Books about combat?

So with a potential civil war looming in the future, where do I learn about modern warfare?

Attached: 1522389675174.jpg (978x978, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2012/09/11/what-i-saw-at-the-coup/
mega.nz/#!vtcxgKRD!jN4bKv0L8ONEiKXqnx9RAuTNqM78CeKVhpMXsGjpFJ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

join the army

>this will never be you and your family
post yfw realizing this

>where do I learn about modern warfare?

There's a lot of aspects to war. What aspect do you wish to learn about?

Attached: Army Rangers.jpg (1080x778, 461K)

Brent0331 and similar youtube channels. also books handling the subjects of things like guerrilla warfare, small unit tactics, improvised munitions, propaganda and psychological warfare, etc..

in all honesty you'll probably want to be focused on having enough food, water, and energy supplies to scrape by if shit really does go down.
pic related. already knew it was coming around though. even though I'm not some gravy pudgeball slob I'm still a faggot ass pencil dick-looking cunt with a shit ugly face. putting any kind of dependence on women who you would stick a penis inside of is a stupid concept anyways.

Attached: 1547437280645.jpg (562x730, 51K)

>3 daughters
>no sons
poor bastard

>not keeping wife preggo until she's popped out at least three of each

Attached: Anne Frank confederate kepi.png (687x1117, 728K)

>3 daughters
yikes

I bet that guy would kill any nigger his daughters ever tried to bring around.
>too bad about what happened to Shi'Tavius

Attached: 1429326441101.png (487x422, 292K)

Just sub'd to Brent, watching his vids now.

Yeah I'm going to focus on at least having supplies, but I also want to know what to do in the event that something happens or we're called to do something

>There's a lot of aspects to war. What aspect do you wish to learn about?
I suppose Guerilla? In a civil war it would likely be Guerilla with militias I guess

All that trigger control from the loli.

Here's a free short story.

"But social network analysis couldn’t find snipers who were not part of any network. That’s when we began to hear of “The Militia of One.” In the end there were too many rifles, and too many willing shooters. A number that was constantly heard was twenty million. That was the number of Americans who supposedly went deer hunting every year, against less than 200,000 armed federal agents."
westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2012/09/11/what-i-saw-at-the-coup/

god i want to date her daughters

At what point does this become a self fulfilling prophecy?

Attached: 1252953114960.png (500x600, 118K)

I'm gay and I hate kids, so this is mfw.

Attached: 1287330309324.jpg (424x401, 45K)

Disgusting, apply rope.

reposting this
mega.nz/#!vtcxgKRD!jN4bKv0L8ONEiKXqnx9RAuTNqM78CeKVhpMXsGjpFJ8

Apply it for me, sexy.

what is it?

Unfinished collection of books on CQB/SUT; read everything in the core folder in order.

fucking cringe
anyone who’s proud of having to arm their family like this is a friendless faggot who needs to rely on little girls to defend his property.

>anyone who’s proud of having to arm their family like this is a friendless faggot who needs to rely on little girls to defend his property.

Not sure that's what he's trying to say here

Go back to /news/. That's Jow Forums's ideal childhood right there.

What a terrible idea

You're trying too hard mate

As I'm thinking about how ideal that is and how jealous I am, I have to scroll down and see some miserable faggot say this.

>tfw you will never have this.
if every man had this, and its possible as there are twice as many woman than men, there would be no violence and no crime. this is the reason people off themselves. this is the reason people become shooters. if only women knew the power they had to change the world

Infantry Tactics by Erwin Rommel

*He says just before the short drop, preventing his neck from breaking so he is strangled to death in front of a crowd yelling 'die faggot, die*

> Dresses like Mr. Rogers
> SBRs, supressors, under-barrel shotguns (I think)
> 3 kids
> Wife with boob job, or a damn good push up bra, and heels out in the Sonoron Desert for family pictures
That family photo is American as hell.

Like the other user said brent0331 is good. He shows every tactical thing you need to know. He was in my battalion which is weird. Anyway you should be more focused on not dying, and just avoid conflict at all costs. Also watch some survival channels, start storing and rotating food and water in at the very least, two different locations.

I like the shorter one with heels.

Attached: gik6lrql13411.jpg (852x852, 110K)