So with the impending WA AWB, I'm looking at a list of guns to look at getting before it goes into effect...

So with the impending WA AWB, I'm looking at a list of guns to look at getting before it goes into effect. It currently does not effect pistols so some guns are not on this list since I can get them in pistol form. I'm looking for some thought/critiques on this, or recommendations. I already own an AR and a spare lower so it's not on the list as well.

>AKM, not sure the brand, waiting to see the results of AKOU results on the PSA
>AR10 lower/SCAR 17, or both if possible
>Bushmaser ACR strictly for COD Nostalgia
>PS90 for the same reason

Attached: 20160927_215726.jpg (4730x1571, 984K)

Get another complete AR15 just because
Other than that...... get whatever you want because YOU want it, not because a bunch of internet autists say its okay

I'm more looking to see if there is anything I'm missing that I'd be missing out on if it was banned.

SCAR is a pretty sweet rifle just on the weight alone. If you've got a bunch of money then sure, why not but damn is it expensive. I'd get a PTR-91 if you were looking for a fairly priced battle rifle, but that thing is damn heavy. Plus that wood furniture is hot as fuck

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (800x600, 81K)

Scars are running 3500 IF you can find them
ACRs are running 1700
p90s are running 1300, again if you can find them
Calm your tits. If we didn't get a weapons ban after sandy hook with king nigger in office and a liberal supreme court we're not getting one now or any time soon.
If you want to prepare for something prepare for the impending civil war. Spend your thousands on a go to war rig instead of an I played CoDMW2 collection.

>Calm your tits. If we didn't get a weapons ban after sandy hook with king nigger in office and a liberal supreme court we're not getting one now or any time soon.
Dems now hold a much bigger majority than before. It's coming.

wars coming first.
When clinton instituted his AWB literally no one had an AR. You couldn't even find tactical shit until 2012. Now you trip over magpul accessories on the way to the camping stuff in any outdoorsy store except Dicks.
Not only is it as impossible to enforce as an outright gun ban, the people who buy ARs buy them for exactly this reason. If they try to take them away many many many people will die.

>If they try to take them away many many many people will die.
Everyone says that, but yet everyone complies. Gun stores everywhere comply by no longer selling 30 rounders and assault weapons, or by complying with the new 21 year old age limit for rifles, or even complying with the training requirements that are coming up to own assault weapons. Manufacturers comply. The gun industry as a whole rolls over and takes it. Yet the owners of these companies spout off the same shit as you. They wont confiscate them door to door. They will just make possession a felony and watch as people turn them in one by one, or wait until they catch you on a traffic stop on your way back from the range and you either die in a hail of gunfight and are vilified as a attempted cop killer, or get arrested and raped in prison. Nobody is going to do shit. We're past that. This isn't being done federally. It's being done slow and methodically, state to state. Like they are boiling frogs in water.

SCARs are 2700...

>SCARs are 2700...

where?

user pls. Look around for a bit and don’t be impulsive nigger

>everyone complies
Connecticut's mandatory gun registration of all guns in the state had a generously estimated compliance rate of 13%.

WA fag here. I don't pay attention to the news. Should I worry, or is this just fear mongering to get spend even more money on ammo?

Duckface Ferguson pushed to get a set of bill into the committee a couple days ago. These companion bills would completely ban any semi auto rifle except for 22lr tubular rifles. I don't think that it will go through just because of how extravagant it is, but who knows? We may be fucked.

and he wants to ban magazines greater than 10 rnds and 80% lowers.

>pass retarded amounts of gun control through initiative taking WA from average to shit tier
>proponents say this is what they need
>less than a year later they're back with twice again more gun control
Wow who could have seen that coming

Reminder that the whole waiving hipaa rights thing is ALL firearm purchases after July, not just on semi auto rifles

>tfw my range guys are based and sold 6 of my under-21 friends semi auto rifles and shotguns

It's illegal in this state for the government to have a registry of who owns guns.
God bless NC

Get the SCAR 17
>11.6lbs loaded
>10.2lbs unloaded

Attached: TA11E+RM07 GISELLE XPRODUCTS.jpg (3853x1251, 773K)

Do you have a source for that?
It sounds interesting but havent been able to find any info, just the mandatory gun license news.