Nu-Jow Forums

When did Jow Forums become about form and function over fun and fuckery? Feels like you’d get crucified for wanting to operate innawoods with Chicom chest rigs and SKS rather than spend hours at a range with Gucci AR and a LBT Plate carrier doing shitty YouTube firing drills.

Let your autism spill out in this thread Jow Forumsomandos

Attached: 6DF05344-F1BB-4F3C-9933-3A6F7BDBBBEA.jpg (2816x2112, 473K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/MEGA-Dokument
pastebin.com/uF0NV5Nf
the-eye.eu/public/murdercube.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>shit changes over a decade
Oh nooooo

it happened at the same time, and at the same rate, as milsurp dried up and AR parts got super cheap

thinky face emoji

>defending blandness

This sounds like poorfag whinging.

But I’m also not poor, and also point proven

>my sekrit club is no longer how I once remember
>I should cry about it
Tough titty, times change, fuck outta here with your incessant whining.

>another angry blogpost against people with good gear
Yawn. What if I told you that it's possible to have both?

Since zoomers like these became old enough to post here

Realistically its probably this, but you still get faggots hating on good ol milsurp because LOL ONLY POORFAGS WOULD BUY SOMETHING OTHER THAN AN AR

Don't worry OP. I remember. Everyone telling you in this thread that shit changes and shit are apart of the problem. Never forget the fun autism that once was Jow Forums, it's only going to get worse from here.

It’s not though. I think you’re missing the point, it’s not about good gear or bad gear.
>tfw Its difficult to explain how things were, it was about being so autistically savvy with firearms and military technology that if dropped into a t-34 would be able to operate

>Being able to distribute the do/k/ument with ease
>Coming up with new ways to create things that can go boom or how to modify guns in exciting ways without being put on a watchlist
>Fuck, being able to post anything without being afraid to be put on a watchlist
>No one took it all that seriously
>Everyone had their own special level of autism that just fucking worked, like the one user who made PVC rocket launchers and nearly blew up his neighbors house with a napalm warhead

>tfw I know why Nero played the fiddle as he watched Rome burned

Attached: 1511469157916.jpg (1200x1447, 801K)

Piece of Old

Attached: 3E1B68A6-8014-4965-880E-809954779EC0.gif (256x256, 1.39M)

You can still larp inna woods and have fun you just need to exchange the sks for a psa ar

>When did Jow Forums become about form and function over fun and fuckery? Feels like you’d get crucified for wanting to operate innawoods with Chicom chest rigs and SKS
Because most milsurp isn't even cheap anymore, so no one bothers wasting money on WWII and Cold War guns when new ARs are dirt cheap. The Russian sanctions that banned good cheap AKs didn't exactly help either,.

I wonder how many can look at this and feel anything anymore. The fun, creative, togetherness and autism is going away.

Attached: 1477700903648m.jpg (724x1024, 99K)

I've never forgotten op

Attached: received_225139514905500.jpg (2560x1379, 546K)

Its probably just momentum at this point....

>The fun, creative, togetherness and autism is going away.
The board starting going downhill after the Sandy Hoax influx of plebbit antigunners resulted in the mods making the sticky that killed all discussion of gun laws and anything remotely right-wing. Then retards filled the gap with furfag and anime threads because "muh autism."

Stop being so defeatist, just keep coming and relax. Good threads come and go. Old stuff comes and go.

>tfw when Jow Forums has its own store
>tfw when Jow Forums has its own radio station
>tfw when Jow Forums has autist around the globe that pitch in any and all firearm knowledge from pdf’s, all the way to operating manuals.

Attached: 1517026995810.jpg (600x473, 32K)

fuck man

The odd thing that It happened super fast. Like I'm a relative newfag and I remember shit used to be WAY better even a year or 2 ago. Hell, even less than a year ago it used to be better. Like the poltards came in force super recently and shit the entire board up. Its to the point where fucking /v/ is better than this place, and that's just sad.

Attached: IMGONNAFUCKINGDOIT.jpg (640x632, 212K)

Hold me

Attached: 2F6C777B-3F4E-46AE-BE6A-D571C255254C.jpg (1200x900, 220K)

only been on here for ~2 years but only thing worth coming back for anymore is the autism. The most efficient equipment isn't always the most fun.

I haven’t touched OPchan since like 2014, is it any better then this?

Attached: 9CBE1965-1B7F-450A-BD5A-8B8FEA2FBEDB.jpg (450x450, 152K)

No one really posts there. It's ok if you want a weekend post board but not a daily board.

Jow Forums in general, will never die

>When did Jow Forums become about form and function over fun and fuckery? Feels like you’d get crucified for wanting to operate innawoods with Chicom chest rigs and SKS rather than spend hours at a range with Gucci AR and a LBT Plate carrier doing shitty YouTube firing drills.

December 14th 2012

Still no pictures of dead kids

Its trying its damndest to though, Bans for racism/truths,being a blue board, catering to advertisers and not users, etc. etc.!

We had our own store? And isn't Jow Forumsommando radio still up? And I think the do/k/ument is still floating around somewhere.

Kommando store

I think you're plenty autistic enough for all of us.

the kommando store is run by a literal scammer.

I think it's just growing up. The average board age is older now. I used to be that way when I started browsing some 10 years ago. But now, I just don't have the same enthusiasm or energy.

can you not start this stupid shit again

There's a reason for /gq/ and /arg/
If you go there, you will see what you're complaing about

People asking questions there are either looking for advice on how to show off or not die when not larping
A gucci set up with an AR is way superior to a chicom rig and sks with stripper clips
The latter being more fun

If looking for advice, it's cooler to drive a Yugo and talk about it, but no one would suggest you should use it as an ambulance

No one here will shit on you for making your own thread on how much fun you had going innawoods with your sks, just don't come to /gq/ and say that you can oper8 just as the cool guys with kit from the 60s

If you want old Jow Forums then post on 'eight chin', but most of those memes on there are way past most of y'all time anyway

Attached: 1530988086317-k.png (959x593, 196K)

It's the autism on the inside that counts user.

Been around here for probably 10 years now. We're still around. Been more active on Jow Forums lately because 10 years passed and I'm not underage anymore, but I've still got this place in my blood. It's a busy time in the world. We'll all hang out more when things calm down. Don't worry.

Attached: f25b87692969390a6be00ba7bd61c3ed6c8e9d5e5152896547290d6527f9cbf6.gif (500x386, 1.19M)

Jesus fuck what happened here while I was gone....

Go cry on OperatorChan and wait 3 days for a response to a thread.

>I check to make sure OpChan was still a thing, and it is. God damnit I'm old.

>do/k/ument
What's that?

I think having a lot of these dumbass “general” threads floating around has killed it too. There’s no more fun and engaging threads about ARs or AKs, STALKER larping, anymore and the general threads are there solely to get namefags a place to shitpost. Good quality threads COULD come around if people weren’t so stuck in the mindset that EVERYTHING we discuss has to have a general. I haven’t even seen a decent STALKER thread in months That was ruined by some off handed shit posts.

Attached: B9B18E26-13BE-4C1C-A656-0A8235F554D8.jpg (555x560, 65K)

Has all the knowledge you need

around 2010 2011

big trove of firearm & explosives knowledge
there's also the ar/k/, its like the do/k/ument but bigger (it's 307gb)
>I haven’t even seen a decent STALKER thread in months
stalker threads are seasonal, wait for summer

Everything that changes over a decade changes for the faggier, such as the presence of soi filled fags such as yourself who pretend not to be nu males because they supposedly like guns.

>dubs and trips at the same time

Full House of truth, other user is a soiboi no exceptions

Something beautiful, imagine every infographic thread and every single useful post you ever saw combined into one autistic collection. It was a beauty before it got killed

>It was a beauty before it got killed
The beauty lives on, in our minds and hearts.

Just like old Jow Forums, really. It’ll come back eventually, when the new guys finally learn what fun is. Niggas are boring as fuck these days

I missed the glory days of Jow Forums unfortunately. I wish there was more fuckery I could be part of.

>because LOL ONLY POORFAGS WOULD BUY SOMETHING OTHER THAN AN AR
Ironically, you can now get an AR for cheaper than milsurp. But my $65 91/30 will always have a prime spot in my safe.

Attached: 1547590900333.png (578x712, 38K)

>when you realize that you're probably on a watchlist just for posting on Jow Forums now

Attached: 1547232939336.jpg (313x298, 27K)

I shoot what I have and what I can afford.
Dog's breakfast as follows:

S&W 9SVE (+apex fix) ~18,000 rounds w/o a hiccup.
EAA Witness Steel 9mm/.22 conversion
Heritage Rough Rider .22/.22wmr
Ruger 96 .22
Traditions .50 BP
Savage 93R17BTVS
92 Sub 2K (catch and release, alas)
Stoeger Coach 12 ga
Winchester 94 Ranger

thinking about getting into 6mm precision shooting with tax refund

Nothing wrong with any of those.

Jow Forums will rise like a Phoenix from the Ashes

Yeah it sucks. I just want to learn how to make effective toe popper mines like the VC and other improvised explosives.
Bushcrafting used to be pretty common too, but now knife threads are now full of gay Emerson folders instead of full tang survival knives and axes.

Where can I download this? Is there anything like the murder files since it went down?

Why did murderkube shut down? I know it's been gone a while now but I never figured out why?

Add
Kommandoblog.com
Unironically good info there.

The Ar/k/ is over on archive.org: archive.org/details/MEGA-Dokument
It was basically a back up though, nowhere near what murderkube was.

This. General Threads kill board culture.

pastebin.com/uF0NV5Nf

General threads are the only Jow Forumsulture the board has left. The rest is endless retard zoomer questions, Jow Forumstards shitposting between happenings and maybe one good thread a week.

Always questions, not even good hypothetical ones. Just lame normal, what’s a good holster, or useless accessory for my AR

Why? You seem to like making boards shit and whining about it not being appreciated.

Hang arfags, fuckin kill them, shouldnt be hard considering the have no balls

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-30-09-00-51(1).png (813x712, 521K)

Dont give a shit what tactical tom says.

I shoot muskets for fun, and modern cartrage guns for practicallity.

Not every gun has to be optimised for appocolyptic zombie communist invasion

K became garbo when AKs became status symbols instead of viable alternatives to ARs

I.e American production?

Jow Forums in general feels less fun that it was 5 years ago. Jow Forums is the only place that actually fucks with people in the real world anymore but their hitler worship gets under my skin.

23 is too young to feel like I'm getting old.

KommandoStore, back then it was Nugget Enterprises. KommandoStore Radio has been down for me since 2015. Someone still seeds The Dokument but I’ve only ever acquired the Klaus Minimalist dokument. The link to the Skripture is still up somewhere.

If only you knew how bad things have really gotten since 4chans glory days...or gory days?

Attached: If only you knew.jpg (1024x768, 114K)

It's an internet wide problem that can be traced to two things; wide spread access to the internet and post modernism humor.
Shit today isn't considered humorous or entertaining unless it's done with ten plus layers of irony, back then most everything was played straight and meant what it said on the tin. There was a child like innocence to it all.
The effects of the user friendlyness of Web 2.0 started kicking in around the same time social media took off and suddenly the internet was a part of everyone's lives. Were as before the internet was a separate reality to real life, now a days you almost can't function in society without it. Nothing really mattered, none of it was taken seriously, and if you were seen taking the internet seriously you were trolled of the platform. People say it a lot but trolling really was an art-form back then. But now real life depends on it, and it does matter.

If it will, I wonder how.

I'm still here and was of age when I started too.

I got rid of nearly every other board (even though you could cover all of the other boards with old /tg/ and its Thulsa Doom threads), but /out/ doesn't do homesteading, and it seems only Jow Forums has the skills to actually improve themselves while pol just shouts and fed CIA glows.

Jow Forums and maybe /o/ are the only boards to actually DO something about it ,while /out/'s the only one to put their stuff outside.

what are you talking about? There's LOTS of stalker challenges being completed, and they're good too.

Mostly board participation, guys will either get with it or go to something else like Reddit. Stalker Threads, ATF Threads, Konfessions, etc. will need old blood and new willing.

nah, paying more for inferior slavshit because of artificial scarcity.

here,
don't get me wrong American AKs are garbo, I'm mostly talking furniture.

Yeah I can understand that

Sometimes you get something interesting, like the hobo with a shotgun thread or the martini henry thing.

Attached: 1539659905470.jpg (960x612, 165K)

Nah.

It's not that complicated. It's just people realized they could monetize the internet and so now everything is controlled and sanitize so as not to piss off advertisers.

This is an old trip I haven't seen in a while.
Do you remember the days when we got our hands on a bunch of North Korean Government email addresses and sent a fuckload of invasion plans?

This is nice.

I remember doing many many things like that....not even just here either on /b/ too.
Dont dig too deep though user once youve dug past 10 year shit starts getting Lovecraftian.

Attached: mfw.jpg (600x450, 28K)

Does Jow Forums even do board shoots anymore? I remember that was a thing even in 2014 AFTER Sandy Hook.

There have been several in my city

probably around 2016 when political corruption started to show itself and decide guns are "the people's" enemy. not bringing pol into it but denying there is a growing threat to our funs is beyond retarded

other factors too, like milsurp drying up, ARs being cheap to put together, etc. it honestly tickles a different pickle being autistic about the different parts of an AR.

I first posted here around the time Meplat had become a legend of the past and hotaru-fag was shitposting his AUG all over the place. I got shit for being a newfag.

We're still around lurking in the shadows, just busier and my $100 nugget is above my fireplace instead of hiding my closet at my parents house. A lot can change in a year let alone 10.

I miss hotaru.
Meplat still surfaces here sometimes.

Attached: 1416467221648.jpg (1214x2200, 206K)

There's too many lurkers and not enough people getting out to do fun shit or suggest fun shit. So instead you got bland shit.

the-eye.eu/public/murdercube.com/

Attached: sfdh.png (2048x1536, 2.4M)

I didn't realize Jow Forumsube was so smol

Yeah I remember him being around somewhat infrequently but it's been a long time since I've seen posts that looked like his style.

Attached: 1353204780367.jpg (1018x119, 37K)

Im just hoping this is all cyclic and gets good again soon.

Attached: 1422911383780.jpg (1024x768, 196K)

>not mounting the scope on the side
you're gonna confuse your chimp, user

The power of the Jow Forumsube has either diminished with time, or it has compressed itself in order to better contain the power stored within. Jow Forumsubologists have not yet discovered the exact reasoning.