Can anybody recommend me a pellet gun capable of going through a car tire or at least a golf cart tire and that is also...

Can anybody recommend me a pellet gun capable of going through a car tire or at least a golf cart tire and that is also quiet

Attached: image2-5.jpg (1155x1155, 62K)

Use a crossbow

Just know that I am watching, and if you fuck with my car you'll catch a rifle round right between the eyes Brandon you fucking little pussy faggot. Come try some shit and see what happens

take a regular CO_2 gun and hook it up to an air tank.

Not this thread again.

Fuck you Tyler maybe you'll learn not to bully me during gym class in front of the volleyball team

Stop pretending to be Brandon, Philip. He doesn't even play volleyball.

now boys why don't we just sit down and talk this over a glass of milk.

I live in a cucked country. Can anyone please recommend one?

Fuck off dave, i told you she was mine!

Stay the fuck away from my car kids, It's under my name still

be a man, pussy. use a knife like the rest of us do.

Attached: 1544853773927.jpg (550x550, 67K)

Attached: LxZjV.gif (420x315, 2.2M)

Steel tipped dart

uh, did his arm come off?

Attached: 1548147439832m.jpg (1024x576, 47K)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Your arm isnt immune to air pressure. His arm faced a claymore but without the shrapnel

Gamo

No his hand did, knife probably turned around into his wrist+pressure

Gamo Whisper. There are videos of those things killing pigs.

Cheap mode: Daisy 880. I htink like $50, and is a surprisingly accurate gun (I can consistently hit bottle caps at 25 yards, and soup can at 50) It's also fun to tinker with and play gunsmith

more pricey: Gamo wisper, or some other break barrel with similar energy and integrated suppressor

The other option you could try is powderless .22 if you already have a .22

Try a Hatsan Model 95. A little on the pricey side but i fuck up groundhogs in my backyard with them all of the time, so its pretty damn good. It isnt too quiet, even the supposedly suppressed ones but you will have to deal with the noise if you want a pellet gun with any actual power behind it.

Attached: airrifle.jpg (1600x1200, 57K)

Umarex Surge. Slap a cheapo 3-9x40mm scope and have at it

Don't come near me or my wifes sons golf cart ever again

It looks to me like he's just bleeding. I see fingers on both hands.

Secuna dragon claw .50 air gun.

Attached: 0A149CF3-A090-46F8-B50B-E2D4DF4A4768.jpg (1012x1041, 131K)

Jesus christ that shit terrifies me. I hate having to air up my tires. I always stand to the side and nervously check the pressure every second. Life is hard when you're a coward.

Attached: 1503861466667.jpg (700x695, 86K)