Glock perfection aka glock hate thread

youtube.com/watch?v=9jnpGWWd7CQ

>but but but muh gluak perfakzuhn

Attached: Muh Dick.png (1360x768, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vOu5ZGfgtVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kys shitposter

>The finish gets fucked up when you dip it in fucking ACID
Wow, didn't expect that. If it's good enough for the majority of law enforcement agencies in the US, it's good enough for me.

good thing I don't store my guns in hydrochloric acid

Don't even need to dip 1911s in acid. They come pre rusted. Might as well just get a CZ. At least they use premium rustolium spray paint.

wonder what it costs for that cericote finish on a smaller single stack 9

>cericote

Attached: 1538696196142.jpg (563x651, 226K)

>have a shity day
>pretty sure my outside cat/ semi feral is dead (haven't seen him in 36 hours and he is always close/ live close to a heavily traveled road)
>watch Mac's vid
>Jow Forums will love this shit

thanks everyone you made me laugh. pretty sure my battle buddy is dead. He is always around and I haven't seen anything of him for awhile. Fucking road has taken at least 5 cats in the last 10 years here and they are rat killing bros.

pic related

Attached: FullSizeR.jpg (1200x1600, 673K)

You can't really do an accelerated test like that with a strong acid because materials don't have a single corrosion resistance property. Instead the corrosion resistance will vary immensely with the exact corrosive chemical used. Glass is impervious to most things and iron is usually easy to corrode away, but boil some plain old sodium hydroxide solution and it'll eat right through, while the steel pot you're boiling it in survives. The notoriously potent hydrofluoric acid can be safely contained by many plastics, which would instead have been rapidly devoured by sulphuric acid. So there's no guarantee whatsoever that the resistance of these finishes to hydrochloric acid tells us anything much how they'll compare against air and sweat. Then there's the issue of abrasion, no surface finish will help you if it's been worn away.

local company real close will do a cericoat on my slide for 75 bucks

This is a fucking commercial for cerekote

F

I'll pray for you user

hell come home all torn up fighting over some pussy

real men dont own cats

>still can't build a gun in .40 that reliably works, let alone reliably works with a WML on top
Glack purfactin
>inb4 they fixed that in 2005
Not according to the departments that actually use them...

the vid started with some gay guy in a scarf and meme t shirt, stopped watching right there

Catbro will be back user

> being THIS mad over not owning the best pistol ever made

Its gonna be alright user. Your subpar shitty non glock is OK too I guess.

F

This sorry for your luck OP gayness can be treated it is only a disease.

F

Should've done their research. I mean honestly imagine owning anything other than a glock (or atleast a hk or walther) in 2019. It's like if you were dumb enough to buy a flintlock instead of a six shooter in the 1800s, just sad really

He's making fun of you because you misspelled cerakote like a retard

Just found a company online in Louisiana that does it for like $70 for glock slide... Gonna send my 19 slide off next week as my gen 4 is already showing holster wear after a few months of carrying

absolute fucking autism. great bait though faggot

hope your find your battle buddy.

If you really loved your cat you wouldn't let him outside without being supervised. Your cat could be hit by a car, eaten by a shitbull, kicked by a nigger; you weren't there to protect him. On top of that, having your cat roam the streets killing birds and other small animals is just as irresponsible. Pic related; my cat only goes outside when he's on a harness and leash with me. Hopefully you learn your fucking lesson

Attached: 1542805512749.jpg (1125x2000, 1004K)

>If it's good enough for the majority of law enforcement agencies in the US

it wasn't good enough in the 80's, they had to give them away for free to get police to use them, and they do to a lesser extent today.

>real men dont own cats
t. pibble owning nignog

>can't build a gun in .40 that reliably works
Nigruwot
My dad has owned and carried a gen 2 G27 for 15 years and has never had a misfire or malfunction after running thousands upon thousands of rounds through it. I'm quite sure you're a complete retard who just has a hate boner for Glock.

Attached: Capture+_2019-01-10-09-54-12.png (585x624, 278K)

I do that on purpose to trigger "That Guy"
There is always one of them anywhere you go

>battle buddy
total cringe get of this board fag

What the fuck? You mean I can't leave my Glock in a vat of acid overnight? That's it, I'm buying a Sig.

>I was pretending to be retarded.
Dude. It's fine.

ikr

check it I spelled it wrong twice two different ways
you still biting...kek

Not even the same user, bro. Just think you don't need to pretend on a Venezuelan Stamp collecting forum. It's fine to fuck up.

I had an outdoor cat that was afraid of grasshoppers, lizards, and shadow people. It only ate cat food. I tried to give it a shad I snagged while fishing once and it seemed uninterested and ran away when it flopped.
When it got really cold outside, Id make a cardboard box up filled with rags and let it hang out in the box inside the house and it would only leave the box to go to the bathroom.
She was a good cat but Ive never seen one so skittish.

This guy right here knows what he's talking about.

The only person on Jow Forums who aced AP Chem

I really enjoy my Glock 19. Nice thread though, I hope you all have a wonderful, productive day. Do your best!

>notoriously potent hydrofluoric acid
hydrofluoric is the weakest of the halageno-acids my friend.

all the examples you used arent to do with pH but instead the second component of the acid/alkali. the test was for resistance to [H+] ions catalysation of reaction, so any acid would suffice.

Is gay hahaha.

>tries to address the fact that they dropped the gun in hydrochloric acid at the start of the video
>proceeds to drop the gun in hydrochloric acid
>calls criticism of this fucktardery "trolling"

Why is this MAC channel popular? Reminds me of when he chucked a VP9 at a rock as hard as possible and got mad when it broke

Toxoplasmosis goyim.

Rip kitty.

Why in the ever living fuck would you do that?

Glock is perpetually iphone circa 2009
Great, best in the field, simple, everybody has one, people decry it's banality yet there are no better substitutes.

Did that jab at 1911s make sense in your head?

>Best in it's field
>Currently copying features from it's competitors.

Attached: Screenshot_20181221-114541~2.png (1440x1205, 637K)

He didn't throw it at rocks, he threw it at logs, and then boomeranged it at steel plates. Defends it by saying "this is meant to simulate a hard fall" and "your gun can get knocked out of your hand."
Guy is a fucking joke. Look at him just whinging it at steel targets at 12:30.
youtube.com/watch?v=vOu5ZGfgtVk

What did gen 5 take from anybody else? Or gen4 for that matter?

Is this the "hurr this knife can't baton" of the firearms world?
>oh no, this gun's finish fucks up when dropped in FUCKING ACID

We are reaching high levels of "what did you think was going to happen" that shouldn't be possible.

absolutely trash. the concentration of the acid, and the nature of the acid, determines whether or not the reaction will even take place. vinegar will never damage a material in the way an equal concentration of hydrochloric will, regardless of time immersed. dilute hydrochloric acid will never damage a material in the way concentrated hydrochloric will, regardless of time immersed.

Love my 34

Not all guns work for all people - there is no objective best or worst

Yet it's the notorious one, probably because simply shitting out H+ ions is far form everythign when it comes to how well an acid dissolves things, and people tend to care a lot more about shit dissolving than ion counts. It isn't like we have any issues storing hydrochloric acid in glass bottles.

Did he ever say that? He certainly didn't in the intro, and he never exactly came across as having the chemistry knowledge to really know what H+ ions and catalysts are.

Of course, if it was then that's probably even worse. People aren't worried about how their guns corrode in highly acidic environments because their guns will never be in a highly acidic environment. What matters is the corrosion you get from sweat, air, and perhaps some tanning agents if you carry it a lot in a leather holster. (That's also how they will interpret a video like this unless you very clearly tell them otherwise at the start, which isn't done here.) I really don't see this being pH dependent, it's instead a matter of oxygen doing its thing with our without help from droplets of salt water for the extra galvanic kick. And if we want to know what the H+ ions do, where's the discussion or control experiment to determine how big a role the Cl- ions played here? Then as the cherry on top someone thinking all corrosion is the same with HCl simply being a bit faster about it could be somewhat excused due to ignorance, someone looking to determine how well H+ ion catalyse these things should know all of this. If he still persists with a fundamentally flawed experiment and then presenting it as valid then that's intentionally misleading the viewers.

Cerakote paid him to make an ad for them?

>throws glock into pool of molten steel
>glock doesn't shoot anymore
Plastic pop gun toy mirite guys?

untrue because the electrophilic attack from the metal is a result of chlorine's electronegativity. a comparably acidic solution of sulfuric acid would not show the same results. the "corrosion" is a redox reaction, and is rate dependent on pH as well as the relative electronegativity of the anion. the hydronium concentration alone is inconsequential outside of hydrogen embrittlement in precipitation hardening (PH) stainless steel, which is not what we're talking about. chlorine reacts with the chromium oxide surface layer of stainless steel and dissolves it faster than it can be regenerated, a trait shared with some other anions but not many.

Is your cat vegan too?

New rotating barrel for new model and front seration are big ones. Single stacking for some

Mag cutouts, flared wells

Hes not wrong though boomer.

What the fuck did you lose my cat?

Attached: 20181122_122131.jpg (3616x2268, 2.21M)

I know that feel buddy. I spent about 6 hours doing a woods walk with my dad looking for my cat last year when he didn't come home one night. Don't give up hope! Check local shelters and put out an alert!

There is no model for sale with a rotating barrel, they're just experimenting with it. Front slide serrations are retarded and should be removed because they make guns ugly and serve no purpose.