Finally lost my shooting virginity the other day

UK fag here, I finally managed to gain membership to a rifle club which means I now have ~appropriate reason~ to want to own firearms.
Because I have to prove myself I'm only allowed to fire .22 for the next few weeks, but do any fellow UK anons have any advice to give regarding what I can and cannot get my hands on? There are so many fucking gay rules restricting everything interesting but I'm certain there are some fun things out there.
Additionally Americans can ask things about my country's retarded fucking gun laws

Attached: meattherange.jpg (700x463, 54K)

For example, did you know that if you get pulled over and the police find guns in your car they're not allowed to confiscate them? They don't have a gun taking loicence if they catch you without a gun loicence so they have to get armed police in. If they DO try to take your guns they'll be arrested and charged for the same crimes as you

Is there a limit on how many guns you can own?

How many people do you think you could kill with what you can get

Attached: 1547643599107.png (366x451, 66K)

What’s the market for double barrels like there? And how hard are they to get. I have a Zastava sxs 12 gauge as my only shotgun, cause I like serbshit and double barrels.

Yeah, you have a limited number of guns on your licence. I'm not too well versed in it but I think you can get more as time goes on
Well with my aim probably some poor bystander and that's about it
Shotguns are infinitely easier to get ahold of than rifles, and by law they have to hold 3 or less shells at once so double barrels are pretty much bogstandard.
Why 3? I have no idea

Did they try to get you to wear a straitjacket to improve your aim? Don'tdo it, it's a trick.

If he gets this wet over .22, imagine how good .308's gonna feel

Honestly I'm looking forward to it, shooting's a great feeling anti-gun fags will never get to experience

Good for you, man. Take a look at CZ Rimfire rifles. I recently bought one and it's a lot of fun to shoot. Especially at 3 or 4 cents a round. How much is 22 in the UK?

Uuh, roughly £3.50 for 40 I think, so that would come to about 8p/round. Thanks for the suggestion, it looks remarkably similar to the ones I've been borrowing actually

Good on you mate, I'll be applying for my FAC in April/May

This is what you can get:
>Minimum barrel length 12", minimum overall length 24", no exceptions
>Self-loading (semi-auto) in .22lr only
>Non self-loading (bolt action, straight pull, lever action etc) in any caliber up to .50bmg, although what you can get will depend on what your club's range is rated for; ask them what muzzle energy the range is rated for and compare it against the data on whatever gun you plan on getting
>Long barreled pistols, either semi auto in .22 or revolvers in typical revolver calibers (.357/.38, .44 etc) although there are additional restrictions on LBPs such as not being able to lend it to another club member
>Section 1 shotguns in any action besides full auto, no magazine restrictions, although you probably won't be able to get one for target shooting

Here's stuff you need to do before applying for your FAC:
>Make sure you're a full member of your club rather than a probationary member (you can become a full member after 6 months of probationary membership)
>If you have a history of mental illness talk to your GP and make sure he's not going to kick up a fuss
>If you have current mental health issues don't apply
>If you've served a prison sentence of more than 3 years don't apply
>If you've been convicted of any violent crimes or firearm-related crimes don't apply
>If you've been convicted of any crime be prepared to answer some difficult questions when the firearms officer interviews you

Generally firearms officers are perfectly nice so don't be scared. If you don't know what safety requirements you need to fulfill, apply for your FAC anyway and they'll walk you through what you need to do (good locks on the house, a gun safe, and ammunition safe, an alarm if you're in a high crime area etc)

Hope this helps

>Pic related; what I'll hopefully have by May/June

Attached: 1546196386853.jpg (800x434, 88K)

When you apply for a FAC you should go for 2-4 guns, and you can apply for a 'variation' which means adding another one to your certificate. Although they'll only let you have it if you have room for it in your gun safe.

>8 pence for a single .22 shot
dear god

If you buy in bulk you can get it for 4-5p/shot; shop around and buy in bulk. Always apply for 1100-1200 rounds on your FAC so you can get 1000 round bricks without having to shoot every last round before buying more.

jfc I'm glad I'm American

American with a question.

Why did you allow this faggotry? Why have you not beheaded your rulers? When is your 7th brexit vote to see if you're really, really, super, duper sure?

>Finally lost my shooting virginity the other day

Good on ya, welcome to the shooting community.

be nice to our european frens pls

That was nice.

Don't allow the faggy laws, hold your leaders accountable, behead them as needed.

Sorry About your gun laws OP
If ever in the states I would let you shoot my guns

Attached: E2631AEA-02E4-48CA-A66E-090E72E3F7DB.jpg (2592x1936, 1.83M)

Oi you got a loisence for that .22

Dod save the Quee(r)n! :DDD

How you guys liking those MARS action rifles? And what are the options for bong legal aks? You guys still allowed to get straight pull Saiga and Norincos or they sanctioned over there too?

I fucking love .22 please don't make the mistake of just thinking of it as an obligatory stepping stone.
.>t. burger that has more money in his gun safe than the value of the car he drives.