Patch Thread - JoJo Edition

Trade, create, and sell your patches
>Previous Thread
>Where can I buy that sweet patch/ find patches?
pastebin.com/cXZTGafD

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=9yGGNohmAT0

Attached: FrenPatches_Etsy.png (588x697, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/273652041301
strawpoll.me/17283995/r
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/379th_Air_Expeditionary_Wing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No thanks

*MENACING INTENSIFIES*

ebay.com/itm/273652041301

Fucking forgot pic

Attached: DSC_2586.jpg (2248x1500, 1.47M)

Does anyone here actually sew their patches onto jackets or do they just let them collect dust in their homes?

Anyone have an update on the Zambezi River Patrol? inb4 butthurt commie spam

I wear mine on my bags and hats. I switch them out every now and again. I don't have any that I've needed to sew on because Velcro is worth it.

Attached: 1432426700119.gif (132x191, 55K)

Just found this on the ground in our motorpool.
Not a medic but its still cool.

Attached: 0124192014~2.jpg (3259x2805, 1.28M)

Reposting the poll fot those who missed it.
strawpoll.me/17283995/r

Attached: dhhcudjdjd.jpg (5000x4000, 866K)

Very special genius

Attached: IMG_20181024_1652302_rewind.jpg (3200x2400, 1.32M)

You can check out as a guest and enter your credit card info on PayPal as if it were directly on my site

I actually can't remember if i submitted it
I'll make sure to check tonight

No one gives a fuck boot go get free college and stop wasting time on Jow Forums

Well, I guess that's as close as I'm going to get to a Vermintide patch. Ordered, and it looks great BTW.

All of those look terrible.

how does one go about with starting a patch selling business, like the once on the pastebin?

Replace tobacco with titties. ffs.

Mate I know you're trying and all, but those designs aren't very good.

Hows about none, ya jagoff

The Siege patch is pretty cool so I thought I'd give it a crack

Attached: REED SEEJ.png (5961x2314, 1.02M)

Thanks

Can you tell me what you call a bunch boss and I'd be on it. Also stoked you are running the bongCD patch.

Genuine dick suckers restock???

Just be careful not using paypal because if something was to happen it would be harder to refund

I always have 3 patches on my backpack which I swap out now and then

Attached: IMG_20190125_101327.jpg (4640x2610, 2.42M)

"foxmilf" definitely has promise, I'd definitely buy one if it was a more refined design. None of your patches look visually appealing, though. Look at all the dead space right in the middle of the design on "foxmilf," for example. If I were you I'd look at some basic reading material on graphic design, or even just look at patches you like the look of to see what they do right.

seconding this

Attached: 1499711076245.jpg (397x248, 60K)

I still have these if anybody wants one, and a few Jacky patches left too

Attached: 1531067240247.png (821x1236, 1.43M)

nice free med patch

THIS

Woven zerg face Patch when? I'd even buy a pvc one.

I'm kinda pissed that the foxmilf one is close to an idea I was going to run as a second patch

IIRC somebody said they tried a few designs but it never came out quite right

i think neet tried but iirc he tried embroidered

I have a patch on my hat and I swap it out every so often

Is it still possible to get the come and take it patch? Isn't he under arrest currently?

But where are the proofs?

Attached: AustinTXLiam Bomber.png (1360x961, 2.6M)

duly noted

Any gunslinger girl patches?

Like of the girls with thier guns. Have been to a few local Anime groups here and getting into chats about that series and patches and a few people including myself are interested in some gunslinger girl patches.

If you've not seen the series it is good.

Woven is shit.

One particular memelord keeps pestering me to do Fate Grand Order stuff and gave me some ideas
Let me know if you guys like any or have some ideas

I had some keychains but I've been kinda hesitant to do more since they keep turning out meh and selling meh

Attached: 4.png (310x310, 54K)

Jean and Jean alter banners

Attached: 3.png (300x300, 99K)

Command seals

Attached: femalemaster.png (256x256, 46K)

and then this thing

Attached: fate grand order.jpg (1248x702, 25K)

I've been informed that the Chinermen will be on hold until the 19th of February, so everything including the Sky King restock and Zambezi river patrol will be on hold

Attached: frustrated.jpg (381x290, 29K)

Kek, i remember vectoring that a year ago just cause it looks like fun.

Gunslinger girls/chito keychain though.

Attached: chaldeasecurity.png (2000x933, 256K)

those look like vaginas

well it is the female master symbol, so its not surprising

Attached: malemaster.png (256x256, 39K)

the round one on the right was what I had in mind but I don't know if I want to do a separate tab
Ranger eyes for the command seals mitebcool

Bawk bawk. Proofs

Attached: 20190125_125244.jpg (2240x2696, 2.97M)

R8 this concept.

Attached: awoo_siege wm.png (3001x3001, 2.15M)

meh

Really not digging the skull mask

Chinks are off for Chinese new year so I wont have TempleOS samples until the 12th or at least thats what wong lin told me.

Attached: Untitled.png (500x696, 177K)

I'll try some alternate versions

Lose the skull mask and find a more legible font

You really seem to like bad ideas.

No skull mask, makes it all kinda weird.

Mick Spic

I play airshit so they just go on my airshit gear and uniform

I have this on the arm of my jean jacket.

Attached: 20180307_033517.jpg (4032x3024, 3.51M)

Pretty cool

Hey patch guys, I've designed a patch for my Undergraduate pilot training class and I'm looking for a company that makes pretty decent quality patches. Our last batch where from a Chinese company that was decently cheap but the quality was meh, looking for something a bit better if anyone has had good experiences they'd like to comment on.

You'd have the undying gratitude of some drunk lame ass baby pilots too.

Attached: 20170429_102644.jpg (4032x3024, 3.38M)

can anyone ID this patch?

Attached: 800px-Dave_Pelzer_USAF.jpg (800x906, 100K)

Anyone want to buy a pair of merlin's girlfriends used underwear? I gotta make some of the money back that I lost when he didn't ship my fucking patches that I ordered nearly a month ago.

Can you not read? 379th Air Expeditionary Wing. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/379th_Air_Expeditionary_Wing

What did you lose, like 15 bucks? How destitute are you?

About five times that.

Neither has anyone else bro. You guys bitched and complained when he wasn't ready to put up the patches and bullied him into doing it, now you're bitching that he didn't ship fast enough.
The fucking guy works 70 hrs a week, has a wife, and has been sick as a dog for the last month. Cut the guy some slack.

didn't know Merlin was rushed on the drop. I was getting worried when 3 weeks with no shipping notice

It's taken him almost a month for him to put a patch in an envelope. I was back at working doing manual labor after receiving a goddamn gunshot wound not three months ago. If he's feeling under the weather he can do like I did, pop a motrin, and get the fuck back to work. He has absolutely no excuse.

If he opens his shop and actively takes money for a product, he needs to deliver the fucking product.

Where's the Nurgle from?

>implying a gunshot wound is anywhere near as bad as being married

>It's taken him almost a month for him to put a patch in an envelope.
For about 250 people

He also doesn't do shipping notices.

That's a day's work at most.

Based as fuck. Merlin and trenchgunfag confirmed weak willed pussies.

He doesn't give shipping notices
>GSW
proofs, also who cares that you can take a gsw and work. People work with broken bones and I would say that's worse.
>he needs to deliver the fucking product
True but you're losing your mind over patches, ever consider calming down at all

what makes you think it was 250 people

When is Sailent Arts going to get more of this patch?? Would like at least 5 for some local folks here.

Anyone out there wanna make one similar to that or update one??

Attached: unnamed_original.jpg (866x649, 77K)

Need some gunslinger girl patches. Say Henrietta or triela buy would buy all the girls if availaible.

Attached: d45f46ad8747d2a203c6ebde1d639efb1368551909_full.jpg (600x489, 70K)

Maybe if you're that butthurt, you should email him instead of bitching on a Belgian soap making forum.

>printed
Might as well wear a sticker for the quality you're getting.

Attached: 1404969264001.gif (300x300, 1.49M)

No one asked for your input though, my completely insignificant namefag.

If the merchants here don't deliver, there's always aviatorgear. But hopefully someone here will help you out. Let us know what platform you drop!

Attached: B-36vsB-29.jpg (736x492, 72K)

In that user's defense, this thread should allow for the airing of grievances as much as it should allow for the praise of patch Jews. I do find it highly suspect that, at the very least, you wouldn't email your customers and let them know what the hold up is. It's just common courtesy, ESPECIALLY after what we've gone through with Ai.

Attached: 1408406763643.gif (370x335, 593K)

If anything, he could get his wife to do it by giving her instruction. Unless...she's some hambeast dependopotomus.

Who is that character/Anime?

Boku no pico

I literally couldn't read that in the jpeg. So thanks

Any update user...? Not trying to badger(hound) you about it, just curious/excited

As of now, all outstanding orders have been shipped. Thanks for your patience, guys, I try not to get this late.

Attached: u-never-watch-boku-no-pico-ask-in-the-comments-20481981.png (500x654, 146K)

Man, I really wish there was an embroidered patch with Nene holding the rifle, I'd buy like fifty of em.

Attached: 1547995416993.png (1371x1956, 2.41M)

By that merit you should have some custom made

R8 my SHOT Show loot (hats and catalogs not pictured)

Attached: 20190125_215835-2268x3024.jpg (2268x3024, 1.4M)

What do you do for a living?

DoD engineer

ohhh mr 777gets. do you has a job for me?

What skills you got and where are you located