Jow Forums posters you recognize

>That one fat guy who's been here for years, who always posts pictures with piles of beer cans/old food, and is somehow still alive

Attached: 600px-WoGS&W640-3~2.jpg (169x334, 11K)

Okay.

Attached: 1548274404379.jpg (1024x576, 121K)

Which one is Jow Forums?

This one.

Attached: 1543029775414m.jpg (1024x768, 144K)

But that's a r/meetup

>that 40yo boomer faggot with gun bf
And
>ak47? n o s u c h t h i n g

Wrong t_d migrant, that's an opchan meetup.

t. R*ddit

dollanon

That was a classy movie.

Oppenheimer and Phil aside I haven’t really recognized many Jow Forums posters for a couple years now, most of the interesting ones went far or took off to opchan.

Went dark**

i'm guessing there is a pretty good beer buz going on in that pic, this is right before the pants came off and the lube came out

Attached: 1548203588692.jpg (709x745, 133K)

Got the vid?

Faggot poster and his twink bf, the "Read the sticky" poster

me third from the right

me and the JIDF here recognize eachother on the spot and have both memorized eachothers reaction images and sentence structures

its maddening but Im also proud

Attached: andrew jackson was a god.jpg (1165x1749, 271K)

Been here since 2012, boi. There were a lot more tripfags back then. The only faggots I recognize is Phil and drake.

>McNiggerator
>CombatBeard
>Salesman
>ThatGuyMod
>SaigaMarine
Sip...yup those were some good times. Milsurp dudes trainlovin ass is still around here too

Also...who can forget Draco

Capybara bro with his cmore sight.

Attached: Capture+_2018-08-15-01-36-07.png (1064x1804, 2.03M)

Attached: capybara.png (607x600, 531K)

kek

MY DOG IS NOT A CAPYBARA

Attached: 20181124_034537.jpg (675x1200, 235K)

The piece of shit who uses the :^) smiley all the time. I hope his phone charger breaks.

Attached: 67B0033C-8C1C-44C3-8EA9-DBED0909A0B8.jpg (4032x3024, 2.78M)

that's a pretty sick build

dollanon is a legend and a hero
do not disrespect

That fucking Canadian, Crazy Tok Guy. Somehow gets away with those sweet machine guns. Same with Moleman, he’s easy to recognize but doesn’t own as much cool stuff.

Also Zed. He was one of the funniest, most rage inducing trips. I remember how hard he would shill for Remington and the R51 before it came out. Then it comes out and flops...lol classic

That one guy that uses the phrase "ya dingus" to insult people like it's 1954. All the dedicated trolls that spam astroturf threads. A few good trips. A few really awful ones that finally quit posting. The Garand dicks guy with 50 BD dildos. The one crazy guy that used all his furniture for indoors target practice. The guy that always posts his SAR pistol sitting on his steering wheel. You can recognize a lot of people by the one good picture they use for their EDCs. The Ant Man.

Attached: 1518655932388.gif (640x360, 1.47M)

Someone post the Garand dick photo

2nd'ed

there are many of this kind.

Attached: garand dicks.jpg (2400x1600, 1.84M)

I meant the picture of the guy literally sticking his dick in the Garand bolt and getting Garand cock

I only have the one with the pistol and shotgun in an ass, sorry. I think the garand dick pic hurt too much.

I heard taco tits had all his guns stolen because he invited complete strangers to a house party

>forgetting the Antman

I can forget him

I was friends with him on FB before I deleted it. I believe he did get shit stolen out of his apartment. He dates some short hair cute chick. He's still full of hate for whatever reason

Kek. I've been Requesting it for awhile now, no luck. Think it's been a few years since I've seen it

>"I donnu, looks ugly to me desu"

Attached: 48076642_10102022995574091_5178755064528896000_n.jpg (714x566, 41K)

The faggot who says Yikes every time he sees something he doesn't like but has fake gear on his PC is a loser.

Still here, friend. :^)

drake's early to mid 20th century handguns are so fucking clean. i wan to drink beer with him on his porch

Attached: she 84 x.jpg (2576x1932, 1.09M)

>He's still full of hate for whatever reason
Definitely sounds like an ARG fag

Yikes

Salesman?

There's Jow Forumsaptian billy anytime we talk French guns too.

i'd recognize bowtie, draco, squid, McN, and the powder rangers on the street.

Fucking reminds of a dude on a different board that posts a fucking : D smiley.
That gap annoys me to no end and he always posts it when he trolls or misleads someone into looking dumb.

Yikes

>assmad poorfag
That's gonna be a yikes from me, dawg.

Attached: it's you.jpg (645x412, 59K)

>that one guy who keeps desperately posting pictures of his G29 converted to 9x25 with the caption "It's not a meme!" no matter how many times he gets btfo'd
>he's an institution
>NAA .22 mag poster who shit talks all other larger guns because "i can't carry those all the time". Complains about how a pocket .380 might be considered brandishing if a LEO saw it's outline then talks about how great it is that he can "discreetly" movie his NAA from pocket to pocket in public
>haven't seen him in a couple weeks
>that one memewave poster who keeps trying to argue that having a brace/stock doesn't add any benefit over a birdshead grip because "like how far do you expect to use the thing anyways?" in every recent memewave thread
>literally was arguing with him like a day or two ago
Its the bantz and autism that keeps me coming back here year after year

And don’t forget Hunter21Actual, or Sweet Soul Brother. SSB seemed insanely knowledgeable on S&W wheelguns, iirc.

his walther flare gun is better than either of mine.

I fucking know you are.

TRIPLE NIGGER

Protip:
>they're both RCMP plants
zed was aids. zed posting was almost as bad as when he started callum posting in an attempt to take it to the next level.

Old tripfag who dropped off the map around the time Syria started to kickoff, made up a story about going to Syria looking for STG44s and allegedly died there in a mortar attack or something. Apparently he was on Jow Forums about a month or two after it all happened.

>Hunter 2-1 Actual was anything but a cringey shitposter

See pic related

Attached: 976DCB33-21EE-4354-9F49-BB91529797B8.jpg (1024x594, 106K)

Wait. Zed was Callum? Jesus, does his conniving deceitfulness know no bounds? That fucker lied to me about toilet paper.

That one guy with the chest in his closet with a blanket over it. He has a large collection of nice guns he shows up in the /arsenal/ threads and always ends his posts with something like:

>Furthermore, I believe that Carthage must be Destroyed

He might even be a tripfag referencing Cato the Elder.
I haven't seen him post in a long time I hope you're ok, Cato bro.

Attached: 1383073267961.gif (200x200, 1.79M)

>the pretentious asshole in the Indian Navy
>the really cool tank commander in the French Army
>the tripfag Ranger battalion guy
>the guy in the Nigerian Army who would post all the modern chinkshit he was issued. (pretty sure he actually died fighting Boko Haram)

Kek now there’s a name I haven’t heard in a while

Attached: B2DFD068-7519-42FC-AD91-8A0FF6F2773C.png (850x464, 678K)

Hey, I didn’t say he was a good trip. But his retarded ass was a feature of the board for a while. And then there were all those threads where we dissected SaigaMarine’s DD-214 because he was stupid enough to post it.

I'm right about the Shockwave though. Skip the brace, buy some dumbbells, and do some curls, you soiboi.

Daily reminder that the VP9 is the superior handgun, nothing compares.

Attached: B61775CD-1729-4B3B-90F1-DAE84886556B.jpg (1086x610, 620K)

>>/2015/

Attached: FB618AC9-8869-4E08-929E-AD2CA8F2DCBD.jpg (552x695, 35K)

Hey Sebenza guy long time no see.

Attached: 5089E3D3-8DDB-40CC-8D07-DA1757354720.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

You're the kind of guy who talks shit on somebody for using a pulley to lift a manageable but somewhat heavy object because DYEL

VP9 Guy posting hasn't been that long ago? Has it?

That dude that spergs out every time the Maverick 88 comes up and shouts about what a piece of shit it is without ever giving any reason for it other than it "feels bad man".

The dude who spergs out in every CMP thread and accuses them of ripping people off because they should be selling Garands and 1911s for $99 because "the taxpayers already paid for those!"

The dude with the homosexual obsession with Ian McCollum who creates three threads about him a day, every single day.

Shut up Mr. Correia. Good job on the weight loss though.

This dude, who seriously thought he'd post cute trap pics of himself with guns on Jow Forums and they wouldn't get downloaded and reposted over and over and over again by other people.

Sorry, but that just wasn't realistic.

Attached: trappistol.jpg (1000x750, 140K)

I just want you to know it took me actual years after release to buy a VP9, because I was completely convinced it was a steaming pile of shit. Solely because that retard shilled it so fucking hard.

Same with this one.

Attached: trapkriss.jpg (1913x1149, 579K)

I wanna say it was summer of ‘15, pretty sure it was the same summer as all the deaglenation posting

Attached: 285222B1-DCFF-41CB-A4A2-40901396AC61.jpg (1024x776, 112K)

Is something wrong, user? :^)

oh fuck, I remember those!
And all the damage control he'd try and pull before just amounted to him screeching >HURR I WAS IN THE MUHREENS
glad he's in jail honestly, wasn't a very good trip...

>>that 40yo boomer faggot with gun bf
45, and I'll take that as a compliment.

That faggot Phil. He can go choke on a fucking cock. Also Skeletor, I can tell its him from his plate carrier. Timeshares from his VP9 and maybe a few others. Their one swiss guy with tons of cool gats that usually posts in the family photo threads.

Got something to say about the Deagle brah?

Attached: B22F1FA1-2A69-4998-B3DB-8FE9E000DC1F.png (684x487, 382K)

C O C K I N G W I N G S

Damn I figured opchan would have more guns than that.

Hunter 2-1 actual is sort of a pass around name. Though there was the original one, many anons have used that name to shitpost. And SSB was cool, yah definitely SW guy. I think he's still around.

Yeah... See, nobody really gives a shit about the losers who circlejerk over the same pictures in the /general/ threads. We're talking about people who have influenced board culture here as a whole.
Sorry chief.

Hahahahaha fuck I forgot about that shit
>mfw

Attached: 0A4781F8-AAD8-4134-A880-99202580A08F.gif (298x150, 3.86M)

Anyone remember Zed? That dude was a piece of work.
t. 2013 user

That one dude who posts in the family photo thread whose entire collection is like, 25 SKSes.

>Tripfag ranger bat
RickyRecon. Dude was based as hell. This board used to be pretty quality. Still some good content just few/far between

Not That_Guy

I dunno how him and skeletor are still free men.

Saigas in jail? I don't believe so he was posting here last year, started a thread as user with that same 1911/rig to see if anyone would pick up it was him. That Artic Fox dude was the one that went to prison right? Was the early days of Bane posting

Didn’t he get banned?

Oh God. Jace. Didn't this all end up being an elaborate ruse? Was still funny

Yah Zed was legit. He shitposted 90% of the time, but still had some good info. People always shared that one pic of him with the fedora on I remember

The man who nailed frogs to a crucifix before feeding them alive to ants
The man who weaponized said ants
The Antman

In the end it was brain cancer that ended his tyranny

Jesus, it's been so long I don't even remember...
Either way he's gone now, and literally nothing of value was lost

Dont forget the Brazilian Cop who would post Q&A threads ocasionally.

What happened to Hipster with a barrel knife? He was the wheelie user