No Guns

>No Guns
>Want Guns
What do?

Do I go with quantity?
>Mossberg Maverick 88 5-Shot Security Model ($200)
>50 Rounds of 00 Buck ($50)
>Palmetto State Armory Freedom Rifle Kit ($300)
>PSA Carry Handle ($70)
>3 PSA Steel Magazines ($25)
>500 Rounds of .223 ($120)
>Taurus G2C ($250)
>Extra Magazine ($35)
>500 Rounds of 9mm ($80)
Total before tax: 1,130$

...or do i go with quality?
>Glock 19 Gen 5 Mos ($650)
>2 Extra Magazines ($50)
>1000 Rounds of 9mm ($200)
Total: $900

My budget at the end of February will be a little over $1200.

Attached: Nigga Wit A Gat.jpg (667x1000, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-lower-safe-fire-1728.html
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-m4-carbine-length-5-56-nato-1-7-nitride-freedom-rifle-kit-5076173.html
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-midlength-5-56-nato-1-7-socom-melonite-freedom-rifle-kit.html
palmettostatearmory.com/palmetto-state-armory-mil-spec-carry-handle.html
palmettostatearmory.com/d-h-ar-15-223-5-56x45mm-30-round-black-teflon-magazine-30-al-bt-mp-rt.html
bulkammo.com/500-rounds-of-223-ammo-by-wolf-55gr-fmj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buy the AR and a glock or glock substitute and 500 rounds for each with a mag or two extra. If you’re poorfag af focus on ammo over mags, 2 mags will suffice until you can turn over enough couch cushions to get $50 for a couple more glock and AR mags.

With the PSA rifle kit you'd still need a lower receiver, so remember to factor that into your costs.

Get a CZ75 (any model you want they're not that expensive), an extra magazine, a good leather holster, and 500 rounds of 9mm

Whatever is cheaper and results in you having enough cheap ammo to get proficient in shooting, especially if you have little or no experiences with firearms.

Get cheap basic AR. Invest rest of money into training: take a carbine class; practice practice practice; then take carbine course to find any flaws you may still have. Also try hiking with unloaded carbine, like 6-8 hrs on foot.

>Buy the AR and a glock or glock substitute and 500 rounds for each with a mag or two extra.
Do I buy a basic bitch PSA rifle kit and a Taurus G2C or do I get a Glock 19 and an AR receiver and build the AR over time?

>With the PSA rifle kit you'd still need a lower receiver, so remember to factor that into your costs.
Lower receiver is $50 and rifle kit is $270 right now.

>Get a CZ75 (any model you want they're not that expensive), an extra magazine, a good leather holster, and 500 rounds of 9mm
I was actually considering this because I really like the 1911 platform but want the 9mm cartridge. I just figured the Glock 19 because it's striker fired and has a shit ton of accessories.

>Get cheap basic AR. Invest rest of money into training: take a carbine class; practice practice practice; then take carbine course to find any flaws you may still have. Also try hiking with unloaded carbine, like 6-8 hrs on foot.
Are the PSAs a good starter option or should I drop some more money and build one over time?

Attached: Nigga Wit A Gat 2.jpg (618x410, 57K)

>leather
Please do not do this.

Oh shit, forgot they had dirt cheap milled lowers. Yeah, $350 for an AR ain't too bad.

Imo, buy a glock substitute. Stuff like mp 2.0 and cz p10c are like $378. Blazer brass rn is like $169. Just build an get a complete upper and lower from psa, itll be like $470 with a 16 free-float and mbus sights. Wolf steel is like $189 while wolf gold is like $250. So take your pick there. A pistol will be more practical to buy first. Build the ar over time.

>PSA AR-15 Stripped Lower Receiver ($50)
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-lower-safe-fire-1728.html
>PSA 16" Freedom Rifle Kit ($270-300$)
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-m4-carbine-length-5-56-nato-1-7-nitride-freedom-rifle-kit-5076173.html
or
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-midlength-5-56-nato-1-7-socom-melonite-freedom-rifle-kit.html
>PSA Carry Handle ($70)
palmettostatearmory.com/palmetto-state-armory-mil-spec-carry-handle.html
>5 PSA Magazines ($50)
palmettostatearmory.com/d-h-ar-15-223-5-56x45mm-30-round-black-teflon-magazine-30-al-bt-mp-rt.html
>500 Rounds of .223 Ammunition ($120)
bulkammo.com/500-rounds-of-223-ammo-by-wolf-55gr-fmj
Total before Tax: ($590)

Is this a good budget set up?
Also should I go with a 16" carbine length kit or 16" mid-length kit?

Attached: Nigga Wit A Gat 3.jpg (300x470, 19K)

Youll want to get rid of the cheap guns later on and probably not be happy with your collection. Exception being the psa ar15 but the Taurus is a bad buy and the mossberg will work but it feel cheap and like it wont last.
The glock or other mid-tier or better is essential to a good collection. A trust worthy, good fighting handgun is just something great to have especially should you ever need it. It's not an unusual to have more than one ar15 and theres a type of aesthetic thats kind of nice with the basic bitch ar15 thats an old m4 look alike, just build the next one. You should save for a good hunting shotgun. My ideal every nitch with respect to cost:
>Beretta A400
>BCM ~11" build with cuckbrace, good light, and aimpoint
>Glock 19
>mk iv target 22lr
>w.e choice 22lr bolt and optic mounted rifle
>old classic bolt rifle in 308 or larger like an A-bolt at a pawn shop
>possibly gp100 357mag or blackhawk 44 mag.

Watching the kydex shills pimp their plastic shit to youtube podcasts has been funny, Some of the shit they say to try to get people not to buy leather is really hilarious.

Jesus christ, there needs to be a thread to contain these faggot LARPing CZoyboys.

>Glock 19 Gen 5 Mos ($650)
or just get a gen 3 LE trade-in from aim surp for like $270ish

Why would you hike with it unloaded
I can't see any good reason to cary a gun that isn't loaded
Gonna get yourself killed doing that

Get a high point pcc in 9mm and a kel tec pf9. Then just get a bunch of ammo.

Attached: ED35F964-E7E9-4C8D-97AB-ED676C3E5315.jpg (1000x870, 258K)

I'd say if you wanted to get max bang for the buck, you should get 2 quality guns to fill a carry role and a home defense one.

Potential combos that fall in your budget and leave room for some practice ammo are:

>Budget Carry with High-end HD
Ruger EC9S and Kel Tec KSG-12

>Higher-end Carry and Budget HD
SIG P365 and Mossberg 590 Tactical.

Alternatively get a sccy cpx-2 with some upgrades. Should cost like 270 bucks and run really well.

>wolf ammo
Not if you can help it.

Unless you plan on dropping an extra couple hundred on a red dot for the pistol there is no reason whatsoever to spend the extra for the MOS model G19.

I got a bunch of red army standard
Is that any better?

Buy the Glock and the freedom kit poornon, and a basic bitch lower like aero.

I'd go with
>Gray PSA MOE Freedom rifle kit w/ MBUS sight $300
>Stripped lower $40
>1000 rounds of American Eagle ammo and 10 PMAGs $350
>Vortex or Holosun red dot $200

That gives you a solid rifle to start with, and plenty of ammo to train with so you can become proficient. You could also consider a low power viarable optic instead of the red dot, vortex and primary arms make some decent ones, and you could pick up an M&P Sheild as a solid CC piece for $250 from PSA if you want a handgun.

Because most of your foot work with rifle will be done without any actual shooting, dumbass. You need to learn how to walk long range carrying 10 pbs of shit and not getting waisted.

>Do I buy a basic bitch PSA rifle kit and a Taurus G2C or do I get a Glock 19 and an AR receiver and build the AR over time?

PSA and Taurus will do fine.
If you never shot guns b4, building up your skills will cost your moar than buying your shit.
I.e. you either pay $$$ to a good instructor and class; or you pay $$$ for ammo while slowly learn the shit on yer own.