Pantsir S1 BTFO again

twitter.com/IDF/status/1087208824182919168
Does this shit even work?

Attached: DxamUbSW0AAtZ3O.jpg:large.jpg (1464x948, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IDF/status/1087208824182919168
youtu.be/kk1kTGppuQ4
fr.sputniknews.com/international/201803211035604284-pilote-crash-mh17-mort-coup-de-fil-anonyme/
rt.com/news/174412-malaysia-plane-russia-ukraine/
rt.com/news/239881-mh17-ukraine-fighter-jet/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GBU-39_Small_Diameter_Bomb
bellingcat.com/news/uk-and-europe/2015/01/10/su-25-mh17-and-the-problems-with-keeping-a-story-straight/
(sputnik)(news.com/world)
viewsync.net/watch?v=f9G8mu6rCpI&t=0&v=azGKRF5r-EM&t=0&v=GZXtmO_uSkU&t=0&v=tXS73OD8MMI&t=0&mode=solo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It wasn't turned on
they fired from far away so it doesn't count
it was a holiday mashallah
they used an airliner as a shield

Is there any russian made hardware, that functions as intended? T90s did pretty good in syria, but everything else (especially AA) had a disastrous performance.

Spetsnaz shovel.

>Arabs lose Abrams to ISIS
Why Arabs lose wars dot jpeg, blame Arabs

>Arabs lose Pantsir that's not even looking at the target/ missiles not even active
AHAHAHAHAHA Russian arms a shit! Arabs not at fault!

Their rocket artillery is bretty good

cope

Attached: firefox_2019-01-21_01-16-16.png (1367x115, 23K)

>it wasn't on
>it ran out of ammo
Glad we can strike those out of the list. I wonder what the hit chance of its missiles are against those cruise missiles. It surely got saturated since they fired multiple missiles against one target.

>Arabs lose Pantsir that's not even looking at the target/ missiles not even active
Cope, it was active. The guns were up.
It's really comical, that basically a retarded UAV could fuck up top of the line russian AA, that was specifically designed to counter this kind of munitions.

TOR SAM apparently is doing p. well against drones, but it's expensive and Pantsir constructors greased all the right hands to make it to Russian Army.

yes, it works as part of an IADS which the syrians don't have

wikipedia isn't a source

You can literally see the system ENGAGE the incoming munition from the munition it self and fail to hit it.
What does IADF has to do with anything ?

>the incoming munitio
>the
It's a saturation attack, all we can tell for sure from the footage is that the system is engaging at least on of the incoming munitions

Buk shot down that one airliner. That's gotta be something.

Don't you think the Israelis were using some wicked ECM?

No, that was "proven" by russia to be a Ukie Su25 attacking 10 000 feet above its flight ceiling, using a missile it cant carry.

Maybe the Syrians should purchase Iron dome instead, a system that actually works outside of laboratory conditions.

likely

After watching the footage, seems to me the Israelis jammed the shit out of that Pantsir. You can see the two missiles drunkenly veer off-course like in some dumb 1980s anime.
I looked at the system's wiki page, and noticed something peculiar. Apparently, the missiles used by the Pantsir don't have seeker heads. They are commanded on target by the vehicle. Now, imagine what happens when either the vehicle's seeker is jammed or the command datalink is severed.

t.retard

Well it came from Sputniknews, so yeah

kek
Nice parody of redditors and their inability to spot obvious sarcasm, my friend.

>twitter.com/IDF/status/1087208824182919168

>not even a pantsir unit.

it took 2 missiles instead of 1. I cant tell if the 2nd made an effect.

Jesus how dumb you are?
Yes i noticed that it's a sarcasm but a dumb one because russian media never said something like that

probably an old unit.

youtu.be/kk1kTGppuQ4

Yes they did. They even provided 'proof' of ukrainian su25 firing a missile on satellite images.

Attached: 1547289154126.jpg (500x328, 27K)

>Israeli fighter pilots with tons of combat experience and multiple kills alredy vs some random Soviet air regiment that hadnt been in a fight since WW2

Yeah, how weird.

so apparently the invincible Pantsir, Buk, and S-300 network is btfo consistently by just parking 20km away and firing kamikaze UAV's at it

Yep, lol. US should start developing AA to expel Russia even from this market.

fr.sputniknews.com/international/201803211035604284-pilote-crash-mh17-mort-coup-de-fil-anonyme/

rt.com/news/174412-malaysia-plane-russia-ukraine/

rt.com/news/239881-mh17-ukraine-fighter-jet/

Do you want more?

even worse they look like million yearold tv guided popeyes

There are already many western AA systems though.

these a guided american glide bombs , israel fires swarms of these over the ridge line.
the guidance signal is obviously getting jammed but israel has very powerful antennas on the hermon and low res , low bitrate video is more jam resistant

>these a guided american glide bombs
can you tell me which model? doesn't seem correct in the slightest to me.

Because he's talking shit. See how slow the munition is flying? Most likely one of Israelis own loitering "suicide" drones like a Harop.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GBU-39_Small_Diameter_Bomb
would make perfect sense since they can have 6 raam\sufa's fire a swarm of these near the ridge line next to damascus , have them glide towards the airport while the syrian air defense has to choose between our planes or the glide bombs , if they fire on the planes they can drop beneath the ridge line and lose line of sight quickly. then you have a swarm of 30+ bombs flying at the airport + israeli extremely powerful RF jamming in direct line of sight from damasscus from mount hermon . the syrian air defense positions just get overwhelmed

possibly they mixed harops with the glide bombs since they can easily home on the pansirs and they're fairly stealthy so with all the glide bombs and israeli jamming they're unlikely to be shot down

none of these articles said that boening was shot down by su25 you fucking mongoloid

Dw, redditors are also JIDF like you - check out the r/syriancivilwar for the gloating over this incident

SDB 1 is solely gps guided it has no infrared optics or tv guidance. the SDB@ hasn't finished testing and has yet to enter service in the US

All that happened was a successful SEAD mission, almost guaranteed against slavshit hardware.

sdb2*

according to the wiki it's been used by usa in 2006 and israel in 2008 . and there's laser and datalink guidance .
even if the syrians are jamming GPS when an attack starts israel can always control them directly via datalink from the mount hermon base .
even if israel hasn't bought that version from usa we can easily convert them because we manufacture our own datalink and guidance systems for missiles.

most military systems\guided weaoibs use standardized protocols such as MIL-STD-1553 which makes adapting stuff to other stuff fairly easy , i could probably do this myself if you give me the right gear and a few weeks to tinker with it .

t. ex IAF raam technician

bellingcat.com/news/uk-and-europe/2015/01/10/su-25-mh17-and-the-problems-with-keeping-a-story-straight/

doesn't seem to fit either. the semi active laser guided LSDB was a special stop gap by boeing inorder to try to recoup the cost of losing the SDB II contract to raytheon. I'm not aware of these being used until recently if at all. Especially not by israel who was only ever sold 1000 base model SDB's.

Also I'm unaware of what kind of datalink you are discussing as the standard sdb 1 israel has uses GPS and INS only.

Additionally none of these bombs have TV guidance which is what the video shows.

(sputnik)(news.com/world)
/201508221026072119-mh17-shot-down-by-ukrainian-su25/

no but you can put datalink and a camera on it and connect it to the onboard guidance .we've had people converting dumb bombs to guided bombs for years .
it just seems a little slow to me to be a delilah , might be a harop given that the pansir amits a lot of RF and harop has anti-radiation guidance

Im too lazy to fill it out, pretty sure its a bingo already.

Attached: 1547987165431.png (445x496, 22K)

Are we playing Bingo already?

when aren't we?

So what's the best defense from Syria's perspective?

Early warning radars?

Hitting Israeli jets over Lebanon by covertly installing a battery there via Hezbollah?

Attached: 1513153841380.jpg (442x402, 40K)

Well I'm pretty sure I won in the first 5 posts. What do I win?

surrender

Communist tetanus?

we do. theyre called planes and theyre selling like hotcakes.

viewsync.net/watch?v=f9G8mu6rCpI&t=0&v=azGKRF5r-EM&t=0&v=GZXtmO_uSkU&t=0&v=tXS73OD8MMI&t=0&mode=solo

lolno.

While Israel can plink at stationary targets over a hill thanks to their high-tech handmedowns, a ground war is un-winnable from Israel.

Attached: 58c.png (680x735, 356K)

we have reached the bargaining phase

>being this new

>Implying a give a fuck which flavour of sand nigger dies

Pantsir and Buk aren’t stationary tho

Learn to cope better btw

My money is on the Delilah.

There’s really nothing assad can do. If he gets desperate enough he might try and shoot down more russian planes and blame Israel to try and make Russia less cooperative, but that’s incredibly risky as Assad wouldn’t last a day without russian support

Otherwise he should cost-benefit how Iran’s Jihad against Israel is benefitting Syria. If he made peace the strikes would stop

>Otherwise he should cost-benefit how Iran’s Jihad against Israel is benefitting Syria

Or maybe he should just smuggle a few Iskander's into Hezbollah's hands?

Probably be in a better position to negotiate with those in place, no?

I am interested how important figher pilot skill level is now?

"The Russian Defense Ministry shared radar data pointing to other possibilities in July – including an attack by a Ukrainian Sukhoi-25 fighter jet, which was said to have been tracking the passenger plane."

Go to the South Front comment section on youtube, you'll fit in much better there.

Delilah sales are bound to go up from this. It keeps making fools out of the much-vaunted Russian AD systems

You do know those drones swarm the target and drown it in numbers, right? No system is indestructable.

now the denial phase.

Not much when you're ambushed.

All that says is the drone solution is superior. Drones are cheap and plentiful. Stalin himself said that quantity has a quality all its own. Russia needs to rethink their defense systems. They don't work.

I know Russkie missiles flew crazy, but these may have been just dumb-fired or panic fired.

No sane person has ever claimed otherwise. And as more armies move toward highly efficient drones, more solutions will probably pop up.

IT WASN'T TURNED ON!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!

Attached: 1497421099139.png (685x406, 137K)