Convert a Mac or mini uzi to F/A (+1200 rpm)

>Convert a Mac or mini uzi to F/A (+1200 rpm)
>commit suicide
>THEN pull the old weather balloon trick
It will be impossible to label a suicide because you were shot multiple times

Attached: 1532144420123.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_gunshot_suicide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*unless you live in russia or similar

What in the flying fuck are you going on about?

Based schizophrenia poster

Did you buy bitcoin at $18k?

A dude committed suicide and had his
Gun he shot himself with tied to a weather ballon so when he died, the gun would float away making it look like it was a homicide

Was he trying to get insurance money for his wife or something?

Probably I just read the headline blurb a while back. He didn’t get away with it but it’s pretty clever

A local guy did something like that, but I think he did it on a bridge so the gun would be carried down stream. Some kind a bouy tied to it. Or something. They never actually found the gun so whatever he did worked.

They still figured out he was a suicide so op is fucked anyway.

Attached: 940x450-Ryan-Reynold-Reaction-GIFs.jpg (940x450, 57K)

Most life insurances will pay out even in case of suicide, if the policy is mature enough. Don't forget: if you succeed, suicide is just a mental disease.

Because post-industrial society is a miserable clown show. Some people's brains are melting at a faster rate than others.
Wanna do something real fun? Take all of the suicides and add the drug OD deaths to that. Even women are killing themselves now.

Attached: 1547904347862.jpg (229x226, 25K)

Precisely.

Attached: EA72DC0E-1462-4603-9AB6-5AD13B3CBB93.jpg (1242x1097, 1.31M)

and they ask where all the good men have gone

>122,000 self inflicted deaths per year in the US alone
oh fuck

Attached: 1544937439973.jpg (1014x1024, 60K)

Those are rookie numbers, we have to pump those numbers up.

Consider also that narcan is handed out like candy now and prevents a hell of a lot of deaths

Attached: download (11).jpg (242x139, 6K)

No, I didn't buy when it was $100 and my dad told me about it. Then he died and didn't leave me the password.

That's it? Seems low.

Multiple shots happen even in normal suicides.
>got sent to a scene where a junior soldier was 'murdered' in multiple shooting
>obvious reasons for suicide
>had FMJ PtePyle style with an SKK
>thumb in triggerguard sitting on side of bed
>recoil and musclejerk fired second shot through remains of head
>brains all over ceiling
>flatmates also young soldiers told to clean house and move back into barracks

>he didn’t get away with it...

So did he so he dead but no insurance money or failed to an hero?

It was always neat when I was working in EMS to run suicide calls. I had a sort of morbid interest in the patterns of men and women.
Men didn’t give a shit, they’d paint the inside of their cars with their brains, shoot themselves with family in the next room, etc. had a guy shoot him self in the chest with a 20ga single shot, broke open the action, and was trying to get a new round in the chamber when he lost consciousness and died.
Women are usually much more meticulous. The most memorable I had was a woman who packed all of her things into moving boxes, deep cleaned the whole house too. She lays a tarp across the floor in her bathroom to avoid blood splatter, gets in the bathtub, and runs a razor up her arms.
Blows my mind, I’ll never understand that level of commitment. The most feared aspect of our lives, death. And these people stare into that eternal abyss and decide to take a leap.

Lots of Jow Forums crossposting lately. Faggots need to keep link on that board and quit bringing it here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_gunshot_suicide

>A suicide with 4 gunshots to the head has been reported.
>One particular case has been documented from Australia. In February 1995, a man committed suicide on parkland in Canberra. He took a pump action shotgun and shot himself in the chest. The load passed through the chest without hitting a rib, and went out the other side. He then walked fifteen meters, pulled out a pistol and shot himself in the head, once again surviving the shot. After reloading the shotgun, he leaned the shotgun against his throat, and shot his throat and part of his jaw. He then reloaded a final time, walked 200 meters to a hill, sat down on the slope, held the gun against his chest with his hands and operated the trigger with his toes. This shot entered the thoracic cavity and demolished the heart, killing him.

Men
>dive off a building and shoot them self in the head mid air
Women
>climb in warm tub and poke your wrist with a thumb tack