Good evening Jow Forums

Good evening Jow Forums,
Jow Forums here, and I'm in the market for pic related. I've had several recurve bows throughout my life, and a nice crossbow at one point. But I never really cared about compound bows, but I have recently changed my mind. ITT I'm looking for tips, tricks, recommendations, warnings, and any other compound bow information that would be willing to provide me with. Thank you.
inb4 buy guns. I had a whole bunch before I went boating.

Attached: Armory.jpg (640x640, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

outdoorlife.com/features/chasing-speed-fastest-compound-bow/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Corny looking pic related book is the best overall text on archery that I have ever read.

Attached: better.shooting.jpg (232x346, 31K)

Careful OP.
If you mention that you're from Jow Forums, the plebbitors and the jew crew will screech autistically in your thread.
Are you from infinite or half?

Attached: 1534288299332.png (1000x1414, 1.67M)

Checked thanks, I'll have to pick it up.
Any recommendations on brands, builds, or parts? I think i want to buy a functional one now, and build it up over time.

Both, but dont 8ch that.

(((pol)))
You never had guns or you'd fling that dirty savage stick and string nonsense into the garbage.

I am partial to PSE. KIM that almost everyone uses a lightweight/shitty OEM string because they are trying to get max IBO. Replace your string when you see the slightest wear and get a more premium string which will be a hair slower. KEEP YOUR FUCKING BROADHEADS AWAY FROM YOUR STRING. I had a conversation with a dude that accidentally sliced his string with a broadhead. Bad fucking mojo. There is a lot of stored energy there. Get a cable press so you are the master of your adjustments. If you need to wait for shop service then you are a slave to the bow.

Whatever you say, rabbi.

Attached: 1545520100474.png (242x247, 44K)

Daily reminder that every single person who has ever visited Jow Forums lefty/pol/ or reddit needs to go against the wall

Godamn right. gimme that foreskin and prepare for the traditional zucc

Dubs of truth

Attached: C41EF32F-5EA3-4F3C-A48A-C9283DA9DA3E.jpg (388x443, 151K)

I had been looking at some PSE ones before I made the thread, but I didn't want to fall for a meme. So I figured I would ask you fine austs for help.
>KIM
>IBO
I dont know what either of those mean. I dont know shit about bows much further than the types.

This. Politics autists are Dunning-Kruger FAS children.

hey m8, fuck you.
Jow Forums activism in 2016 is one of a fairly short list of reasons shillary isn't president, theres two going on three newly appointed pro-2a justices and by extension you still have guns/rights.

Fucking this Jow Forumsniggers left or right gtfo of my Jow Forums

Fuck off they might be pro 2A but there dumbfuck concerning everything else. Shillary and Drumpf are both cancerous shitstains.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x282, 491K)

No

This.

Here, have a bump. I love reading about how much pol upsets some people.

Attached: C99FaIOVoAECxoa.jpg (1200x800, 84K)

Kike

Maybe you are wrong

Hillary’s a deep state shill and Trumps a senile New York Republican who betrayed us when he let bump stocks get the axe.

Fucking christ. Can we please talk about bows?

OP started off by introducing himself as a Jow Forumstard, this thread was never gonna be anything but shitflinging

This. Could've excluded that bit chose not too. This was preconceived, no one is that stupid. Jow Forumstards think they're pulling the strings on a puppet. Doing some 4d chess strategy when really they're just shitting up a worthless thread on a portugee chiseling forum.

Daily reminder that there are atleast 3 Jow Forums manned discords dedicated to raiding boards like Jow Forums, /his/ and Jow Forums active at any time.

Attached: 191739AD-B91C-4E7D-8F23-25FDC92FEFA3.png (500x600, 262K)

I am OP. This isn't some type of raid. I never come to Jow Forums. I had no idea there was beef between the two boards, because Jow Forums seems to like you lot. All I wanted to do was talk about bows. That is still what I want to do. But everyone is being too autistic.

See pic related and get fucked Jow Forumstard

Attached: FC615437-BE22-4065-87B5-45608345A131.jpg (1024x787, 98K)

Shouldnt have said a word about Jow Forums then.

Cringe.
It's sad to see how low the quality of this board sank.

Everytime you come here, mention pol. You'll make a lot of whiny noguns fags upset.

Attached: Magnets.jpg (680x562, 40K)

Ok, but heres the thing, I'm not shitting anything up. I'm trying to have a conversation about bows and all of you are shitting it up. The only reason i mentioned Jow Forums was to illustrate that I'm not a native here. You guys are spoken well of over there. Now that I know, I won't mention it in the future.

>implying the Jow Forumsfags aren’t the no-guns ones

Attached: 59B4EAFF-6A44-4CD0-9803-D64DF50A24AA.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

You’re well spoken for a Jow Forumsnigger why the fuck do you associate with those retards?

Pro-tip: Never mention Jow Forums outside of Jow Forums the rest of the site tends to despise you fags.

No, mention pol. The people who will bitch about pol will give you absolutely fucking retarded answers. These people are noguns, and don't concern themselves with gun confiscation as a result. I just don't know anything about bows in particular. Two companies I was interested in were Liberty Archery, and Gearhead Archery - but bows are pretty expensive for something that's not very good in my opinion, so I've never bothered with them. What do you want to do? Hunt? Or just shoot at bales of hay?

Mostly because their specific autism is hilarious to me. But desu I do share a lot of their values, just not to the same extent most of the time. I also use Jow Forums, Jow Forums, /vip/, /diy/, /s4s/, and sometimes Jow Forums. I only mentioned Jow Forums because I figured it was the most like minded board. I now see how wrong I was.

Thanks, I'll check out those brands. Any specific reason you were drawn to them?
>What do you want to do? Hunt? Or just shoot at bales of hay?
I would probably spend more time shooting hat bales, but I really want to pick up bow hunting. I got on a kick reading about bowhunters and it just sounds like a lot of fun. It would also be nice to have a drastically quieter way kill shit if I needed to.

Citation please?

Attached: 4d9.png (382x491, 32K)

>Any specific reason you were drawn to them?
They're the most compact compound bows I could find. Those two brands would more than likely suffice for hunting, but again, I don't know a whole much about bows apart from what I've fired and learned from the Boy Scouts.

I appreciate your input user, thanks for not being a cunt.

>OP starts with "Jow Forums here"
>this wasn't the first and only response

Attached: worf.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>KIM
keep in mind
>IBO
arrow speed
>outdoorlife.com/features/chasing-speed-fastest-compound-bow/

>I had no idea there was beef between the two boards
Don't sweat it. It's just D&C retards.

>Now that I know, I won't mention it in the future.
That is how you got all of those sweet, free bumps famalam. Mention it all you want. Their crybaby antics will keep your thread afloat.

Attached: NIJ.tiddies.png (661x288, 30K)

>that every single person who has ever visited Jow Forums
I go there all the time.

Attached: 7EB49584-687E-4D09-91B8-004B38A59BDE.jpg (750x739, 373K)

Pretty much any board is going to have a negative instinct against someone who says they're from pol, so just don't mention it. I'm not blaming you personally, but a lot of poltards shitpost and derail threads on every board from k to biz to sci and it's caused a fair bit of annoyance. It really doesn't even have that much to do with politics, it's just that other boards aren't for political discussion and we don't want to talk about it here, if we did, we'd go to pol. Not to mention that political "discourse", regardless of left or right, is almost always filled with disingenuous statements, blatant fallacies, overgeneralizations, and more and it's just overall toxic and boring.

As for your question, I would really recommend getting a bow with sights unless you're a very good instinctive shooter, and also to know what draw weight you want. If you're just messing around you'll want it lighter, but if you actually want to hunt with it you're gonna need to up the poundage for ethical kills. Elaborate on what you want to do with it.

>>hat bales

Attached: 66F1DC93-2AFB-428A-A9E4-83DB0A4A169B.jpg (173x280, 9K)

Kek
>Elaborate on what you want to do with it.
I do intend on hunting with it. It will see much more time being used for target practice, but I do want to bow hunt. I'll keep an eye out for sights too now.
Yeah, but most of them were just shitposts. Although I'm sure they did help.
Gotcha, thanks. I'm going to check that out now.

>Yeah, but most of them were just shitposts.
They do not improve the quality of the thread but they do help keep it on the front page.

Attached: shitposter.my.old.friend.png (371x413, 15K)

Kek. I haven't seen that one yet.

Spoken like a true Jow Forumsack