Welp...

Welp... I'm getting kicked out of the army with an honorable discharge for getting diagnosed schizoid personality disorder.

What now?
Any other honorably discharged anons?
Whats it like?

Attached: 1547772189603.jpg (320x240, 33K)

you get to run the applebees circuit once a year with everybody else

also gg on fighting for Israel

That sucks.

Not just getting out, but schitzo is no joke. You can never be sure that anything you're looking at is real. Welcome to living hell.

schizoid personality disorder is not the same thing as schizophrenia

Take your meds.

How'd you even get diagnosed in the army?

maybe ask for making the test again because they could be wrong/made mistakes?

When you really post this thread in a few minutes, you'll understand.

Its schizoid. Not schizophrenia.
They noticed odd behavior from me and so they sent me to Behavioral Health. Psychologist diagnosed me with schizoid personality disorder. Which I self diagnosed myself for 5 years ago but never truly believed it... Symptoms started at age 13.
I am 27 now. I lived in my car for 3 years before the army and loved it. (job, starbucks to chill, gym for showers, laundromat for clothes, rotated between 3 different parking spots).

I always assumed I had schizoid personality disorder but never wanted to submit to a formal diagnosis. I'm honestly surprised it's enough to push you out.

Op here.

Yes it is. Under Army Regulation 635-200 Chapter 5-13

Discharge for personality disorder.
I read the paperwork and everything.
I got a profile saying I can't have a weapon or go to the field anymore.

I didn't even mean to get out of the army. I went to behavioral health just to get out of 0900 work call. (I'm a PFC. Not a highspeed studying for the board to be an NCO)

examples of the shit they wrote you up for?

>mfw literal autistic anime loving pedophile and in the marines

dumb enough to get caught dumb enough to get shot
oorah motherfucker

Attached: 4fc7222fabdb1b3f160389b56a1e810e.jpg (1000x1439, 145K)

Thanks fellow crayon eating brother.

>honorable for quiting
Whaaa

based schizoidposter

Attached: 1547471567145.jpg (1264x732, 248K)

It was involuntary

If you are a civilian you wouldn't understand. Military is full of bullshit.

>Psychologist diagnosed me with schizoid personality disorder
Psychologyst are niggers that don't care about their patients and love that Jewish larper (Freud). Do you consider yourself a schizo? Maybe just a man with different tastes and a few problems to fix?

True i know, but can you please answer my question

YES! She is full of bullshit and made my condition severe. My commander told me (an asian female company commander) told me she can't just go against the word of a doctor.

I have NO white sargeants, leutenants, sargeant major, or battalion commander. They are all non-white.

But thats besides the point... Psychologists are fucking retarded. I was to stupid. But I guess I will get out with an honorable discharge.

-I can't have a weapon
-Commander wrote an order to my leaders to implement a 'housing plan'.I have to check in every 2 hours on my days off with my NCO
-I can't go to the field

I meant more like your schizo stuff, what we're you doing all the time that tick them off?

have fun being denied background check next time you go to buy a gun OP

>sargeants
>leutenants
>I was to stupid.

Attached: 1542775791018.jpg (625x625, 38K)

Oh.

I walked in telling them "I been feeling wierd and alone. Not sure why."

And then she got to the meat and potatoes asking about my childhood.
I answered 25 questions from her book
a 350 question test
Asked about my relationship with family and friends. Which was Nothing. I have no friends or family.

She then asked me if I had a girlfriend and I told her now.
She asked why. I said because I don't want one. Never saw the need for one. And it never works out and my relationships are always fake and superficial.

She got in deep... She then looked into my military history. I went awol for 2 and a half months (which I survived. I only did 45 days extra duty and a slap on the wrist. Deserter) and back in the army like normally.

Don't ask about my desertion. All I can say is I survived it. LT Colonel was feeling alright that day I guess.

I didn't want to proof read it. Just decipher what I said. Sorry typos upzet you.

hmm, its hard to trust you about the desertion, because one of my brothers got separated for not "refiling oatmeal"., and another got kicked out for drinking too much cough syrup.

I'm the one who asked. Sorry to hear that user. Just having females coworkers are generally a mess, I can't even imagine your situation. I hope you can get over this.
Also, do you get some welfare for this?

>Asked about my relationship with family and friends. Which was Nothing. I have no friends or family.
Lesson learned. Always pretend to be a normie in front of the psychologist

You deserve to be beaten.

If you don't reveal the details of your AWOL then we'll have to assume you're a child molester.

Was diagnose made during couple of speaking times?
If yes then it is complete bullshit.
Shrinks are full of shit and even they know that and worst thing is that once you have been misdiagnosed it is close to impossible to clear that shit from your record.

Yeah. I don't know why either. its kool though. Alot of people I tell this story don't believe it either. I don't believe it either. I thought I was going to be put in jail. But nothing. just 45 days extra duty.

2 appointments.
And yea. they are full of shit.

but fuck it it... Its time to get out. I don't like being in the military anymore. They baby the shit out of you. Everyone around you are in it for benefits. No wars are going on. We are just defending property for corporations.

Its really all I could boil it down to in my military career.

Are trannies still allowed? Maybe you should start cross dressing and claim you're being persecuted.

I got to go guys. Need to report to my NCO. Peace!

My last statement about all this. Is that they lost a good soldier. I was willing to die for my own freedom from existence. Not for country, family, friends, or loved ones. Because I got none of that now

Wish me luck. I am doing my phase 1 tomorrow to process out the army.

Attached: 1_58uZVuKlz4bhBJF1BL9qdA.jpg (2000x1499, 260K)

Drop dead, Private.

>I went UA for two fucking months
>I then acted like everything was normal in front of my command
>I then decided a career as an Army NCO was for me
>I then told medical about my mental issues YEARS into my contract

user you literally got diagnosed with being retarded.

The real people willing to die are the ones that will never announce it, fren.

Good luck in civillian life. Sort your stuff out. Military's not really all that relevant in today's age where masculinity is slowly being replaced.

Attached: 1525204243560.jpg (600x465, 74K)

>They noticed odd behavior from me and so they sent me to Behavioral Health

such as.

Where's the giant Mansley?

>schizoid personality disorder
You know that shit ain't real, dog.

://www.psychologytoday.com/us/conditions/schizoid-personality-disorder good job

>I went awol for 2 and a half months
"I been feeling wierd and alone. Not sure why.">I went to behavioral health just to get out of 0900 work call

They were just looking for a reason to get rid of you and you gave them one on a silver platter. even if you were not schizoid the stupidiity alone should be enough to warrant kicking you out.

>OPs English slowly gets worse then suddenly gets better

Attached: 1F4B1A62-B0DA-44C7-8269-E6E58E44EC64.jpg (640x345, 8K)