*intercepts your satellite, grabs it and sends it careening off course*

>nothing personal, chink

Attached: 0479EF54-CFD5-4292-94D3-105CD0608556.jpg (640x360, 41K)

Attached: reddit.png (979x481, 663K)

Considering Reddit is just another way to spread propaganda, this is a good thing

This thing looks awesome, what is it.

weather balloon

X-37B spaceplane. It can spend years at a time in space and the theory is, based on leaks and informed speculation, that it’s a satellite killer, designed to mate with and either capture or redirect enemy satellites. It’s currently rumored to be spending most of its time fucking with Chinese and Nork satellites. In the event of WW3 or whatever a swarm of them would be deployed in order to achieve space superiority.

Reminder.

Attached: what's this.png (800x582, 176K)

Ooh that's some sci-fi stuff right there. A lot of money must've went to this project if it can do all that stuff.

>mate with

Attached: Dark and Powerful Spirit.jpg (1136x640, 49K)

>spend years at a time in space
Is this a noteworthy achievement

>spend most of its time fucking around with Chinese and Nork sats
>"rumors"
Nigger if there were rockets hitting other satellites in space everyone would know. And it would be a declaration of war.

>grabbing

>Implying American "planes" can touch Chinese quantum satellites.

shit going on now pretty much IS sci-fi. the future is here.

Attached: the future.jpg (1796x1036, 598K)

>Chineseum
It was going to break soon anyway

>Quantam
It's only in two places at once because it broke in half during launch

>Most expensive weapons program in history third down on the list

Most of that money is probably being thrown away on dead end experimental shit. My bet is a lot of black projects are hidden in the AF budget, not just airforce ones.

Attached: Capture6.png (518x444, 307K)

>Most expensive weapons program in history
hahahahahahahahahaha

Well that's what the F-35 is. You can't tell me "Classified Procurement" refers to a single project

>impressive 50 years space training experience
inb4 crashes into civilian weather satellite and must towed back to earth and they find pot and bottles full of piss in the remote control room

>You can't tell me "Classified Procurement" refers to a single project
that shit adds up though. if thats what the costs are for a public project, then black projects would be even more expensive. even a quarter of that budget would dwarf the F-35.

>towing a satellite
nigga what

It is. $1.5 trillion total budget through to 2070. $55.1 billion alone was just for the research and development.

In comparison, the entire Manhattan project from start to finish was $22 billion (2016 dollars). That's the whole program from research, isotope separation, testing, bomb production, etc.

>(((Classified)))
>(((Classified)))
kek Amerimutts

see

this. america isnt fooling anyone. that money is going to israel because america never makes any new equipment. theyve been stuck in the 70s for decades. +

Swamp gas

>Needs a spaceship to grab a satellite and make it fall to earth

Clearly Americans are very inefficient.

This one does it for free.

Attached: tiangong-1 CHinese.jpg (649x365, 44K)

>grabbing and careening off course towards earth
>same as blowing it up with a missle from earth.

kek

reasonable estimates place the b2 procurement at $2.1 trillion. the f35 is the only time we have had an actually official total program cost estimate before. we don't have such estimates for any other project, f-16, f-15, f-22 you name it.

i like how it looks just like the american space station from the 1970s, skylab

the most advanced tech the noodle slurpers can come up with is american, but 60 years ago
these are the same idiots that decided two sticks are the best way to eat rice

>the best way to eat rice
chopsticks are reasonable until you hit this point and then consider they eat predominantly rice

Reminder that the Russian launched some anti satellites satellites that are actually Chinese. They're called Kosmos-2499 but they are Chinese.

I remember when everyone on Jow Forums regardless of Jow Forums, MAGA mutt or just your butthurt Hindu shill wanted to believe the fakenews and then the station "coincidentally" landed exactly in the spacegrave where all other spacestations and satelites dropped and suddenly no one wanted talked about the "crashlanding" anymore

>hurr did you notice rockets are round?
I like how obvious it is you just wanted to pick a very old station when skylab looks nothing alike when you put the Soviet Salyut next to it.

I guess you smartass also forgot that Skylab also is still the most advanced "American" spacestation.

Fucking lol.

Attached: 1532381180511.jpg (565x500, 99K)

>It’s currently rumored to be spending most of its time fucking with Chinese and Nork satellites
>Nork satellites
Both of them?

Nothing wrong here. Air-force is responsible for nukes. All research in nukes are classified by definition.

A modular spysat testbed so they can verify certain equipment without needing a 5 billion Dollar launch with a finished satellite, retards who think it's fucking with satellites dont know that even amateurs are tracking where this thing is going in space.

>mate with

Big ol' American space cocks fucking chink space trash.

Attached: god-bless-america.jpg (1024x768, 500K)

>Classified Procurement Programs #1 expenditure
What's going under Cheyenne Mountain I wonder HMMMMM

Attached: bgq7t.jpg (162x185, 3K)