Hey (k) Ben here from classic firearms. Today I’m going to show you a very familiar rifle. The mosin nagant, folks...

Hey (k) Ben here from classic firearms. Today I’m going to show you a very familiar rifle. The mosin nagant, folks. These beautiful rifles are starting to run out. We just got our last batch a week ago and now we’re showing you the last of the Mosins. Never shot, all new and matching numbers with beautiful walnut stocks to give it that classic look. Hex receivers and matching beyonet. Get them while supplies last folks, because once their gone, their gone. MSRP for these beauties is $1,500 plus shipping. Ben out

Attached: D510662D-272F-4979-8318-22A91568BB83.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jgsales.com/-p-101051.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>last of the Mosins
ILL TAKE A CRATE

Attached: deepfry.jpg (338x305, 5K)

ITT: People who think the universe owes them $70 Mosins forever.

Attached: mosintime.jpg (1280x644, 386K)

Fucking boomer apologist

They're with more than 70 but I'm not paying the fucktarded prices they go for now

the absolute boomer

Attached: 1548054032430.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Okay, Retard

Attached: 1544376351047.jpg (700x508, 76K)

I read that in his voice.
I've personally bought four firearms from Sweaty Ben over the years, but it's pretty obvious he hoards milsurp, then incrementally puts it up for sale on his website to fuck with the prices on the secondary market. It's peak boomer capitalism.

Attached: 1534801162735.jpg (258x245, 12K)

at 37 million made why not

Attached: 1548150613520.jpg (1024x1024, 60K)

>surplus rifle
>having an MSRP
this is the thing that got me the most

They made millions upon millions of Model T Fords too, but it won’t be cheap if you want to buy one in 2019 either.

Gee it’s almost like he runs a for-profit business and not a charity that gives firearms away to NEETs.

chill out there boomman

Attached: 50115448_774591282900419_4340138935930847232_n.png (741x960, 1.02M)

15 million model t's were made and the production stopped in 1927. We are talking about a rifle held together with pine sap and cosmoline

rifles=car gtfo

Attached: 4988248+_b45ca5808fd3c9eeec6f0d7bd56da229.png (286x200, 120K)

>arbitrarily raising prices of historical artifacts that turns people away from the hobby as a whole is excusable in the name of profit

Attached: 31011093.png (500x381, 76K)

>running a business
Who the fuck cares about people's wellbeing

Attached: de9knpqsid121.jpg (1334x750, 54K)

>It's being a Jew to sell something for current market prices.
>It's not being a Jew to demand that someone sell you something for a third of current market prices, because that's what that item cost years ago.

Hey guess what - it doesn't work when my grandma demands that the local movie theater sell her a ticket to Aquaman for .25 cents because that's what she used to pay to see a movie when she was a kid, either.

That's some big think going on there

Mosins haven't been made in about 70 years, and if you don't like them, don't buy them.
>Thinking that prices are arbitrary.
Yeah, that pic fits.

It's being a Jew to hoard something and artificially inflate the price

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: bubba3.jpg (400x300, 19K)

I just don't like whiny bitches who don't understand economics and think they're forever entitled for prices to be what they were when they were young. The year I got my driver's license, gas was .79 cents a gallon. Now it isn't. Prices change. That's life. The universe doesn't owe you cheap guns forever, you entitled pricks.

There's a difference between being entitled and Sweaty Ben fucking everyone over

Yeah sure mister medicare

Attached: Bubba_cfac5a_6690844.jpg (1200x800, 169K)

>It's being a Jew to hoard something and artificially inflate the price
One seller can't "artificially inflate" the going price for something. Certainly, one on the scale of Sweaty Ben can't. I know you losers want to see some big conspiracy behind that fact that milsurp didn't stay dirt cheap forever, but there isn't one. When the Cold War end and militaries downsized, a glut hit the market that took about 25 years to soak up. It was inevitable that it would someday, though, and now it has. There's nothing hard to understand about it, except if you're stupid.

Attached: they_live.jpg (1204x676, 148K)

>There's a difference between being entitled and Sweaty Ben fucking everyone over
If you don't like his prices, then buy from someone else. If you find that you can't reliably find the same item for much cheaper from any other seller, then he's not the problem.

I just want a historically insignificant rifle to bubba

Attached: muh mosin.jpg (610x340, 187K)

Just get a modern bolt action unless you specifically want a milsurp.
Savage Axis, Tikka, Howa, can all be had around $500 and up that will outshoot almost every milsurp that is on the market. Seriously thinking about selling all of mine and getting a custom rifle built. K31 keep going up. Garands are holding level depending on the grade of the gun.

I'm not saying he's making the milsurp market terrible, what I'm saying is people are retarded enough to buy stuff for that price from him.

why the fuck are you guys buying Mosins anyway?

There are better bolt-actions, and either making your own gun P80 style, a cheapo pump shotty, or a poverty Pony AR are better ways to cheaply get into the hobby.

Jow Forums only liked Mosins because they were poor and that's all they could afford. That meme's been dead for years - move on.

Yup and I'm sure you had no problem with Cheaper Than Dirt marking USGI mags up to $60 after Sandy Hoax.

Attached: 1540179316917.gif (467x398, 74K)

Of course there are better bolt actions out there. I still want a Mosin though. It's not like I'm gonna go fight a war or go competition shooting.

The price of milsurp is just as arbitrary as the price of used cars.

>not understanding basic supply and demand

>I'm not saying he's making the milsurp market terrible, what I'm saying is people are retarded enough to buy stuff for that price from him.
Classic's prices are like any other merchant's: some are good, some not so good. He's one of the better sources for Tokarevs right now, for example. If you don't like his prices on nuggets, buy one someplace else.

The idea that if you want the best deal, you may have to shop around a little to get it is hardly a Jewish outrage.

>Jow Forums only liked Mosins because they were poor and that's all they could afford

I recall the good ol' days when you had to timestamp the pic of your shitty $79 91/30 otherwise no one would believe it was really yours. Simpler times. Jow Forums was a lot more fun back then.

Attached: Muh Nuggets.jpg (1192x1212, 707K)

The difference is that those $60 mags quickly self-corrected in price, whereas milsurp prices have been steadily rising for years. That's the difference between gouging based on a scare and a fundamental change in market conditions.

Anyhow, even if mag prices *did* stay that high, there's no law of the universe that says you're entitled to have item A cost B amount of dollars. Thinking that there is represents an error in thinking common to communists and old people.
If you want one, pay the going price. If it's too high for you, don't get one. Sorry, no sympathy. I want a P-51 Mustang, but the going price for them is too high for me, so I don't have one. Such is life.

BTW, if you guys want a good deal on milsurp right now, quit whining about Mosins and go buy a Star Model BM for $150.

jgsales.com/-p-101051.html

>not understanding that unscrupulous merchants have been artificially inflating prices by hoarding products for centuries
If sellers of milsurp were required to publicly disclose how many nuggets they actually had in stock, do you think their prices would be as high? I can go to any Target or Wal-Mart right now, and a store associate would freely tell me how many of any particular product they have on hand at that moment.

>If sellers of milsurp were required to publicly disclose how many nuggets they actually had in stock, do you think their prices would be as high?
Yup. Prices are based on supply and demand, not what on what a few angry customers think an item *should* cost.
>I can go to any Target or Wal-Mart right now, and a store associate would freely tell me how many of any particular product they have on hand at that moment.
Will they agree to cut the price by 2/3 if you tell them that you think they have too many in stock for that product to cost that much?

No, because that's not how pricing works.

real talk yeah, buy the cheap milsurps that are cheap now

Attached: 1544220460855.jpg (470x470, 59K)

Attached: boomer bush.jpg (500x500, 210K)

Get one of those force rematched mitchells mausers if you want milsurp.

Or fuck it, just get a fucking rack-grade Garand for like 200$ more.

Or at least an SKS for 150-200$ more - real milsurp, good, do all rifle for

I just want to have one for the sake of having one, Not particularly worried about the meme of them. It's a rifle and it shoots, like any other.

There are better rifles for less money.

Which seller is hoarding all the mosins? Really curious to find out.

Yes, I am well aware. I own a Schmidt-Rubin 1896/11 that's a great gun.

"great gun" sights use paces and not yards or meters.

Attached: can-stock-photo_csp11797408.jpg (344x470, 32K)

>because that's not how pricing works.
Pricing is based on consumer demand. Telling consumers that you have the last batch of Mosins or Enfields that will make it into the country, then suddenly "finding" another crate of them in your warehouse three months later after you've already driven up the market price is a Jewish thing to do.

shweaty ben

Attached: alice parasite Jews devil.png (934x960, 645K)

>Telling consumers that you have the last batch of Mosins or Enfields that will make it into the country, then suddenly "finding" another crate of them in your warehouse three months later after you've already driven up the market price is a Jewish thing to do.
Okay, do you order cheap gadgets off of late-night TV because you really believe that you'll only get a second one for the same price if you call in the next five minutes? Being able to see through obviously transparent sales pitches is something I do expect adults to be able to do.

>Being able to see through obviously transparent sales pitches is something I do expect adults to be able to do.
Yes, but the "gun community" is full of naive morons with lots of disposable income. We call these people "boomers."

>lies are okay if i can make shekels off them!

This is why our society is dead.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: actuallyyou.png (578x712, 38K)

>"Red Bull lied to me! It said it would give me wings, but I still only have arms and legs!"

For all the poorfags hitching about missing the mosin boat, look out for the Midland arms mini moron in .22 for your poverty pockets

Attached: FB_IMG_1548281096478.jpg (960x960, 79K)

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY FUCKING MONEY

It's actually kind of cute.

>No link.
>Google search turns up nothing.
Calling BS on this.

Keystone sporting arms is making it. $300-500 depending on the size of the production run.

Not even on the nugget train but id buy that all day

>he thinks 37 million mosins were all M91/30s and all survived every conflict they have ever been in

>new producing mosin
Hwat

But a mosin is a mosin. Besides no ones bought a mosin thinking its a great rifle dumbass

In .22lr. but it's perfect for my son's first rifle.

Linky?

No link yet. I was on FB messenger with a sales rep from Keystone. I'm on the pre-order list. It is going into production. They said that they are surprised by the level of demand.