We want to kill this ape

Shit its getting tense in Venezuela, we have the people but they have the guns.
which are the best makeshift weapons to use in this situation?
Help us kill the red scum Jow Forums

Attached: modoro.jpg (250x333, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Axba_QS1VC0&index=1&list=PL135BD42E76B7DD8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Saddam died already fucktart. Fuck iranians, I hate their shitskin. You too, brazilians./

Download the Do/k/ument and the Ar/k/

thanks user

based

zerg the nearest government armory with molotovs and dragon dildos until the guys defending it get tired of killing you (they probably arent paid enough to stomach it for long) and then move in and take everything that isnt nailed down

Attached: 1504766995444.png (1520x1126, 1.59M)

3/4" pipe and a nail somewhere for for instant 12 gauge shotgun

Wait for a single soldier or pair to wonder off from a group or go on a patrol. Sneak up and attack from behind or with a group. Now you have his gun. Rinse & repeat till your little resistance cell is now armed enough to actually attack something important.

Or you can hope some foreign country tries to "help." Be aware, they are just going to install a government that they like, not necessarily one that you will.

For fire safety all doors open outwards on every government building I assume its the same in Venezuela.

You shut them in, welding the hinges as necessary, and use gasoline to smoke them out.

These are some nice ideas, thank you anons

An alternate is to lure a soldier away too. Women make great bait for this but the real trick is to use a girl who is in the same league as the target (using a really hot girl raises too many flags but a 7/10 would generally get a guy to wonder off).

what about a riot?

I will be honnest, I am drawing from history heavily. Look into partisan forces during WW2 (especially the Italian and French). The tactics they used to obtain guns are what you should be focusing on.

He just came out of hiding when chavez died and learned how to speak mexican
still fpbp

Is it the thick mustache demon that turns men into tyrants?
Stalin, Saddam, Castro, Attaturk, Khomeni, and now Venezuela dude?

Wait for the burgers to show up.

Attached: 20190123_120923.png (1772x1323, 1.07M)

protip: instead of killing him, fuck him in the ass

not like sodomize with a broom, just some regular man-fucking

A good blade should do the trick.

Attached: t6bqrlyblimz.png (1600x900, 2.32M)

false flag a chemical weapon attack on civilians and America will take care of the rest

this

gay anal rape is the best way to subdue and dominate your opponents, make them fear you.

youtube.com/watch?v=Axba_QS1VC0&index=1&list=PL135BD42E76B7DD8A

Based schizoposter