.
Again, free trade is not mutually exclusive to secure borders or state/local sovereignty.

WAAAAA WAAAA SOMEONE DISAGREES WITH MY POLITICAL VIEWS WAAAAAA WAAAAAA THE US IS BALKANIZATING WAAAAA WAAAA

>Texas
>not part of the Mexico empire
Kek. But at this point, the parasite horde is present and growing in almost every state. This last decade alone in the Midwest has been crazy. The animals aren't isolated like your map suggests.

Actually it is worth it to China they want to be top dog

I made this on /tg/ as a joke once but apparently some peeps on Jow Forums go with it

Attached: civilwar.jpg (2981x3060, 1.82M)

p much this.

US economics, culture, families are far too standardized and spread out now for a civil war to work anymore. Everyone has relatives that live everywhere, business are all everywhere, and you see the same shit and stores everywhere you go

In 20 years the republican party will be dead anyway due to demographic changes so it's all moot

>not every state has the resources to be entirely self-relient

so you've never been to Ohio??

Attached: scriptohio.jpg (1200x800, 307K)

>In 20 years the republican party will be dead anyway due to demographic changes so it's all moot
Yep. The US isn't going to collapse or split because of tensions, it's just going to slowly degrade and get worse until we are Brazil tier. Any resistance from the right will not be a civil war, but lone wolf attacks that will be branded as terrorism from another right-wing nut job. How do I know this is a likely scenario? Because its boring and doesn't satisfy our fantasies, and its happened before.

The only states that have the resources to be self-sufficient by this point are the enormous ones with small populations like wyoming and montana

And even then I mean just theoretical survival. The population would be still losing their shit from no mcdonalds and iphones within a month.

This is why XRP is going to replace the USD as the international currency.

There's two possibilities behind this post. Either you are underage and not allowed to shitpost here, or you're an adult and for some reason you're still entertaining these delusional fantasies that you'll fight in a second Civil War. That's very very pathetic

>The balkanization of the U.S is inevitable now at this point.

says increasingly schizophrenic man

Mainefag reporting in, I think NH and VT would be with us. We're like halfway between them culturally, we have the day drinking gun toting don't-give-a-fuck libertarian side like NH but also a lot of the hippie farmers like VT

"second civil war" is basically just going to be a bunch of weird incels shooting up churches and schools until the cops hunt them down and detain them all.

Even the Synagogue Shooter in Pennsylvania dropped like a sack of potatoes and crawled towards the cops sobbing to surrender himself as soon as he got shot in the leg.

I don't think it'll be dead, I think it'll basically morph into Rand Paul style, basically Libertarian Lite.

The old people who are dying off are all the Christian conservatives and war hawks, there are plenty of young people who are conservative in most ways but want drug and criminal justice reform and less foreign intervention.

My prediction is, in the next couple of elections, when even more old christian hawks have died off, the LP will start stealing away a little more of the young conservative vote, then the GOP will get scared and alter its platform sufficiently to stop the bleeding, turning into a Rand Paul like thing in the process. Unfortunately, I think all the cronyism will come along with it.

Kek saved

>so you've never been to Ohio?
Kek, my parents grew up there.

Perhaps you should stop looking at going to the coffee shop and the business districts and measuring that fake commerce experience as your formulation as to what is going on in the country.
If you drive 5 minutes out of your city center you will find that peoples way of life changes drastically. Tractor and farm shows are a normal. Talk of rebellion and hating this big city government rolls off the the tongue more easily.

If you don't understand what I am saying then you are a city fag and you won't know until you leave your combine like city ghetto.

>Talk of rebellion and hating this big city government rolls off the the tongue more easily.

because ruralfags have the biggest persecution complex out of everyone in the country.

>being this fucking delusional
really man? you really gonna say that?

Attached: 1547763362353.jpg (419x610, 184K)

This writing is worse then Twilight 2013

It's okay user, city fags are just retarded, especially those from the east and west coast

Imagine thinking this is separatism.

>disney

shockingly accurate

i mean the world didnt want ww1 to happen but it did anyway, there was a balance of power they were trying to maintain there too. all im saying is people can try to stop something all they want but if it is inevitable, which it seems to be there is nothing any country can do to stop it.

It appears no one was aware that that liberals and conservatives have grown far apart now, but they both exist in every single state, so separatism isn't possible.

Every blue state has huge red areas and every red state has a hyper urban area that is blue.

>Implying Pennsreich won’t form and consume all
Hah, simpleton

Attached: B45F40CC-55C3-4E1B-B164-351A341098C2.png (677x629, 504K)

The world was begging for WW1 to happen, are you fucking serious mate?

Ohio will not survive

Attached: 356CCF4F-8177-4961-B138-9823A4E21D99.jpg (828x1631, 332K)

Well, except Oklahoma, we voted completely red in all counties for the 2016 election, even norman which has OU in the heart of it was still red by 2%

You LARPing. The strength of the USA is in the diversity of constituent states (and not in the sense of ethnic diversity- diversity of law and problem solving methodology). The strength of the fed must remain absolute as an aegis against foreign influence but all this balkanization talk is neo-confederate pablum.

Tldr: u r gay

Attached: 345453463324.png (540x405, 380K)

you cant say diversity in a positive light on Jow Forums anymore. its officially a trigger word.

Texas is more likely to unite with Louisiana than Oklahoma.

Basically what will occur is that the national/state guard will become the operating militaries of the states. Many states will form loose confederations (mainly New England, Midwest, northwest) while the more populace areas will face mass riots and looting (Detroit, NYC, LA, Chicago) The states with their shit together and a good mix of rural and industrial areas as well as a large standing military and militia force will become dominant.
From those calculations, one can assume that the dominant powers that take place would be Texas, Ohio, Pennsylvania (Wouldn’t be out of the question to assume that Pennsylvania and Ohio also upstate New York would unify due to similar regions, culture, etc)
Somewhere around Washington, DC you would probably see a military state form madness up of old politicians and military personnel, much like the Enclave and Canada and Mexico would fall more so from the loss of their economic backbone (USA) rather than the refugees

The world was practically dripping with anticipation for ww1. Go read your history user. "The Guns of August" by Barbara Tuchman is an easy introduction.

The fact that everyone thought the war would be over by Christmas and every single war minister was shaking his sword like a madman, was part of why the war happened in the first place.

Imagine thinking people having different opinions about politics, a facet of life in every state in every nation throughout human history, is separatism enough to provoke a Balkanization of one of the most culturally unified nations on earth.

You clearly have no idea what separatism and Balkanization actually mean. Maybe you should leave the US and travel somewhere that has experienced this sort of thing, talk to those people, and realize how foolish you are.

This guy gets it. Federalism is, at times, distasteful but ultimately necessary model in this modern world.

Why are you repeating what I just said?

Tiny state, only so many urban areas, very low population, means nothing in the grand scheme of anything at all.

>Maybe you should leave the US and travel somewhere that has experienced this sort of thing
I've done it. Spent time in Ireland, NI, and UK. The cultural and political differences are probably less dramatic than those between San Francisco and rural Wyoming, both of which I've been to as well.

Not a single multicultural or "diverse" country has ever survived in the long run, so when the forced artificial demographic change happens and what made America America is no longer a priority for the tens of millions of new arrivals that still hold allegiance to their home country but want to exercise ethnic political power here for personal gain, collapse is inevitable. Either way the USA will go into permanent decline in the near future because nearly half the country hates the country and the people who founded it and wants to turn it into a Marxist Brazil. So say bye bye to your bill of rights in your lifetime. All the media organizations, all the banks, all the globalist controllers have decided it has to go and tens of millions of lefties agree. Expect the southwest to de facto be Mexican territory again and the remaining whites to move into South Africa tier ghettos where they are barred from employment and legal protections due to "white privilege" and other invented hate terms. Everyone is fine with this because everyone is cowards and your rooty tooty shooties will be taken away without a fight

No. New York, Mass, and the like do not assume control of Real New England. Anyone coming over the border into Vermont, New Hampshire, or Maine who isn't a blood relative will be turned away or shot. Anyone who is a blood relative will keep their blue whore mouth shut.

seconded

Most diverse nations were empires, where one racial group dominated and subjugated dozens if not hundreds of other groups.

The Austrians over people like the Czechs

The Turks over people like the Greeks

The issue is that no one bloodline dominates the US, and the various peoples are scattered the wind. You are unlikely to see Irish or Italian people rising up to "finally get our own nation".

^
We would. If this ever did happen, none of us would be "blue" states anymore.

what you are describing is a class system or hierarchy

It's the Republic of Montana, get it right. And yes, we can side with Kansas and Nebraska. Fuck Colorado though, they're gonna be a puppet government of the People's Republic of California.

I walked into work this morning and everybody was talking about those cov cath kids with maga hats. My own family members are retarded screeching liberals that are about ready to start some shit with me just because I voted for Trump just like that vape store faggot. Civil war is right around the corner and depending on what happens in 2020 we'll get to see some fireworks

Attached: 1547949864968.jpg (523x468, 24K)

>not a single multicultural or "diverse" country has survived in the long ru
Rome was made up of meds, arabs, semites, turkic peoples, and assorted germanic tribes and it survived for literally thousands of years, retard.

Revolutions require something to revolt against, a top down system that is almost designed to build resentment.

The Rwanda Genocide had one class lording over and another, and the resentment that builds. Then it became tit for tat and all that.

The problem is that race relations were much worse in the past then they are now, and that wasn't enough to cause things to break down.

>It'll never happen

Every person who has ever said that the status quo can be maintained in perpetuity has been wrong. Every. Single. Fucking. Time.

It's the very notion that "IT CAN'T HAPPEN HERE" that causes it to happen. Because people like you don't pay attention to the warning signs and extremist retards think they can run amok and provoke one another without serious consequence.

Attached: Armistead at the Angle Mark Maritato.jpg (1100x733, 510K)

We used to have back to back race riots during the 90s and early 2000s, but we've only had one or two since then.

The warning signs for 2008 were people with no income living in mansions and the warning signs for the Great Depression were stocks being up several times what their income was.

What are the warning signs now?

No white person in America thinks along European cultural lines, just like blacks don't pretend to be Nigerian. The issue is millions of illegal Mexicans still consider themselves Mexican and they think they're justified in cleaving 1/5th of the country away for themselves, and nearly all white leftists agree that this is a good thing. So yes there will be a fragmenting, or at the very least a permanent political upheaval where America isn't America anymore due to 45% of whites voting and campaigning against their own self interests in order to appear "good". This means there's only like 25% of the total voting population that still wants the USA to exist in the 1776 sense of the word. And yes, one bloodline does in fact run America, and it needs no introduction. There won't be a balkanization, just an annexation followed by the ghettoization of suburbs and the rise of a patchwork of no go zones where white holdouts live and pretend to have agency while having nearly zero rights. "Elysium" minus space travel and robots.

>We used to have back to back race riots during the 90s and early 2000s, but we've only had one or two since then.

And they contributed significantly to the kind of erosion of social trust that makes civil wars possible.

>but we've only had one or two since then.

Uhhh... Mike Brown?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-20 at 11.46.01 AM.png (1474x346, 147K)

>What are the warning signs now?
We're 2 decades away from the majority group in this country being comprised of people that are, on average, a net financial negative. Who is going to foot the bill? How much can you tax whites and Asians to cover the gap?

oooorrrr do they have legit gripes about the government over reach and its rapid expansion to control everything, every piece of land, your rights, your money, telling you how much sugar drinks you can buy.

You have just outted yourself as a Lefty/govt employee/kikeshill/godknowswhatelseyoucouldbe

get off the board and go lick some boots

>What are the warning signs now?

Attached: alt-knight.jpg (790x452, 112K)

empire of rust all day erry day

Its a straight NIGGER word is what it is.

>The balkanization of US
Da. Borris is always saying this. But Borris also reported me to supervisor Ivan Ivanovitch for saying Mercedes is more reliable than Lada. Two days I have in lada re-education class watching lada promotional video about lada the peoples car from Russia and its varieties of excellence in fuel economy before they let me go back to cubicle. Fuck you Borris. That is what I am saying. Anyway today my name is Dave and I am from, eh, Alabama. I am supposed to write about Americans having another civil war with also some race war and how much fun that would be with the dressing up as Rambo and the shooting the mother in law. But fuck that. If they will not fix toilet blocked since Sergey had that mackerel salad then I will not be bothering. Nonetheless Russia stronk and Putin is most grandmaster of chess pieces.
Whatabout Vietnam? The military aggression from Estonia is very great. NATO wants our swamps badly.

My sister Natasha is prostitute in London. This in truth depresses me.

Rome also collapsed in a spectacular way you retard. Fucking morons never pick up a history book anymore they just pick and choose whatever fits their narrative

>so separatism isn't possible.

Hey kid
the only thing keeping people from killing each other RIGHT the FUCK now. Is the police/prison state apparatus.
The machine is to big to unfeeling to be phased.
You start a movement in the USA
you are arrested in the USA
and you are JAILED

The government has enormous power. The Police structure keep everything in line. Only those less intelligent get put in prison.

Good news is that Brazil seems to be on the rebound

LP is a fucking joke these days.

When Romans stopped being actual Romans, they collapsed. All of the upheaval in the Western empire was due to this fact. Why stay loyal to an idea when its progenitors are a minority? Those German mercenaries doing all the war fighting worked out great in the end didn't it? The eastern empire lasted longer due to being overwhelmingly Greek. Western empire vs eastern empire is actually a prime example of multiethnic vs monoethnic. One survived the other didn't.

Inb4 you try to claim Byzantium, which was ruled exclusively by Greeks, is the same as Rome which had rulers and a late period population base from everywhere. Mass immigration also killed the western empire, which isn't a surprise

2020 is gonna be a shitshow, regardless of the outcome

I think you're just unable to understand anyone who is a tiny bit liberal.

From their point of view, the way you view Mexicans is the way people in the 1800s viewed Irish or Italian people.

And a lot of Americans are Irish-Italian.

The country has had huge swarms of immigrants, legal or otherwise, flooding into the country from day one. People have said they are a drain on resources and lazy since day one. People freaked out over their religion since day one.

There was a time where lazy Irish people were bring their drunken selves over, with their stupid fucking potatoes and their stupid fucking Catholicism.

And now you're likely at least a little Irish, and whiskey/vodka and potatoes are likely part of your daily life.

Why give a shit?

This. Not a single country has remained intact permanently. It has never happened. Civil wars happen, invasions happen, population displacement (you are here) happens. All governments inevitably collapse.

Only two of those were a serious thing enough that I remember them. What this looks like, is nothing has gotten better or worse in 30 years.

Attached: Pennamite.jpg (250x201, 7K)

You are kindly forgetting the left wing and their insanity.
Our former president Obama was involved with them.

Look it
Right now the Govt is partially shut down. This is a big fucking deal. You only have to look NOW to see what might cause the peeling away of civility.

In the 1950s, we had the nation crawling with anarchists and communists who worshipped Stalin.

During the Great Depression, Hitler was recruiting inside the US and KKK members marched down the streets of D.C.

There was an era between the Civil-War and the 1920s, where presidents were assassinated left and right, and anarchists were all over the place throwing bombs.

Explain to me how this era is anything close to those eras?

Someone hasn't fired at the president since Reagan, and that was a racist guy who wanted to take away our guns, anyone who looked into the guy hated him for some reason or another.

>reddit russiabot memes
Yikes.

People used to stab each other to death in the open streets for decades on end in the US, and that resulted in no revolution or revolt of any kind.

Rome fell because it drove all it's citizen soldiers off their farms and made them homeless, then replaced their farms with massive slave manors.

Then instead of recruiting these unemployed people as farmers or soldiers on the frontier, they hired Germans.

The US is going to have to really try to fuck things up that badly.

That tends to happen when your elected leaders are right wing, and only arrived there because of a literal Jewish communist running the country into the ground.

I have
The country folk are fine

Everything in and around Cleveland is fucked.
East Cle would be a shit show...
cinci would be a fucking nightmare

Columbus will be ok
i'm not sure about Tol.

We would need to make sure that 80 remains open for our 2 great states to do trading.
Cleveland could use a good purging tho. As long as you help us clean philly.

Because spics will never be a be positive tax contributers and none of there businesses function outstide of the gray market?

>mass importation of cheap labor that destroys businesses that aren’t multinational or can’t function in the gray market like the deplacer population does
Huh kinda similar maybe

Countless Texans will die in the sands of my homeland should that day come. The new "Texas Wave" will be repelled with divine retribution from the borders of New Mexico.

Attached: 6066040+_5681c35f20b5a7b91592da98fcf0626d.jpg (326x304, 15K)

>incels
Leddit is that way you fucking cocksucker.

Why is Louisiana all by itself? I spelled Louisiana right first try, no spellcheck needed!

Deal with you natives and “natives” (Mexicans) first.

I work in a manual labor position where everyone is paying their taxes because their income is too high if they work 40 hours.

The white people are mostly women who are in sales, or they are in management positions. From what I see, both of these groups work long hours and get paid their due in overtime, better wages.

Everyone else speaks multiple languages except me.

From what I can tell, every single white person besides me that shows up as labor leaves, because they don't like 40 hours of lifting stuff and getting paid a fair wage.

The Mexicans also show up with tuberware containers, so I know all the men are married and I know they eat well.

Every single white person there in management, and me, we eat like we're fucking single.

I'm willing to guess that the minorities are the only ones who are actually religious unless you count me.

Everyone I knew in high school would never be caught dead doing work like this, they thought lifting shit or counting shit or cleaning shit was subhuman.