308 AR or 7.62 AK?

308 AR or 7.62 AK?

I like the simplicity of the AK but I don’t want to have to drop money on an Arsenal just to get a decent AK.

Attached: 46A2BE52-0E74-479C-85FA-807AD5105EB7.jpg (720x960, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ci3_R1uHIXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

G3

Wait a few months and get the 7.62x51 Zastava M91 like I'm doing
or get the PTR91 for the bolt slap

>that pic
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
youtube.com/watch?v=ci3_R1uHIXw

Depends on how cheap they will be selling them. PTRs are fucking cool though.

Gross

This image is very true

i want the left one she looks like a sweetheart, the one on the right... she's definitely sucked many dicks

>butthurt thot demands men accept a sub optimal choice
what a fucking surprise

I’ve been with women who have been with only a couple guys and I’ve been with women who have more experience.

Dating virgins is a meme. Why on earth do you want a chick who can’t give a good handy or suck dick good? Unless you end up marrying them you’re just putting in the work and man hours training them up for some other dude. And if you DO marry them there’s no guarantee they’ll ever amount to giving amazing head.

>dating a woman you’d be unwilling to marry
gross

best blowjob i've ever had was the first one a 20yo ever gave.

The more dicks that get pushed inside a woman's vagina, the more love gets pushed out of her heart.

>And he actually believed me when I said it was my first time blowing a guy

Attached: images.jpg (286x176, 11K)

>all relationships are 100% about sex
ask us why you're still single.

/thread

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x173, 9K)

dubs of fucking truth

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 55K)

>nervous energy
>eager to be successful
>anxiously wanting to please
>does exactly what she saw online

It’s possible

>I'm a jew and I think all goys should date whores
The post

Nigger you get to train them to do exactly what you want. It's well worth the investment

>A relationship is only about sex and I date women who are already used uo
Guess how I know your wife will either cuck you, cheat on you or divorce you if you ever get married

Attached: 1516763531234.jpg (679x960, 190K)

tbf only incels and undesirables follows this mantra

Incels follows the virgin meme because they're 25 years old and they can blame their inceldom on the fact that there's no virgins left

>itt: boys too insecure to date a woman who has more sexual experience than they do because they actually got out and lived their lives instead of playing vidya and fapping into their security blankets through high school and college

>Wanting a new car rather than one someelse has driven in and has already made a mess of/ worn out is a bad thing because it means you’re insecure, not that you have actual standards for the cars you use or that you plan to use this car for a long period of time and are devoted to it for the long term, not just to pump and dump it
Applying that logic to anything else just seems kind of dumb don’t you think? So why use strawmen when there are perfectly valid reasons for only dating unused goods?

Well this thread got derailed

OP forgot an important rule, and nature took it's course.

never post a picture more interesting than your topic

I will literally accept any alright woman who loves me

308 and 762 are the same damn thing you nogunz underage babyback ribsbabyback ribsbabyback ribsbabyback ribsbabyback ribs

>t. incel

>What is 7.62x39, 7.62x25, 7.62x54r and 7.62x38r

Debt free and cock carousel free

Attached: 1010181255.jpg (2560x1280, 981K)

Turbo Thot free and no ink on thee

Attached: 0927181912.jpg (2560x1280, 812K)

> Everyone hat disagrees with me is an from /r9gay/
Also, only redditors and braindead normalfaggots unironically say incel, devaluing your shit opinion further

Yeah they definitely do it for that reason and not the VERIFIABLY TRUE FACT that total number of sexual partners is a very good indicator of likelihood of divorce. A fact which goes beyond mere correlative when you consider how oxytocin production fits in to this situation.
Enjoy being divorced by your used up whore.

>MAN UP AND RAISE TYRONE'S CHILD INCELS
you know what, I'm actually okay dying a virgin now

That's because two adult virgins finding each other are too scared to get divorced because of their neurosis
It's not because they make better life partners you pathetic lonely creep

I work with someone like this, he's a spergy MAGA hat wearer who "trolls" in our company slack and legitimately brags about how he is the smartest person in the room. We're about the same age, and everyone else in our age group is either married or in a successful long term relationship, and he's constantly complaining about thots and proselytizing about his requirements for a woman and it's the most absurd 1950s era shit I've ever heard from someone in person
>virgin
>attractive
>submissive
>in shape
>smart but dumber than him (which is a given because women are inferior to men and he's the smartest)
>fawns over him
>will do all the chores
You can imagine how he looks.

S E E T H I N G

Men will take whatever the fuck they can get. Single fat chicks are no where near as rare as they should be.

In recent studies women who only had 2 sexual partners were just as likely to be divorced as women who had 10+. The lowest group? Women with 3-9 partners.

A lot of you come off as just being jealous you didn’t do more during your youth.

>h-haha, your long-lasting relationshiip is just because you're neurotic
>I-I'm totally happy suffering through three divorces looking for the right person
Quit trying to drag others into your abominable lifestyle, you worthless dissolute whore.

You enjoy dying alone cuz you're an undesirable piece of shit

Maybe it's both?

Sounds like a crap designed study with groups spread out like that. Nice demographic shopping.
>A lot of you come off as just being jealous you didn’t do more during your youth.
Conservative sexuality is the norm for 99% of all successful civilizations. Most human beings of the last 10,000 years would agree with me. Your accusations of jealousy are you justifying a deviant lifestyle that will provably leave you a broken man.

LMAO! Virgin confirmed. Being nice another year in a row isn't going to get you laid, and that wouldn't make you happy even if it did. Women actually love moral forthrightness. Because it displays confidence.

They will take what they can get, but a debt-free virgin without tattoos wins out every time. Unless they feel like slumming it

University of Utah conducted the study. Maybe it is shit, I only gave you the results I saw.

Are you scared of sex? You’re really going to tell me you’ve never been out at a bar where you just happened to hit it off with a girl and ended up sleeping with her?

Or do you think it’s ok for men and not ok for women to have multiple partners?

I know calling out projecting is the new "NO U"
But god damn you're projecting so hard right now

>marrying someone because they are good with sex
clean your room

It shouldn’t be the only reason but you really think that it’s a good idea to marry someone you’re not sexually compatible with?

This lady freaking out about it is hilarious.

You're retarded

>t. Totally not roasty
I’ve never met anyone who didn’t think this

Sounded like he said no one should go around fucking someone they just bet, did you see literally anything about a double standard. Most people throughout time did not hook up casually, stop being so insecure that not everyone wants casual sex with partners they don't love.

It really isn’t. It takes time as a skill from what I understand

The oxytocin effect noticed is slightly smaller for men, but still present. Every time you orgasm, your brain produces oxytocin, a chemical heavily in bonding, also produced in childbirth. When you abandon those people, you train your brain to ignore bonding. You then never successfully bond to people because you've trained your brain out of it. Never have any successful relationships, abandon your children to custody hearings, etc.
No other way to put this, casual sex just plays yourself.

>from what I understand
HAHAHA! You have zero fucking idea of the provenance of any of the dick suckings you've received. So you have zero grounds to judge this any of this on. Good God, you're a joke.

You clearly don't get out much

Sounds like you’re not gonna be much better off jerking into your Japanese love pillow

Any sauce on those two girls?

Like the black hair one more because I like her outfit. Both are sweet. FB, instagram, etc...? For research purposes..relationship studies

This is so wrong it’s sad. Oxytocin is released during a multitude of times. Not just when someone orgasms. Just cuddling can release oxytocin. Holding hands can release it.

Yes it plays an important role in relationships. It’s not the sole defining factor though and having promiscuous sex doesn’t mean that you’re suddenly not going to be able to love someone.

The amount of adult virgins in this thread that are trying to demonize someone for pursing normal human urges is disgusting. I really hope most of you are from Jow Forums and don’t own firearms.

He's correct Mr. Reddit Spacing
Dosage is the important part and the dosage from sex is higher than hand-holding.

Whatever helps you sleep at night Mr. Jow Forumsbot

>but you really think that it’s a good idea to marry someone you’re not sexually compatible with?
i never said that. please point out where i said that

Did you even hear yourself? Nothing you said is an argument in favor of promiscuous sex, it's an argument for even more conservative sexual morality.
I also own more guns than you. It really exploded after I inherited my grandfather's stuff (I was the dumping ground for stuff nobody else wanted). I'd have to consult the spreadsheet to give you a solid number.

use reverse image search. plenty of pics scattered through out ruski side of internets.

Attached: 1520031280803.jpg (1365x2048, 330K)

get the t h i c c slapper

not him but
>having a spreadsheet of owned guns
You fucked up if you'd don't have at least one gun made from an 80% squirreled away...

here's the full shot you lonely cunt.

Attached: 1520031280802.jpg (682x1024, 90K)

>not understanding encryption

the left one needs to be cuddled and kissed softly. she needs to be protected and kept warm. her financial needs should be satisfied by a hard working devoted man and she needs to feel security and comfort. she should receive the emotional support she needs from a caring male who is willing to help her acquire the future she has chosen to find self fulfillment and self actualization in her life

but she is probably being ravaged by a stud instead

Anything we have, the feds or megacorps have.
The big fight we had over encryption in the 70's wasn't over stuff that was current, it was over stuff developed in the 60's that was independently developed by civilians

Again
>not understanding encryption

I know that feel user. Most women don't realize if they found the right man he would take care of everything for them. Instead they want to sleep around and indulge in impulsic pleasure. Don't worry though, those women are stupid. There are some that are smart enough to realize a stable future means having a man to support them, and so they are willing to give loyalty to you. They are far and few between, but they are out there. Just a heads up, they are mostly Asian or white.

So you’re scared to get your dick wet and you only have a bunch of guns because grandpa died. I bet women fawn over you.

I really cannot believe guys on the internet are saying women who are down to fuck are bad.

I mean if you’re a closet faggot maybe this makes since in some kind of weird ass way but really now come on.

fpbp

You forgot 7.62x51 7.62x63 7.62x67

I don’t believe in the oxytocin thing but after banging like 40 hoes Last year I’ve found that the only thing that excites me anymore is conquest. Have a long term gf now but like, I just get annoyed with her after the initial honeymoon even though she checked all three points. It happened with the last gf and the one before as well. Am I just broken?

Look if you wanna fuck random sluts, that's on you dude. All I know is that whores marry whores.

Yeah you're a product of modern degeneracy. Might as well just kill yourself desu.

I don’t wanna be this way though. Throughout my entire life I’ve had trouble making meaningful connections to anyone. Emotion in general is hard for me to feel except for euphoria sadness and anger. I am a stranger to literally all other emotions

>Women prefer employed, debt free men that aren't overweight.
Can I see her fifteen minute reaction video to this statement?

Rates of devorce go up with # of sexual partners.

Y not .308 AK?

Attached: DRAGGY.jpg (3136x1497, 747K)

So are you 12 or 82?

> Forming a more definite and more unbreakable bond by not sleeping around with other women and men ( on the woman and man’s part respectively) in a marriage is now a mental illness akin to Stockholm syndrome
We mever said the man was beating the wife you tard. The woman and man choose to be woth each other because they saved the best part of marriage for marriage, not sleep around town and water it down. Jesus, I get that tou don’t agree with what I and others like me feel. But tou are strawmannong and ad homining so hard it’s not only apparent, it’s pathetic as well

I can smell your beef flaps from here.

Listen guys, it's been a long day at the cyber-warfare office in Moscow. Sergei, my senior sergeant has given me the civil war 2.0 thread for three weeks in a row now the cocksucking bitch. Fucking B company gets to make T-14 and Su-57 threads all day. For real though OP is right this time, all the chicks in Moscow are into western hollywood and this kardashian bullshit and they act like retards and post dumb shit all the time on vkontakte. by the way, I have no fucking clue about OP question, gun rights are a joke here and owning them living in moscow is definitely impossible. I got to fire AK-74 at basic training a bit but it was really all about buying your instructor cigarettes and alcohol and letting the conscript boys get ass-raped.

Attached: belt.png (630x299, 14K)

So if you believe in this strongly how many partners have you had? And how old are you?

> Says the person who thinks everyone who is saving their virginity for marriage is an incel and weird and creepy and makes it a point to shout them down even though hey really haven’t done the same to him

>your only choices in life are between some clueless virgin and the neighborhood bike

Jesus fuck how horrifying. I'd think most people on this board would be happy enough to find a solid 7 that likes guns and can give good head.

Attached: FB_IMG_1535163405149.jpg (1463x2048, 125K)

Pls help anons ;-;

3real5me fuck off with your truths. I come here to forget what a self-conscious chicken shit I am.
>tfw you could probably get gf easily but your apathy and insecurity keeps you from trying and you lose more and more desire for it each day.

Absolutely shitter-shattered-tier rage emanating from you right now my dude.
>but he keeps coming back!

I’ve dated around 3 girls and I’m 23. Dude, sex isn’t everything. Some people focus on getting ahead in life via hard work and other thinfs. I found in my life that people that focus as mich on sex as you do are miserable people on the inside compensating for some sort of trauma or emotional distress in their past

What exactly is wrong with being a fucking virgin? I remember reading a story on 8gag about a man and his recently married wife losing their virginity to each other and while he admitted it was akward at first, it was kind of heartwarming hearing how they learned the ins and outs of sex (pun intended) through each other’s bodies

So are you saving it by choice? Have you even touched a girl user? And I don’t mean you awkwardly brushed your elbow against a girl in a line I mean have you ever touched one romantically? Like touched a vagina before?

Point of information,

Firing a gun also releases it, as does jerking off.