Why do anglo militaries still wear this? It looks so silly and dumb

Why do anglo militaries still wear this? It looks so silly and dumb

Attached: 6969131676_50bea0dd29_b.jpg (875x1024, 356K)

you can keep your lunch in there, chip butty with some crisps and an apple

Becuase Anglos need to look like faggot trannies when Mohammed and clik clik moboogoo slips their smelly brown dicks inside them.

letting brown people into white countries looks silly and dumb

Besides meme answers are there any good reason to use it. Even from an aesthetics point of view, a brimmed cap looks cooler

Because Anglos are literally whitepeople 0.5 the beta version. Whitepeople 1.0 wasn't officially launched until 1776freedom feature was added.
There still hasn't been a patch for 0.5 and it's buggy as hell and unfinished.

Aren't all Anglo nations whiter than the US

*inbred
Very weak DNA after the best was destroyed in ww1 & 2

They stole some hats like that from some French people a couple hundred years ago. Half of English culture is just spiting the French whenever possible. They're called "bearskin" hats. Look them up if you don't believe me.

Only guards wear that. It's a ceremonial uniform, like all other countries it remembers history. In this case grenediars.

A few bears get shot every year in Canada to provide the fur.

it's alright. and not even nearly as silly as pic related

Attached: depositphotos_147799285-stock-photo-greek-evzone-honor-guard.jpg (1067x1700, 202K)

Originally during the battle.of Waterloo the 1st foot guards defeated what they thought was the old guard (was actually the middle guard or guard chasseurs or some shit, don't understand Napoleonic guard system as it feels like everyone was some guard formation) and thus were awarded the title of grenadier (hence 1st guards are now grenadier guards) and permitted to wear bearskin caps like the French old guard did. Bear skin caps look shit but make you tall as fuck which back in the day was the most important attribute to join an elite regiment as you look cool
Think then all the other guards copied them as well eventually but am not sure why.

Bait thread but i'll answer;
The British army is pretty heavy on tradition, the current ceremonial uniform used by the foot guards regiments follows influences that go back to the 1600's.

For the headgear part, it's what said.
For the tunic and details, it varies on the regiment, the one pictured is a member of the Welsh guards, their badge is a leek and their buttons are grouped in fives, due to being fifth place in seniority withing the foot guards regiments. With the Grenadier Guards being first, Coldstream Guards being second, Scots Guards being third and Irish guards being Fourth.

>(Pic related, note the Uniform has buttons in pairs, showing the man is a member of the Coldstream Guards.)

Bear in mind that seniority in regards to the Foot guards regiments is ranked by how long the regiment has served the Crown, as a result the Gren' Guards are first, having being formed when King Charles II was in exile in the Netherlands/France after his father Charles I had been execute in the civil war. So the Gren' Guards are listed as being senior to the Coldstream Guards and Scots Guards who are both older in age compared to the Grenadier Guards but haven't served the Crown as long.

Fun fact; the Coldstream Guards Motto is "Nullis Secundus" ("Second to none" in latin) Which came from a dispute between themselves and the Grenadier Guards on which regiment was listed as senior after the restoration.

Attached: CSG.jpg (170x268, 21K)

exactly
i'd venture to guess its the same reason they haven't exterminated every last man woman and child claiming to be "Royalty as ordained by god"
retarded idiot serf peasants

Just found out it was only 1st foot/Gren guards who wore bearskins following waterloo, then it was extend to other two regiments of the time (Coldstream and 3rd foot/scots) in 1831.
So yeah answer is because 1st foot guards repelled the Imperial Middle (grenadier?) Guards at waterloo which had never been done before or since.

Only oppressive tyrannical governments require guards.

>National Guard

O'wait.

Attached: Traitor Guard Portrait.gif.gif (200x200, 1.13M)

you don't seem to understand how genetics works.

Large numbers of people on an island is ideal of genetic variaty.

a small number of people in small town - most of america - is literally awful for genetic variety.

You need to learn the difference between Tradition and Fad. Otherwise you will always be a slave to what is perceived by the hook noses, to be cool.

>America
>White

Attached: image.png (572x536, 18K)

Because unlike mutts, chinks, frogs and slavs, we actually have some sense of military tradition that goes back farther than a lot of countries have been around.

It's fine to wear retarded uniforms when you're irrelevant

Monarchies are always riddled with retarded shit.

> squandering empire in less than one century to pajeets and pakis, getting country infesten with brown niggas, and having been kicked out of EU without even enduring a military defeat. Plus those funny fur hats ala Dilbert's Albanians.

"Fine British Traditions"

Because we don't care what foreigners think?

> Jow Forums sperging
> somehow has something to do with retained historical regimental traditions?

Maybe im too low IQ to see the connection between post war politics and what hats and buttons certain regiments wear.

Nah, it naturally looks ridiculous. It's a gigantic fuzzy hat... Just look at it. Unlike OP, however, I think that's okay. There are a lot weirder uniforms and traditions out there. Have you seen a Greek military parade? I love that kind of shit.

I think the essence of why we wear it is the idea that I can dress like a peacock while I kick your ass.

You do realise that the Guards ceremonial dress is only worn on ceremonial duties? Not much ass kicking to be done in a bearskin.

As in all formal uniforms all over the world, it's to help ugly manlet soldiers get laid.

Also, militaries tend to retain the formal uniform from their particular period of greatness. So the brits dress uniform is from the 19th century. The greeks have the pom pom shit from when they kicked the ass of the turks, the spanish have that weird hat thing and open top because that was in fashion when they were spunking colonies down all over the new world and the Germans have no formal military dress at all.

Attached: thefrench-attack-on-la-haye-sainte-chris-collingwood.jpg (900x642, 132K)

Going to Great Britain is like going to your grandmothers house

Smells like urine and makes you feel sad/depressed?

Yep.

The hat's fine it's the strap that annoys me.

Nah, I thought they were fighting in Afghanistan like that. My point is that they actually did fight in get-ups like these at one point in time. The ass-kicking potential is implied based on that history.

That one at least wraps around the chin. The ones that basically sit on the lips are ridiculous.

Does that mean South Africa is black?

Tradition. Something brown people dont seem to care for anymore until the NARRATIVE suits them.