Something’s missing

Oh yes. It’s my sub2k that I’m picking up from the LGS on Saturday.

Which is nice.

Attached: 297E9D1F-5B29-4403-889F-C61DFF9B99E4.jpg (4032x3024, 2.33M)

k.

WILL THE MODS START DELETING ALL THESE GAY ASS KIDDIE THREADS?
fucking niggers are all over this board doing this shit, just like this fucking yard monkey.....

45 year old white OP

Thanks for the bump tho

>45 years old
>brags about a kelkek purchase before he even has the gun
>thinks it will impress us

You’ve got more problems than you think

Hey leave the old man alone. He probably found himself lost on his way to the NRA website forum

Not bragging, don’t care about your opinion one way or another. I’m just pleased I’m getting it.

go away

Kys cum guzzling faggot.

No. But I will post more photos on Saturday.

>45 yo
What are you doing here? This forum is for ages 18 and under you old ass faggot

Attached: 1548208334893.jpg (334x506, 42K)

What am I doing here? I’m telling you how pleased I am. Being originally from a nogunz country it’s something that none of my friends or family get to do.

I'm 29, what are you going to do about it zoomer bitchboy?

He’ll probably cry to his stepmom.

But as we are all getting on so well I’ll ask a question - has anyone here tried mounting a red dot on a sub2k?

>has anyone here tried mounting a red dot on a sub2k?
I have a Sub2k in butt ugly brown. Don't have high expectations for this rifle, I wish Kel-Tec would've put an extra $100 into making it better. But you're probably going to want to just use iron sights. You won't be able to fold it if you put an optic on it. Or you can buy one of those Red Lion forends, but you're buying $150 rails to put on a $350 gun. The factory forend is good enough, I'm just going to swap out the front sight post and call it good.

Attached: image_8_1.jpg (600x800, 160K)

Thanks. I appreciate the answer.

Considering the cost i know what i’m getting but when I factor in the compatibility with the glock mags i already have including the 33rd one as well as my stash of 9mm I’m happy with the choice

Which sub2k? Glock mag ones?

Yup

I have one. It's super fun. Enjoy!

midwest industries makes a red do mount that allows you to close the sub.

www.midwestindustriesinc.com/ product-p /mi-g2sub-t2.htm

Attached: MI-G2SUB-T2-2T.jpg (309x400, 44K)

Wow well I was marinating on buying one of the Gen 2s in poop brown but has some negative things to say. I mainly want a nice compact weapon around the house that can shoot a 9mm or .40 faster with the longer barrel and allows my fiancé to shoot it well with out the recoil of a shotgun. Hmmm

Boomer thread? Boomer thread

------------------------------------------------------
Jim "Porta Jon" Smith
USNR 1981-83
USCGR 84-85
Master Blaster Mason Lodge #657, Shriner Royal Grand Diddle Daddle Temple 66
"God first invented JMB, then his savior the 1911 .45. It doesn't just take your life, it takes your soul."
Mulan Lane
Nothing Follows
-----------------------------------------------------

>29
You can get the fuck out too you geriatric bitch. Don't let the door hit you in the ass, you might break a goddamned hip you dust farting motherfucker

Damn. I'm 32 do me next

I have Gen1. Went thru mounting red dot , then scope, then put it back in original condition, just with a laser and flashlight. Red dot didn't give me much advantage, due to my astigmatism (not autism). Scope (LER) was better, but in low light LER scopes suck unless its a expensive one. I broke the rear sight once; keltec sent me replacement free of charge. Couldn't find a good case for it for a while, until picked up a plastic box for some Black-and-Decker electric tool (think it was electric saw). Fits perfectly , after removong inner plastic. Inconspicious, too.

You seem to have a lot of problems from astigmatism. I have that too but it's correctable with glasses. Why don't you get glasses? Doesn't that drive you crazy on the range and driving at night?

Anyway I will probably get one then. Everything I've heard about is good as long as you expect a functional gun at a fair price.