Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: pin-friendship-can-newzealand_2[1].jpg (500x500, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6AD9CFxhUjI
youtu.be/-KHd4FC-ags
youtube.com/watch?v=XG8qUvSuguA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Managerial_state#Anarchy_and_tyranny
globalnews.ca/news/4885344/drug-sniffing-dog-debate-charter-rights-chilliwack/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KiwiAnon here from last thread.

Goodnight Commonwealth bros. :)

Attached: 48386605_379778065923544_7025325937902223360_n.jpg (1504x2016, 717K)

Good to meet you. See you in BC soon.

great photos last thread m8. come back soon.

Good night, Kiwibro.

Night Lads.

Attached: 50790019_295266104520018_5154332115252281344_n.jpg (1504x2016, 417K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6AD9CFxhUjI
>NDP wants to back Maduro
What the fuck?

>commies backing commies
nothing is new

Also, does anyone know about anything about the statement the RCMP are going to make about 'public safety' or something today?
I heard on the local radio this morning that they, the Kingston police and FBI were involved in an operation together

Attached: 1543986866497.jpg (987x602, 58K)

>NDP imploding because they're terrified of being cucks to the US
>Also backing communists
Is anyone really surprised? Fuck the NDP, they're even worse than Liberals
This is the first I've heard about it, but I'll be keeping an eye out today

they also said something about people in Kingston hearing 'humming' noises during the night and planes flying around at night. The response the Rcmp gave was pretty dismissive

My bet is on foiling a terrorist plot

Attached: 1490748327882.png (600x639, 162K)

>inb4 phoneposter
So buddy didn't get questioned but his wife and kids did?

Ricky, that doesn't add up

Attached: Screenshot_20190125-082806.jpg (1080x1920, 663K)

what's going on in here, battle for the most pathetic military?

Attached: cst.jpg (300x379, 68K)

>americans insulting canadians

we are immune

Attached: 02.png (685x588, 465K)

Tell us one we havent heard yet

More like tell us one we don't say ourselves.

Good point

Why is the FBI up in Canuckistan?

Maybe pinching another smuggler to toss in jail for 8 years

Reposting user's img.
Blair is a fucking asshole, spread this shit.

Attached: 1548289161033.jpg (1200x4437, 2.33M)

""Youth""

Attached: Screenshot_20190125-122032.png (1080x1920, 851K)

Thank fuck they didn't find any guns, also
>Hussam Eddin Alzahabi
Also also
>“The government of Canada constantly monitors all potential threats and has robust measures in place to address them,” Goodale said in his statement.
We're all on a watchlist anons
Someone should make a version of this with the last slide cut out so we have a format of it to send to the normies. I think they'd take more kindly to it if it didn't look like an attack ad against Blair

You don't know that 25 and under counts as youth to the government? It's one of the reasons the stat "every day a youth is injured by firearms* in canada" exists.

*paintball guns, bb guns, and nail guns count as firearms too

I gotta get me an SVD soon.

Attached: 77F5BAE8-7A70-498D-88C3-23C7D4C9E2DB.jpg (1440x2560, 690K)

>We're all on a watchlist anons
Yeah, but it's really simple:
Don't step on snake and the snake won't bite you.

>Tfw I just sold my QBZ optic to fucking Larry Vickers
Says he’s doing a T97 video soon. Guess I’ll keep my eye out for it lmao.

Attached: F3BAD42C-C2E6-459C-97A3-8BB2D97DE05F.png (640x1136, 113K)

>We're all on a watchlist anons

>>gosh darn officer Steve, why are so many people on this site named anonymous?
>>not sure, Ted. Must be one of those new-fangled millennial names

Also
> 7 P R O X I E S

Neat.

Nice, user. Did he reach out to you?

Send a post-it note along that says a smile in a video once in a while wouldn't give him leprosy or ass cancer

Should have cummed on it

His buddy did on CGN, so I reached out on Messenger to see if it was legit. Who says I didn’t? :^)

>PP recieved
l-lewd

Attached: Canada names.png (868x770, 139K)

I'll be honest, I have more respect for Larry after he lost weight. Good for him

Has he? I haven't seen much of him lately.
I guess being called "Larry Snickers" got to him.

Attached: Hearing snickers.png (2262x1202, 495K)

youtu.be/-KHd4FC-ags
FAMAE video he did a month ago. On a sidenote, is the FAMAE in 556 worth getting?

General consensus is that the FAMAE stuff works, but it's not the best value.
Yeah, he does look a lot better. Probably FEELS a lot better.

He's lost a LOT of weight actually

Amerifats are pausing the shutdown for 3 weeks so nows a good time to get something from the states while chadtech and irg can get permits

did Trump bend the knee or whats going on here ?

Not sure
They are back paying all the federal workers and they have until the 15th to secure border funding or the shutdown resumes and he declares a national emergency and allocating 7bn without congressional approval.
Either way great for me so i can get a few things off gunbroker right now

>and they have until the 15th to secure border funding or the shutdown resumes and he declares a national emergency
ah ok. This is what I was wondering about.
I was concerned he was gonna buckle on the wall
(inb4 drumph-fag)

Anyone know where I can get a switchblade in Guelph?

Attached: EeP2L8eAZTRzDD0zEJbMDKGyYF6iRwO7CovkSmHRoyg.jpg (693x767, 154K)

nice try R*MP
Those are prohibited weapons

Wait, what? I saw someone selling them at a fair once.

are gatling guns legal?

Attached: grdsee.jpg (1920x1080, 441K)

Prohibited by name cause they're full auto

So if you made a contraption with a crank to repeatedly fire a double action revolver that would be prohibited?

Yes. The law is so vague in fact, technically pulling the trigger too fast counts as full auto. Well not the law persay but the rcmps interpretation of it. It's why the hk243 is prohibited.

Can't say I'm surprised but goddamn that's silly

So now there's a deadline in the game of chicken? Fun.

Syrian refugee who arrived in Canada in 2017...didn't do nothing according to his dad. The other perp is a minor, so chances are we will never know the details of this case.

It last read about it a long time ago, but IIRC it comes down to whether it pulls the trigger more than once in a full rotation of the crank.

Nope, cranks are prohibited regardless how many rounds they fire per turn.

Attached: Screenshot_20190125-172754.jpg (1002x752, 259K)

>Balzac, AB

I thought those were prohib by name in Canada

They are. you just gotta know who to talk to, keep your mouth shut, and don't be an idiot.

Could I get in legal trouble for conceal carrying pepper spray in a city? As long as I say its for coyotes or something the cops can't do anything about it, right?

Technically it's, but a cop could throw you in jail over it because he doesn't like your face. Especially if you get caught using it on a person.

>It's dog spray, officer. I got jumped by a pitbull a few years back

As long as you're not 100% completely retarded and post it on Facebook or similar you're fine, I dont even post any gun related shit on social media anymore, at least here theres no worry of some hysterical woman reporting you and getting you ERT'd

just say you've had a scare from a dog in the past

how do you get those optic?

For stuff like that, it's a "time and place" kind of deal.

Sell your firearms before they come for them.

Attached: 1468489319656.jpg (598x527, 65K)

Yeah. Sell 'em to me NICE AND CHEAP

Hi-Point had a Canada compliant Carbine at Shot that TFB made a video on, bearing it's just the prototype with a 19.5"~ barrel and an adjustment to the magwell to take C9 mags

BC here

CFO said it's a 8 month to a year wait once your file is assigned to an officer

lmao

wait for what exactly?

youtube.com/watch?v=XG8qUvSuguA
Neat.

For your RPAL? That's crazy.

Calling bull shit on that.

That depends, if he checked boxes, it can take even longer than that.

PAL/RPAL

Yes

I called today and that's what they told me. They claimed BC's CFO office is extremely backlogged.

One box, I was on depression meds for a couple of months after a bad break-up.

I submitted my package in May, they told me I didn't sign the back of my passport photo (calling bullshit, I remember specifically checking that), had to mail in another copy, had to have a change of reference because one of mine went out of country with no reliable phone service. After all that my application finally completed initial processing in Aug and I've been waiting since.

So you never get stopped by cops while driving to/from your spots? You order all your parts and dewats from behind 7 proxies?

Most companies know that small parts are largely ignored if they don't label it as a firearm component. I ordered a holster and spare extractor for my Jericho from Zahal. Arrived from Israel in 1.5 weeks and labelled as 'automotive parts'
SVT piston, cup and gas tools from Moscow, 1 week, labelled as power tool parts.

you can buy F/A glock packs from amazon for a few hundred bucks and have them mailed to your door.
And I do get stopped by cops, i talk to them and be on my way. (Although that could be my White Privilege taking over)

Big Brother has done an excellent job at deceiving you. You are grossly overestimating the power and ubiquity of law enforcement.

>Guy delivering my gotendies order
>Has that smirk of "I know what you bought"
>Asks me what it is
>UHHHHH
>SPORTING GOODS
>I'm on fucking crutches
>Guy all but says "enjoy your gun"

make me, cuck. i'd rather die free than live an enslaved cuckold like you.

Attached: 1509585241919.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

Why does no one in this country stock Kahles scopes? Everyone carries faggot Swaro products, but no glorious Kahles.

Calgary Shooting Center has some I think

I've been stopped before but they never asked if we had guns unless they knew it's an area people shoot or were in full kit. They only ever see the non restricteds anyway

Is silent resistance to gun laws in Canada a thing? I'm a new gun owner and have no idea about that stuff.

Kudos to whoever does it, I wouldn't risk it myself though.

Seeing how most people didn't register their long guns I'd say yes.

Look at the compliance rate in Quebec right now even.

We need to get more and more people to acquire licenses, buy guns, restricted and non-restricted. This is the only way. The more guns we have, the harder it'll get to pass anything meaningful and have compliance.

Yes. Silent noncompliance exists
Think about all the people who smoked weed when it was illegal. Anyone who wanted to, did. how? think, be involved, know who to ask, know who to trust, keep your mouth shut.
Absolutely the same system for any black market.

More than one would assume...lots of unregistered steel out there, often in unlicensed hands.

Canada has sort of instituted a state of "anarcho-tyranny". Where the laws are strict to those who follow them & where those who break the law are often given free reign to fuck up because "they didn't know any better". en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Managerial_state#Anarchy_and_tyranny

"we refuse to control real criminals (that's the anarchy) so we control the innocent (that's the tyranny).” Samuel Francis.

Consider this; a man in BC was recently acquitted of charges of having over 27,000 fentanyl pills because the sniffer dog might have not fully signalled in front of a dash cam that it detected those substances. The charges were dropped because the search was considered unlawful because a Trudeau appointed judge ruled it to be. If that is not anarcho-tyranny, what is? globalnews.ca/news/4885344/drug-sniffing-dog-debate-charter-rights-chilliwack/

Justice Michael Brundrett is basically aiding organized crime and acting as an accessory to manslaughter by allowing fentanyl dealers the freedom to continue to sell their illicit substances. Let's face it, Canada is fucked and those who try to follow the law, often get fucked by it, when those who break the law are often empowered by the judiciary to do so.

Attached: IMG_3030.jpg (2448x2448, 1.21M)

Does anyone have a hard case recommendation for a Canuck defender with a traditional fixed stock?
All of the hard cases on Cabelas and Amazon are too long. I'm going to use this as a truck gun

The Canadian public could also stop electing questionable and corrupted liberal politicians.

Get a case for a travellers guitar.

Attached: 1530623363637.png (476x532, 268K)

Wait, is there such a thing as a "traveler's guitar"?

it's only illegal if you get caught.

I've got a quick and maybe stupid question, but are double stack magazines illegal in Canada? I don't see them being sold in stores so I'm not sure if they're prohibited.

I'm still fairly new to this so please bear with me.

All magazines are legal as long as they're cucked to their prescribed capacities.

You can have a double-stack magazine for a Glock pistol as long as it still only holds 10 rounds.

There is nothing illegal about storing a NR gun in an opaque case.

Yeah, they are usually a little bit more compact than a regular full sized guitar, often having a slightly shorter neck scale length...slightly smaller body as well.

Travel guitar..my mistake, its late

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.22M)

You have other shit you need to buy first you giga nigga.

Attached: original.gif (500x281, 974K)

Yes there is, it's illegal to store a gun in a guitar case retard. Unless you spraypainted "FIREARM" on the case it would be very illegal if you got caught.

Attached: 1536851462094.png (1440x1557, 738K)