Zastava plans on importing these M91 rifles sometime this summer which is cool...

Zastava plans on importing these M91 rifles sometime this summer which is cool. I have the great honor of living in M*ss*chus*tts where we an ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN and I'm wondering based on the laws below whether the M91 is considered an assault weapon. There's also a section on "copycat" rifles that are banned based on whether parts are interchangeable. But if it's not an "assault weapon" from the beginning I'm not sure if copycat laws applies to this gun. thanks for the help boys
mass.gov/files/documents/2016/08/pr/assault-weapons-enforcement-notice.pdf

Attached: EFE079AF-22BF-4E2A-8DB7-DD1E613DBA97.png (720x195, 73K)

for anyone who doesn't want to click govt links

Attached: 3F38DB64-6DE0-4642-AB17-FA08350A54AF.jpg (1102x1452, 327K)

Yeah, it's an assault weapon in MA. Thanks for the update. I should be getting one this summer, then.

Attached: A23CFFDC-AEAE-473C-BD9A-73223147196D.jpg (1115x1440, 348K)

That gun is nothing to write home about. It's the same as a PSL-54. I had a PSL-54 for awhile, bought it to try and fulfill my lust for Dragunov. It's just an up-sized AK with long skinny barrel. You'll be lucky to get 3MOA accuracy out of it.

Attached: F0C17F84-D53C-475E-808E-70EFEB0D2C7F.jpg (1106x1444, 298K)

I'm buying one purely for looks and a reason to reload 308

based on what? the grip? the only thing that would make it an AW is either that it's a copycat or the flash suppressor, and that's only one "evil feature"
not sure where else I could get a DMR for under $1000...

Attached: 78C4D3C5-E962-4D93-97C5-8420C81DCA2B.jpg (1065x1419, 401K)

I'd be interested in an M14 too but Springfield is a sad joke and I'd still be looking at 3MOA

It's an AK derivative

Will the m91 be under 1k?

M91 is under $1000?

terrible news. just to be clear would this still be an "AW" if the magazine were fixed yet still based on AK?

Fuck you I got mine

I'd hope especially with a stamped receiver. $1200 at most

Yes, that's right.

That's fine, not my money. I can pretty much guarantee you'll be disappointed with it though. Just know your "DMR for under $1000" is going to shoot 3MOA and string shots like crazy at the slightest bit of barrel heating. My WASR shoots better than my PSL did.

I was lucky enough to double my money on my PSL selling it during sandy hook panic. But even if that didn't happen I would have sold it for what I paid just cause it wasn't a good gun.

maura healy is literally satan

that's what I hear, looks like it won't work out regardless based on the laws. are there any DMRs that aren't a SCAR or based on an AK or AR? I'm having a hard time thinking of one

Do the SVD Tiger and NDM-86 suffer from stringing?

Yes. They still have a long thin barrel.

So why exactly would the commies adopt these guns as military DMR? Assuming that the PSL, SVD, and M91 all string, why would none of these nations try to fix this issue?

Well, century was planning to do new PSL builds and was shooting for over $2000, even though you could buy them all day at $13-1500 on gunbroker.

apparently they're supposed to be a "jack of all trades rifle" so they had to sacrifice barrel thickness for weight saving

Because you're probably not going to he paying down suppressive fire with a DMR and it's still more than accurate enough to pop someone's melon at realistic DMR distances?

Is there a chance to get on in NY?
Seems like as long as it doesn't have a flash hider and a pistol grip/thumb-hole stock it should be alright, right?

>Zastava
FUCK YES!
Thank you Zastava.

Only if Zastava makes a version without those, but it currently definitely has those.

would it be hard to change? Id still buy it in a heart beat even if it had a stock like this

Attached: 418464854.jpg (480x360, 23K)

>sister representing her company with a booth at SHOT
>ask her to grab some info from Zastava about the M91
>"lol sorry I forgot I'll ask them tomorrow"
I just want to know what they'll charge damnit

keep us updated bud

As soon as I hear anything I'll spill the beans