"Hi Point pistols are illegal for sale in the states of Illinois and Minnesota due to "melting point" laws...

"Hi Point pistols are illegal for sale in the states of Illinois and Minnesota due to "melting point" laws." - So how do the nigs in IL and Min shoot each other and robbing people?

Attached: nig gun.jpg (550x550, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/23539
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably Lorcins, AMTs, Phoenix, Raven, etc

>"Hi Point pistols are illegal for sale in the state of Illinois
Since when?

They buy their guns in Indiana, dumbass.

Attached: wat.jpg (5000x4760, 1.02M)

Same material, if not worse with a lower melting point.

Legislators have attempted to ban cheap, shitty nigger murder pistols on the basis of their melting point, because most of them are made with cast zinc alloys that are cheaper and easy to work with

Attached: RingOfFireSNS.png (660x896, 597K)

They use ice

"Das right main."

>chuckles in Hoosier

Nigs still shoot eachother with hipoints.
>t.chicago-user
>ps nuke us plz

In Gary Indiana.

>"whell sheeit. I was gonna blast on some fools but da law says I need a gat that can exceed a certain temperature without hitting it's melting point... an shit."

They steal other guns from people

But I thought felons couldn't own guns

That a new law? Haven't heard of it before.
Outright melting the slide would actually destroy it, but I can't imagine how much ammo you would have to go through in such a short amount of time, for the melting point to be a valid concern.

Obviously it's a bullshit law to ban cheap guns, it's just like the Democrats to hate poor people.

Heritage Rough Riders fall under that ban, too.

That makes me fucking mad, Rough Riders are great entrylevel plinkers for poorfags, and Hi-Points are decent "better than a sharp stick" guns.
Poorfags have rights too!

Attached: Heritage Rough Rider .22LR, 3'' Barrel.jpg (600x364, 50K)

Not in MN or IL they don't

[citation needed]

user-another-state sells tyrone his hipo then reports it stolen

No they aren't.

You’re joking right? Also:
>imblyign griminols follow laws :DD
They probably just get them from out of state if they really can’t get their hands on one. Besides, they don’t just use Hi Points, plenty of other cheap options to pick from.

Attached: 7F32C3FC-881C-43A2-92BE-4816ECB32DB9.jpg (307x352, 13K)

>illegal for sale
So drive a few hours out of state, get gun, go back to the state you left. How do you think people get certain fireworks for 4th of July parties?

kek

my 1st gun was a bryco arms .380 can confirm lol

user... They just break the law.

Chicago police confiscate over a hundred Hi-Points each year.

Attached: chicago police seized.png (1700x1700, 3.7M)

That's rather lame but there isn't any gun lobby here that keeps track of who made those sorts of changes in the last couple years to campaign against them politically in MN. The sale of it being banned doesn't seem like such a big deal but it's actually like a crime to own one now. I wouldn't care if they'd just gone after the sale since hi-points were way over priced here like 200$+
Typically if voters were aware some politicians were doing this they'd be up for a couple of tough elections. This got slipped through somewhat recently.

Attached: gary.jpg (480x360, 18K)

According to your graphics they're pushing 250.
High-point brick is on there three times ion three different calibers.

Despite not showing it, both those S&W pistols they are referencing are the SD9 and SD40. Not the 5906 or M&P.

They really like the Smegma series. More so than problem solvers.

MELANIN ENRICHED INDIVIDUALS HAVE CHEAP COLT 38S???

WHITE PRIVELAGE MY ASS

YOU ARE BLINDED BY PRIVILEGE

We all know Jamal didn’t buy his Colt 1903 pocket hammerless

I wonder why Nigs never use Kahrs? Why would they trust Nigjammers over Chink Blasters?

Kahr isn’t very common in general

Where’s the whole infographic?

Fair enough. DAO Semi-Autos aren't proliferate in general. Not anymore, anyway.

It's an old law from when they were afraid of "saturday night specials." They thought people would shoot someone, then melt the gun in a fire. It was never updated when polymer guns became a thing, so Glocks are fine but not cheap guns. The Illinois State Police has a list of guns that are banned from commercial sale or transfer.
I fucking hate the fact that getting a .22 SAA clone is either a pain or costs way more than it should.

Attached: Screenshot_20190124-215004_Google PDF Viewer.jpg (1080x2220, 873K)

ive seen hi points for sale at an lgs. i live in illinois. what???

From MN and can confirm that unless this is a brand spanking new law it is all bullshit.

Every gunshow has the Hi-Point table.

Big R in Homer Glen has some banned stuff too, plus a bunch of Hi-Point stuff.

It's honestly easier than driving out of state, I see shitty hi points in gun stores in Western IL all the time, no one gives a shit.

Well for the last couple years, about a decade there has always been a section about saturday night specials.The addition of a melting point (the melting point of an object depends on a lot of factors, there are high and low spots in MN where a melting point isn't going to be exactly what it is on the book) is a recent addition that seems like bull shit, and the part about carrying one is massively fucked up. If this is the kind of slippery slope they're going to do with all firearms... If democrats try pushing an electoral college change we need to give the smaller towns outside the city the same voting power as the twin cities to even out the disparity of difference, it's not necessarily reflected right in counties and zip codes. There is no good reason for someone in Minneapolis to say someone in Little Fork needs a particular type of gun or not.

>t. liberal retard

Cite the law, not some fudd website.

>Hi Point
Fun fact: All HiPoints have a hidden second, serial number inside of the gun and even if you file off the visible one, the internal serial will still be there.

I mean honestly melting temperature, the temperature here varies from -30+ with wind to 100+ tropical on the season. A thing that melts as a saturday night special isn't going to melt in -30 degree weather like it is during a different time of season.
The next 8 years are going to suck, republicans that had taken money from companies that are anti-net neutrality are gone, they don't vote out democrats that take money from those companies because special interests are moving in here because they hate that the Koch brothers own anything in this state. This is just bull shit from special interests lobbyist hired by rich coast liberals trying to interfere with peoples lives trying to install puppet legislators that are either ignorant or malicious toward gun rights.

lol wut? Literally have bought or know someone who has nearly half of those in illinois from big box stores and down to small shops. Is it actually enforced ever?

Only the most boot licker fudd shops enforce that retarded law

how did muslims get full auto AKs in france?

Attached: 1465243842022.jpg (598x617, 60K)

>how do criminals get weapons if they are illegal

Attached: 1546067201728.jpg (593x448, 32K)

Depends on who you go to. My FFL never even heard of it until I told him that Bud's won't ship a Heritage Rough Rider to IL. He thinks it's dumb as fuck and most people do as well. I've seen some of the guns on the list for sale in retail stores. The good thing is owning anything that's banned by that law isn't illegal.