Bois I gotta MIGHTY fuckin need, tax returns soon too

Bois I gotta MIGHTY fuckin need, tax returns soon too...

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-01-22-at-1.14.19-PM-800x126.png.jpg (800x126, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iPleY9fh3YE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll be getting one for sure.

Attached: AR-180 2.jpg (1784x856, 1.72M)

LMAO you gonna run ops in the woods with that thing?

Attached: 1548264071274.jpg (960x960, 98K)

as do i

youtube.com/watch?v=iPleY9fh3YE

How do u tards get enough return to buy a gun?
I usually get like $50, tops.

>Bois I gotta MIGHTY fuckin need

Attached: 7EA797BE-A2A3-427F-A108-0B1E99EE801D.gif (500x375, 572K)

.... Wot.
How can you work more than 15 hours a week and not get at least 1.5k back.

By having a decent job and the ability to save. You're poor because you're stupid.

getting a big tax return just means you were giving the government too much money. did you guys even have personal finance in school?

By actually setting up my witholding properly....

Stop letting the government hang onto $1.5k of your money for a year like a tard.

what it be?

Lel
I’m not poor
I just have a good FA and tax lady
I just don’t give uncle same a tax free loan

It depends in large part on how many deductions you take and dependents you have. I only make about $70k a year and I usually get maybe $200 back or I owe like $30.

Attached: Emu War.jpg (1200x819, 121K)

Attached: 0B3C3C55-E693-4EB1-9F1F-B6BD3E7EEF7D.jpg (300x168, 13K)

>run
>doubt

New York homies. I Don't know what to tell you, that's an actual return from one of my workers that makes maybe 14k a year working like 18 hours a week.

The more you get back, the stupider you are. It means you gave the government an interest-free loan. you fucking idiot.

The question was rhetorical

Max deductions then lots of pretax contributions to things. Got like, 2k last year, was pretty sweet.

>14k/year
>Gives +10% extra that he should be keeping in his pocked

again, new york. I assume there's some magic for her kids.

>tax returns soon
>IRS is shut down

I can't even prepare my return because HR at my agency is shut down as well..

Homie they're still working and are on salary. They will get paid and things are still happening.

this dude knows whats up. my returns are usually very small, like maybe enough for one dinner.

im happy that theyre making it, but im not interested.

Can they please roll this out in a 10" barrel? Please? I've got enough saved up for one of each length...

UP THE RA!, ITS BACK!

Attached: Seamus grab the AR18.jpg (344x344, 40K)

If anyone preorders the upper use code VE2 before midnight CST and get 10% and free shipping. takes like 80 bucks off.

Attached: disney.gif (300x166, 142K)

You're right, I did miss that their status was changed. Originally they were non-excepted.

However being on salary with the promise of being paid at some point in the future won't do anything to pay your bills now. Looks like hardship leave and resignations are on the rise. I make considerably more than the IRS employees that process returns and it's starting to hurt being without pay for a month..

A free and united ireland soon fellow republican