Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LlaSxWvefrg
youtu.be/OT7lbjJr4lk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

faggot

video title is WEAPONS TRAILER
I WANT YOUR OPINION ON THE WEAPONS

>no toz 106 that everyone seems to have
>no 366 tkm that everyone gets (as well as me)
as a russian this saddens me. homemade pistol is par for the course though

seconded

TFW NO STETCHKIN

Really not sold on the outdoor environments.

Attached: 13412343.jpg (1920x1080, 389K)

Same, I really miss the nuclear weapon.

wont live up to the first 2

>Nuclear weapon
Fuck I'm retarded i meant nuclear winter

What's worse is there was a stechkin in the book so the devs probably left it out on purpose

isnt arty am dead?

No, that's the non-canonical ending. Also, read the books.

>The helsing is just a normal crossbow now
REEEEE

Attached: 1544857934499.gif (381x345, 566K)

The lack of real shotguns is really weird. Shotguns are the most common form of firearm in Russia

>can be upgraded to be gas-operated and house multiple barrels
It’s like you stopped watching as soon as it popped up.

Why do none of these guns have trigger guards

>No SAIGA-12
>No belt fed shotgun machine gun from the previous games
FUG FUG FUG

Attached: 0b7.jpg (622x622, 99K)

>why do post-apocalyptic, DIY firearms lack certain features in a setting where resources are extremely scarce
Couldn’t tell you.

Too much Fallout, not enough Metro

Yet another game where I'm (((forced))) to play as a vastly improbable, Mary Sue wonderwoman. Thus breaking the whole experience due to disbelief suspension overload, and tacit, subconscious emasculation.

Fuck that shit.

In that scenario - Post apocalyptic fucking Russia - there would be no such thing as an empowered, independent woman who don't need no man.

Attached: 1544488146320.gif (436x326, 757K)

It's not multi barreled, it has some pneumatic bow system instead of just several barrels with bolts shoved down them.
Not muh helsing

Attached: 1234312431242.png (1580x672, 907K)

You're Artyom.

Probably because everyone has huge gloves on.

Nope. Pay more attention.

youtube.com/watch?v=LlaSxWvefrg

It does seem to take a hint from fallout 4, fewer weapons than then the previous game, but the weapons are way more customizable to make up for it.

The lack of prewar weapons really saddens me. Old games had the revolver, saiga, kalash, rpk, aks74u and a as val clone. Fuck they dont even have the kalash 2012. That shit is as iconic as the bastard gun.
I always wished metro would add more prewar weapons. Its russia. Would be cool to see toks, maks, mosins, sks's, svds and shotguns galore.
I hope these shown arent the only weapons in the game.
Regardless still gonna buy.

>thinks this trailer means you play as a woman

Dumbass Jow Forums nigger. You play as artyom the entire journey

>He said, not countering my evidence with some of his own.

Ok retard, you know the woman in the trailer is artyoms wife Ana, shes important to the plot, hence why she shows up often in trailers. Shes a companion who tags along occasionaly.
The devs literally stated you play as artyom.
How about you look up any trailer of actual gameplay and find me one where you play as a woman.
youtu.be/OT7lbjJr4lk

You can kill yourself anytime.

Looking forward to it. And I love all the weird actions. Wide open wastelands are a pretty jarring change, but the devs did have to move on eventually. There are still plenty enough underground bunkers and the like to play out your tunnel rat fantasies in. I hope Ana isn't as fucking useless and better written than in Last Light, because they sure keep shoving her to the front throughout trailers.

Artyom isn't dead, but Miller should have one arm and no legs at all, whatever the continuity. Why would they change that at all, makes no sense.

>no M1895
>no Makarov (not that I'm complaining)
>no Stechkin
>no SKS

>can't weld/rivet/bolt a bent piece of scrap metal onto my gun, rather shoot myself in the dick

Saiga is fuck ugly though. I wouldn't mind a Val though.

why do these frogposters feel so threatened by women existing

Ana was a terribly written character in LL and did nothing to contribute to the plot. Has nothing to do with her having a pussy.

This desu

Also her English voice actor is awful, though that applies to most of the characters.

Why would anyone willingly play those games with the awful English voiceover is anyone's guess.

Game made by Ukrainian devs

Incidental dialogue isn't subtitled, unfortunately, and I don't speak vatnik will enough to catch it all.

2 was pretty weak

Meh
The games are fun but the guns are unremarkable