/COG/ - Chimpout General - 10 Days Left Edition

We now have 10 days, 11 hours and 30 minutes until the chimpout begins.

FOOD STAMPS CUTTING OFF FEB 1ST
cnn.com/2019/01/18/politics/food-stamps-shut-down/index.html
FEBRUARY FOOD STAMPS ISSUED EARLY
journalstar.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/snap-recipients-get-february-benefits-two-weeks-early-but-may/article_3f10886a-2578-50ea-bd09-37ede3c55a21.html
RIOTS EXPECTED
zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-27/riots-loom-food-stamp-cash-will-run-out-end-january-if-government-shutdown
THE LAST TIME THIS HAPPENED
humanevents.com/2013/10/14/food-stamp-riot-at-wal-mart/
POLICE STAND DOWN
prn.fm/its-official-police-were-ordered-to-stand-down-and-let-the-baltimore-riots-rage-out-of-control-michael-snyder/

February food stamps were issued early. Everyone is going to feast for a week, then cards start getting denied in grocery store lines...

PATROLS & LEADERS NEEDED IN EVERY CITY TO KEEP THE PEACE. PAID WORK FOR ALL VOLUNTEERS.

Attached: Trayvon_chimp_out.jpg (720x501, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RCsmW-i20uA
youtube.com/watch?v=1iONucZRbq8
youtube.com/watch?v=CxYDoA51KdI
youtu.be/NYPZ3X4MntA
jrbooksonline.com/fdr-scandal-page/lend.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>work at grocery store few years back
>watch people with expensive shoes, handbags, clothes, and the latest iphone come to the checkstand and get cash back out of their EBT card

Tampafag reporting in
if any riots happen here in Negrolandia, chimps will eat lead with their gibs

Attached: DixieWojak.png (365x341, 35K)

Go fantasize about your larp somewhere else, faggot.

>Work retail at understaffed department
>shifts watching the gates, the registers right next to it, all by myself, at open hours with regular customer traffic
I can't wait to fucking die because I couldn't find a real job!

No gunz Minnesotafag reporting in. This doesn't effect me in the slightest. Just using the thread as an excuse to be a fag.
youtube.com/watch?v=RCsmW-i20uA

Attached: TQBF fagboi.png (437x289, 69K)

the day that shit starts, skip work. actual rioting will start very quickly, especially with niggers hyping eachother up about evil orange man taking their gibs.
Or take a pistol / ATF bait shotgun and go coonhunting like myself

You and thousands like you are why we need this.

Jeez... can't fucking wait. My AK's all oiled up and ready to defend my home. I think I'll buy some canned food and water tormorrow.

How about defending your city too?

S E E T H I N G

>tfw no nogs nearby to defend self against
i guess i can always drive up to gary...

Don't have any leaders in Gary yet.

I live outside Montgomery Alabama so I'm probably too far out for any action unless they invade neighboring towns lmao

I see a lot of people playing this down but I think it might turn into a big deal, things could turn ugly. I'm not a "prepper" but I think I will be buying a few extra boxes of ammo this week and some canned sardines and water. Doesn't hurt to be prepared.

you dont have leaders or patrols anywhere. this isnt even a larp thread, it's play by post.

Saw a chimp with a lexus and a nice dress use ebt

Gotta start somewhere user. Start by city, have city leaders help organize locals and manage funding. We only have 10 days to stop the cities burning when cops inevitably stand down against the chimping hordes.

Go back to Jow Forums, you cocksuckers!!!

Have you even been out of the suburbs? We have tons of niggers.

You redhat motherfuckers better think very, very hard about what you stand to lose if you really decide to act on your racist bullshit.

This country is by and large NOT with that bullshit.

Attached: DxZP3ZLVsAAsUJ1.jpg (905x1200, 157K)

I feel like all of the wojaks in this pic combined
FeelsReadyMan

Attached: 7b1.png (680x532, 423K)

>How about defending your city too?
Fuck'em. I'm not paid to fight and possibly die and then also get charged by the libtard pieces of shit that run my city's government. Hope all these chimps burn down the houses of politicians.

Benefits for February have already been sent out. Food stamps being interrupted through February just means that the standoff over the shutdown becomes even more politically unsustainable for both sides, compounding with the TSA taking a shit and federal workers missing two paychecks. Important people might start being bothered by this.

Is there a risk? Sure, I don't think this is the precursor to 38 million person riots though.

to put it simply, b8 harder.

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Where are you?

Why contain it?

>!!!
OY VEY. Shlomo got triggered. Use more exclamation points next time.

>I'm not paid to fight and possibly die

You will be though. This isn't meant to be unpaid volunteering. Cities and businesses will pay for competent protection once we hit critical mass.

Attached: don't-steal-shit-and-it-won't-be-a-problem.jpg (600x400, 40K)

Fun and profit?

Do you really think most people on SNAP are going to be able, let alone willing, to budget until March?

Is this real or an edit?

>This doesn't effect me in the slightest
lol?
also I like futret and renard but
>not truxton

Attached: 1537330973027.png (438x419, 125K)

You Basedcuck motherfuckers better think very, very hard about if you really decide to raid stores and torch buildings like it's fucking Mad Max

The retail workers and police officers being put in danger, as well as the property owners and innocent bystanders about to be caused possible serious harm, adn the citizens who won't stand to see their cities and towns torched by apes are by and large NOT with that bullshit

Attached: riot-680x365.jpg (680x365, 82K)

Real Edit, a r-edit, one might say

Attached: 16529074.jpg (215x215, 10K)

yass qween slay

>work at grocery store in '90s
>watch people buy out the meat case with food stamps
>carry it out to their brand new Cadillac
>no tip

I doubt they'll even make it to Feb desu. Sending stamps out early was the worst thing they possibly could've done.

All I'm seeing here is there's problems coming from both ends

Attached: idiots.jpg (640x960, 57K)

>You will be though. This isn't meant to be unpaid volunteering. Cities and businesses will pay for competent protection once we hit critical mass.
Buddy, sure you will get paid... but imagine the MASSIVE LEGAL BILLS that you'll be stuck with once this shit is over. Jew-dicial system will most definitely charge people who end up killing "DINDU NUFFIN!" rioters.
It's just not fucking worth it. Just hunker down and protect your own family and your own home. Let the city burn.

inb4 labeled as evil racist nazi boogeyman just so Reddit or whoever can laugh at their enemy for being pathetic retail slaves.

I live North of the Twin Cities, I drive five minutes one way and I'm in more dense urban shithole. I drive the other way and I'm in flyover USA.

centrists get the rope first.

Attached: 1544121202667s.jpg (125x93, 3K)

Just a city my dude. Need to get some idea where people are to start organizing.

I fucking hate you furfags Not gonna lie though. I like Renard's music.

youtube.com/watch?v=1iONucZRbq8

fuck off back to Jow Forums

yknow what nigger, fine. if the shit hits the fan, all Lafayette Jow Forumsommandos meet me at Four Guns. they're faggots, but you all know where it is.

>nigger chimpout wont affect me
>in minnesota
so are you rural, retarded, or both?

>he thinks Jow Forums isnt a Jow Forums subboard

new

Self defense is completely legal.

>Let the city burn.
This. It's what we've always hoped for, right?

It'll be too late by then. We need to organize, have cohesive groups and secure funding before it all goes to shit.

Back to Jow Forums, you stupid mongs

Attached: 1545975063612.gif (300x214, 2.58M)

added a name for identification. ill check this stupid bullshit thread out of spite (and hope)

this

>didn’t carry groceries to car for the customer
>expecting a tip
y tho

alongside retards who post thumbnails...

> Worrying about foodstamps
> Forgetting about TSA and national security apparatus being forced to work for free
> With the Super Bowl coming up

>Self defense is completely legal.
I'm not sure if you're retarded or you're just some Fed piece of shit inciting violence. Legality doesn't magically make you not liable.

>This. It's what we've always hoped for, right?
Yes. Let the libtard cities burn. They're the cancer. Let them self-destruct while you eat popcorn, drink beer, and laugh & shitpost on 4chins while it's going down.

i elect that we form a militia to find and kill this motherfucker, because he's annoying.

back to leaddit you stupid newfags

Tampa FL, my Mosin is legal ATF niggers
(My dog died last year, beat you to it)
added name for id, Hillsborough anons email me at:
[email protected]

disregard that I’m fucking illiterate

You first, cocksucker

I wasnt posting it for newfags like yourself to steal, a thumbnail is all you need to immediately recognize that meme.

>n-n-no you

>These faggots are actually serious.
Enjoy your larp

imma post some useful shit for a while from my infographics folder

Attached: 1520893285908.png (459x596, 105K)

Wow, the CTE party is going to have poor security? Oh dear. I'm sure that none of those multi million dollar commercial spots could go toward paying for private security.

Even the normies are starting to worry

Attached: 20190120_231851.jpg (1080x1491, 374K)

everything on Jow Forums is simultaneously a larp and 100% serious. Don't underestimate the autism this place can produce.

considering this exact situation has happened before, yielded such results, and police have backed down multiple times is a bit of a fucking clue

Attached: Blank+_dcc74ccea90440fbbb7be441c8dec455.jpg (766x690, 106K)

>ants

More like "I'm not gonna be an idiot about this." Defending your property and your rights is one thing but your mouth frothing hatred of "muh nogs muh spics muh shitskins" is incoherent and insubstantial and provides little direction whatsoever. Jow Forums fucks can't even agree on what "white" is, you think you can achieve organization based on that?
If push comes to shove, defend yourself, your property, and those you love. Support your law enforcement, or support those who will help you. But don't have an itchy trigger finger for racist stupidity. You'll achieve nothing and just make things worse for yourself and everyone else.

The fact that people are overlooking the TSA giving up and taking bribes or just walking off is mind blowing. Couple that with FFA air traffic controlers and inspectors not working and how we haven't already had shit fall apart is amazing.

I live right next to cincy the nogs are going to rampage throughout the suburbs until whitey whips out the AR's and AK's

So, here's the plan, anons.

>24/7 generals on here, Jow Forums and /out/
>organize on social media, delegate local organization to city leaders
>once city groups hit critical mass (5-10+) spend a day door-to-dooring businesses for funding
>manage funds locally, pay our people, standardize some gear, keep growing

By the time the chimpout happens, we should have thousands of paid atomized groups ready to respond to riots and keep the peace.

>police have backed down multiple times
And then everyone gets pinched by the cops months afterwards when things settle down.
Enjoy your larp

>obsessed with profiting from civil unrest
Spotted the kike.

Hello kike

People need to eat user, noone here is going to get off their ass and risk their life in a chimpout for free.

Go back to Jow Forums

Go back to jidf.org

Why do furfag artists have to make shit that is annoyingly gay while simultaneously good?

Attached: I'm_furryious.png (618x558, 269K)

But why try to contain a chimpout at all? Everyone who gets culturally enriched gets pushed toward our side.

I know this is bait but you’re still a nigger

>implying they survive the cultural enrichment

>"Get your timber ready"
youtube.com/watch?v=CxYDoA51KdI
W O R L D O F D O G S

Attached: Tribal_AKS_74.jpg (800x533, 339K)

see

Thread Theme
youtu.be/NYPZ3X4MntA

Any Chicago Jow Forumsommandos? I have nearly a million groids just south of me. Things will go from 0 to 60 fast. Gonna hit the grocery store tomorrow and add another water container to my place.

>tfw live in downtown ATL

Attached: happening.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Most of them will. The National Guard will be called in the moment SJW platitudes are no longer politically tenable.

Attached: 1533390723667.jpg (1357x652, 72K)

Chiraq will be Ground Zero. God speed, user.
>ATL hosting the Super Bowl

Attached: 1545230234936.png (466x515, 282K)

>live in suburb where all the groids are respectable taxpaying citizens
>see this thread
Sad!

Attached: 1547546936135.png (552x459, 250K)

Don’t bet on it they’ll keep boiling you slowly and besides americans have always found a way to support communism

jrbooksonline.com/fdr-scandal-page/lend.html

>492,521,079 pounds of beans
>529,814,747 pounds of pork
>583,479,422 pounds of sausage

What about their kids?
That is who to watch out for.