If Jow Forums had to invade North Sentinel Island, what would happen?

Attached: 87CE51E2-E58A-4298-8B94-3F6FABF6A9E1.jpg (736x488, 33K)

We'd destroy them, then fuck the survivors that didn't die of diseases we brought, unless they're ugly then we'd probably just slaughter them all.

>Kill them
>Kill all the survivors
>Takeover the island
>Make it the first Jow Forumsommando PMC private island
>Build a motherbase

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Agent orange the island, then use artillery, when the barrage is over use flamethrowers to clear out the survivors.

you know there is like 12 of them?

The plants didn't do anything wrong, just rub some rags on doorknobs and airdrop them in. The problem will be solved in a week.

Agent orange doesnt kill immediatley like a nerve agent. It deforms fetusses etc. Thats more a side effect.
1. FLIR scan from above to get an idea how many targets are there and where they live
2. SCUBA insertion, attack from three sides by one or two SFODAs (I guess one would be enough) at night time using suppressed weapons.
???
4. Profit

Fuck that, what if Jow Forums had to invade Tuvalu?

We would all be arrested and put to death in India

>kill most of islanders with firearms, but they’d have been damned by our presence due to biological contamination.
>get mowed down by poo-in-loo helicopters
>US has to do damage control via muttbux to the poos
>opinion of Americans as a whole is further denigrated in the international community.

Attached: 1F1B324C-F648-419A-A4A4-2681A4196E56.jpg (241x209, 10K)

>Recreates Black Lagoon onnaIsland instead of innaThailand
I'm down

first we nuke all of india and then we just go onto the island at night and kill them

Attached: NAZI PEPE V2.png (1015x1527, 441K)

Jow Forums would get pooped on by the indian navy

Its just like an 8*8km square. Just invade it with coventional tactics and wipe out all of them easy. First control a beach by night with divers and a couple boats and its done.

If we are few it will only take a bit longer to do.

How would poocopters know we are there? They will probably notice too late.

I suppose i can count with a company sized force of competent people at least... that would be more than enough.

40 tribals get wiped out with a few AR's then the Indian military/navy arrives to arrest them all for murder.

They're pretty Jow Forums to begin with, so the mission can be completed by doing absolutely nothing. They've earned it.

Attached: 7b5.gif (500x357, 132K)

Why in the Fuck do we keep having this thread?

There are many other uninhabited islands we could do this on, next time I see a battleship or aircraft carrier come up for scrap I'll throw up a gofundme so everyone on Jow Forums can chip in and we'll settle an island

Just dress up as the islanders and throw spears at some people who "Flee".
Everyone would think we lost

This, I don't get the desire to invade them.
Take sealand, hijack the USS Iowa with tugbotes, do whatever, but why fuck with these chill niggers?

Attached: vv.gif (498x211, 1.48M)

Realistically, it could be done.
So far the only people that have tried to come to the island came with nothing but peace offerings. If someone came in with basic semi automatic rifles, some basic training, the right protective vests and maybe a single tank for good measure, they could probably take out their army in direct combat.
That being said, what would be the point? There are no resources, nothing to be gained and they aren't hostile to non-invaders. The only people harmed are idiots who come over there to steal their fish, convert them to their religion, or avoid indian authorities.

Attached: tendy dinner.jpg (996x800, 102K)

Didn't a scientist make successful contact with them a while ago? Why did that fall through?

>Drive near the island on a small barge
>shoot flares onto the island
>shoot any tribals on the island with suppressed ARs
>then 10 or 15 guys will go onto the island with body armor and ARs and hopefully clean up whats left
idk if the Indian navy will catch us doing it but its worth a shot I guess.

Attached: megumin___explosion_by_marpaparp-da20dhu.png (1280x1707, 2.08M)

D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

Unknown plague kills 95% of world population.
Good.

Youd get a ton of cringy larpers nogs, a handful of military vets who know what theyre doing, and a bunch of nogunz, all scrambling for cover after getting peppered by arrows.

Fill the SS United States with armed troops and tow it over. Beach it and blow open the hull. Then send in a Nimitz Class and some large landing craft to bring in all the heavy equipment. Then fuck strategy that's about 15k troops and a wonderful assortment of equipment

Kill islanders and leave, what are the islanders gonna do? Call for help? You'll be in and out with no repercussions

>they all have sticks and spears for weapons
>sail in by boat with a couple of other Jow Forumsommandos
>get off of the boat on the island
>They aggress upon us
>just fuckin shoot them
>repeat until only the females are left
>sell the females
>build mother base on the island
>profit

Attached: 1545022049123.gif (499x408, 446K)

Because everyone on Jow Forums is a mouthbreathing idiot, they'd all die and the cave people would reign victorious

You wouldn't even make it to the island, the last guy that illegally took people there is in prison and nobody would want to be connected to a group of armed racist 14 year olds trying to larp as Navy SEALs

Although Jow Forums is largely populated by absolute morons, I would expect that the island would be quickly wiped out because those islanders have literally nothing that can defend against even the most basic firearms. All anons would be killed by Indian navy afterwords.

Although like this user saidThe sentinelese are pretty badass as-is, why would anyone want to invade their island? It's in the middle of nowhere and has no natural resources, and the native people have pretty much earned the right to be left alone. I say we go take Fort Boyard or Sealand or some shit. Way less resistance, and we could convert that shit into a decent man-cave without any weird tropical diseases.