Does the modern Australian army have what it takes to fight the emu menace and this time win?

Does the modern Australian army have what it takes to fight the emu menace and this time win?
Snipers, drones, etc

Attached: E8E34273-0A8D-4450-B1C4-3C92653949FD.jpg (703x480, 55K)

>The emus are here
>They will destroy us
>Then they will devour our crops and decimate our land
>I am just a farmer
>I tremble with fear, I know that I will die
>But our descendants will thank us, Scott Morrison will still being the prime minister of Australia
>I’m going to fight for him, for them and for us...

and this time win?

Attached: 1483085565490.jpg (389x379, 41K)

>You are now aware that there is a huge Nuclear test site in the middle of Emu land in Australia

Did a reverse image search and Google came up with the next great Battlefield game idea.

Attached: Battlefield Emu War.png (1600x900, 502K)

Fuck no

I am pretty sure that since the Emu war all media coming from Australia is actually propaganda created by the Emus to mask their occupation.

The Government is nothing more than a puppet.

"Fuck off we're full" is actually a ploy to prevent immigration from putting to much of a strain on the Emu forces when it comes to subjugate newcomers.

In truth, Australians shitpost as a cry for help, the only way they are able to get messages out is through banter.

Beware the Emu menace.

They probably could have killed all the emus if it was a real effort instead of like, what? 3 guys and a couple machine guns?

Attached: ExplainyourselfAussie.jpg (974x747, 225K)

they don't have to anymore, they begged the bongs to do their work

Attached: emu war.png (334x1084, 319K)

To be fair, Australia is always a hellscape.

Attached: 442.gif (350x250, 19K)

Your move, Aussie.

Attached: Dodrio.jpg (821x1000, 118K)

Don't kid yourself. The tools to remove the emu boot from Australia's neck have always existed, regardless of what (((((they))))) would have you believe.

Attached: IlD6x1X.png (492x314, 200K)

>slaughtering the emus with semple tanks and then embarking on a holy war against israel
best timeline

Attached: standing_with_garand_3743.jpg (800x1200, 527K)

when will you learn , we are your masters.

Attached: historyofbirds.jpg (2372x2744, 1.26M)

Just import some Chinese immigrants and let them do the rest.

Attached: Mao's Greatest Enemy.jpg (2557x2000, 1.05M)

You should read 'Bones of the Earth' You'll see how it all ends then.

They didn't need the military to fight the dreaded Emu menace. All they needed to do is put up cheap bounties per emu head. You've essentially made life long job opportunities and a source of income to people hunting them. Look at the American Passenger pigeon, it was hunted to extinction simply because it tasted good.

Just set up a train line that surrounds and intersects Emu land and put a 1 dollar per 3 emu heads and voila those fuckers will be hunted down and extinct faster than the Dodo.

That's just what it looks like normally my guy.

That's the .458 Win Mag Garand. That doughy dike looking creature is undeserving of such a fine rifle.

Attached: M1 Garand.jpg (460x566, 96K)

Attached: bird.jpg (750x727, 124K)