Does this bother anyone else?

Any time to go to a range or a shooting event there else always one of these kinds of guys. Other than just being a target for the "enemy" to shoot at and be detracted by what good do these fat fucks do for any team?

Attached: whatsthepoint.jpg.jpg (640x480, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldobesitydata.org/map/overview-adults
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are very good at being food in the event of an apocalyptic scenario

Absorb shrapnel
Food if times get tough
Comical relief

They draw fire.

that guy can probably survive 6 month on water alone

Defensive positions, admin work, another dude that can put a bullet in you.

Crew served weapons in a stationary post.

>tactical fat fuck inbound

Attached: fat soldier.jpg (350x419, 39K)

>Defensive positions
This. The guy can absolutely function as a sandbag

No.

Thank them for their brave service in meal team 6.

fuck you op just because he is large and in charge doesent mean he isn't a serious threat

im sure he can pull the trigger just as well as anyone else, and that's what matters

people of girth make natural leaders and are sought after for their strength, just look at how kings looked in the past

modern media has brainwashed you into thinking that fat=unhealthy, but there are lots of people who are bigger but can run and fight just like the rest

When I moved to my house here a few years ago I was happy to hear a lot of my neighbors were preppers and doomsday people. I dont go as far as to say that about myself but I like being prepared. They have meetings once every month and they invited me since it was supposed to be a whole everyone in the community is in this group and involved thing. Well Id be lying if I didnt say at least 20 out of the 28 or so people there were not overweight and out of shape mid 40s and up people. The other people were me and the kids running around.

I would be surprised if this guy could run to the fucking bathroom after all the shit he eats

found a chunky boy

Attached: 1498617801897.jpg (171x278, 15K)

>im sure he can pull the trigger just as well as anyone else, and that's what matters
t. fatass

Attached: 9eabcc8e845d6916822f05c6f0220f59.jpg (245x369, 23K)

Attached: 590.png (624x628, 81K)

>triggered fat fuck pounding away at his keyboard
I bet youre the kind of fat guy that when you eat shit with your hands you put your fingers in your mouth and wrap your lips around them making your fingers all wet

Attached: 1512158188385.png (727x582, 187K)

Hi fat fuck

You need to be packing on that tactical mass to prep properly for shtf

post weight on scale with timestamp.

Lean meat is better than fatty

They take point and are a meat shield even AP cant penetrate!!!!! Fat fucks like this make me as sickas Niggers do!!!

LMFAO Gues who the fat fuck is!!! Its a life choice to be obese like this, its not a lil extra meat, IT IS PURE LAZINESS!!!! STOP eating EVERYTHING and lose some weight you fuckin land whale!!!! Whens the last time you could look down and see your dick fatty???

>run
The only running they’re doing is to the kitchen.

fat people exist, get the fuck over it. how perfect is your faglife that this is all you have to whine about?

Attached: 1544853773927.jpg (550x550, 67K)

and that pawn shop show he was on sucked, too

fat people make me fucking sick. How hard is it to not gorge yourself with abject garbage to allow yourself to become a walking lard volcano. Fuck fat people and fuck their sickening and disgusting bodies

I don't quite get why Syria is 46th for males, 24th for females, but overall 17th. And the Male mean BMI is a 1.6 divide from the American mean.

But apparently fatties can fight in a civil war.

Attached: 24390490290242.png (1040x1154, 133K)

why is mexico listed twice?

Kek

I dunno. One problem with the obesity lists is that some are based on (but might not blatantly state it) OECD which limits it somewhat loosely to first-world countries but which might be missing some balkan states or small East Asian states that would constitute first world quality.

worldobesitydata.org/map/overview-adults gives you a full world picture, which for some retarded reason elected to use the exact same color with very subtle hue differences in some cases. Their Syria is FAR less obese, only 15% of men, iraq's is 26%, USA is 37%. The curious thing is while it's easy to figure the higher women obesity in the Muslim world is harem status, that's a trend everywhere else. In the USA 41% of women are obese, in Mexico it's a 10% difference, in Russia it's an 11% difference, in South Africa JESUS CHRIST ITS A 30% DIFFERENCE.

Attached: 1491442276441.png (660x350, 125K)

Australia breaks the trend with 32% men being fat cunts and 30% of women being fat cunts. Poland, Sweden and Norway and FInland also have very small 1% or so more male than female.

>"Meal Team Six" team lead.

Everyone needs a sponsor!

Attached: meal-team-six.jpg (399x600, 43K)

found the fat person

and another fat fuck steps forth from his dark filth covered cave