pastebin.com/4X2gsVwS

>Medical
pastebin.com/QBpu5LXP

>Holsters
pastebin.com/U1TGprv7

>Radio and communications
pastebin.com/MHq7QmmD

Previous

Attached: 1548443965785.jpg (2016x1512, 765K)

Other urls found in this thread:

attolloengineering.com/laser-sensing.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can you believe there are people on k right now that don't have a single can of beans in their entire house?

Attached: Bean Postin - PERSEC.jpg (4032x3024, 2.46M)

So any suggestions guys

I’m glad I could help

I know right?

Suture kits, abdominal pads, and ice packs are cool for your car or whatever, but lemme make a suggestion. Three bags. Resupply, Ruck, Raid.

Images incoming
Questions will be answered

Field resupply
A bag big enough to carry your chonies, lickeys and chewies as well as duplicates of everything before bird or ground evac

Attached: 6D5E783B-0BED-4F04-9C32-C946DDD17B0E.jpg (4032x3024, 2.41M)

Ruck

Extended dismounted patrol, Ifak replacements for you and your buddies along with some work around a for difficult airways.

List up after raid

Attached: C0FB4359-54FB-47B4-9466-F0DB267272E4.jpg (1536x2048, 751K)

Raid consists of what’s in your camelbak...

Attached: 396990B3-368F-4941-A666-300E7EB33EFC.jpg (4032x3024, 2.26M)

On your kit (not your ifak)...

Attached: 9EAF6841-7FD6-47EB-86FA-4B046CA4F70F.jpg (4032x3024, 2.45M)

R8 my medical shit. Going to school for nursing and work at a rehab place so I have at least enough knowledge not to do more damage, but for right now I only carry stuff I figure is necessary for "dickhead at the range accidentally shot his buddy during a cold range, he'll die before ambulance arrives" emergencies. Not necessarily looking to play battlefield doctor. At work babysitting alzheimers dude so no pics

bfg micro tkn on belt
>celox gauze
>2x hyfin seals
>decomp needle (I don't know how to use this yet, and I assume any bystanders who also don't know wouldn't think to grab the "red sharpie" if I got hurt and grabbed my ifak, but just in case someone who does know is around)
>npa
>flat elastic wrap
>shears
>sharpie
>soft t w (on belt)

bfg tkn on cumberbund
>soft t w
>shears
>2x hyfin seals
>celox gauze
>nar flat trauma bandage
>npa
>3x compressed gauze
>2x chemlights
>sharpie
>2 or 3 pairs of gloves shoved in there

A good camo is better than any amount of armor.

And on your belt, be it a fanny pack, a secondary Ifak or a bag of tourniquets, take your pick and bolster as necessary

Attached: FB5A155D-62CA-4C1D-84DF-53CF4CAA4FAD.jpg (4032x3024, 2.14M)

Pic of inside M9

Attached: C947BC46-79C2-4DD1-816A-B891A4A115FA.jpg (2048x1536, 809K)

Add 2” or 3” micropore tape and you’re g2g. Wrap it around a business card for the micro and just place it on top of the mash in the full size.
I like to diversify my tq choices but sofT-wides are pretty industry standard. I prefer teaching the gen7 CAT because people who work in uniforms with Velcro sleeve pockets can use that to keep them in place either for easy ID or self-application. You can get fast with both but there’s no such thing as cheating when you’re playing with death.

Also: actual celox gauze or kaolin impregnated (combat gauze)?

Then think of how much better it is to have both!

Pic part 1

Attached: 2F8BCC58-C8B3-42E2-BF5A-D39922CA4155.jpg (4032x3024, 2.08M)

Pic part 2

Attached: 9A829075-23B7-4D28-90B1-E602D65A4B69.jpg (4032x3024, 1.97M)

Big suggestion: kits. Everything is or should be kits. Bundle the sutures etc into excision or would closure kits with everything you need from a sterile field (abd/chux pad) and iodine swabs/scrubbers and a flush, the instruments, to a ziploc bag to put the waste in.
Open up an end of the protective bag around your fluids and put a stick kit in with it. 2 needle cath, constricting band, line, everything. Have everything you need in one place.

Attached: 6EB7B4FD-EE74-41E3-B644-5DF87859F7CB.jpg (4032x3024, 2.53M)

legit as fuck. thank you BBG

Attached: 1543195610784.png (732x622, 703K)

Attached: 20190126_010626-2016x1512.jpg (2016x1512, 755K)

Attached: 20190126_010714-2016x1512.jpg (2016x1512, 1019K)

I have medical tape (along with gorilla and electrical tape rolls) in a little shit pouch on the other side of my cumberbund, I figure I wouldn't bother taping shit down until the bleeding has been controlled, and that I could afford the time to fish out the tape while kneeling on a wound waiting for paramedics to arrive

I bought one cat and one soft t at first to see which one I was more comfortable with, and I was much, much faster with the soft t. Plus I liked the idea of metal hardware over the plastic windlass/clip (I bought a handful of soft t's right before they released the newer cat) and not relying on velcro.

Actual celox. There's not a ton of studies on it, but there's enough that demonstrate a slightly higher risk down the road when using clay/quikclot than with chitosan/celox, especially when both are the exact same price and have identical efficacy.

how would i add velcro to the back of pic related without fucking up the molle.

Attached: fullsizeoutput_ac0.jpg (2696x3913, 3.41M)

So, with the tape, you’re right in thinking it’s for after bleeding is controlled but I’ve found it comes in mighty handy any time something has to be wrapped or when shit just pops up.

Example:
You finish slapping a commercial heat seal onto your buddy. No other obvious bleeding is noted and no trauma to C-spine is suspected or noted, you’ve checked for all the stepoff you can and now you’ll have to either sit him up or log roll him. Uh oh! Now you’ve uncovered the anatomical occlusion his fat rolls were providing his exit wound! You immediately slap the packaging from the chest seal over it. Now, do you try and remove it and replace it with another chest seal or could you tape down the impermeable material?

Secondary:
You’ve finished packing and wrapping a GSW to the ass. You’re at the end of your rope with the wrap and you’re not sure the elastic bandage will play nice and stay in place while you fish out another one to cover your buddy’s fat ass.

Both are scenarios where the right answer is any answer that results in your casualty’s survival but I’ve found little ways here and there to make my life easier and their life longer. One of the top ones is always having 3” tape in with everything else. Hell, I dummy cord it with bungees even on my “fuck you, I’m not taking my nice stuff to your stupid wreck-your-body school” gear

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.36M)

I’m the guy that was going through my aid bag last night, I just wanted to leave this saying thank you it has been immeasurable helpful and I’m definitely going to adjust fire on some of my equipment and get a couple more packs.

Did the LBX carrier really get discontinued?

Attached: 1538577920877.png (1408x783, 441K)

Good on you. Also, get some way to attach the litter that won’t snag on shit. Even if it’s just tying two bungee loops, those hooks are gonna fuck you some day.

Bump

What are some sources for used gear buy sell trade other than here and the EE?

The whole company is being canned by LBT due to shit sales, not surprised really. Airshitters who want a 6094 will either go emerson or some other sub-100 dollar brand, while people who want to spend or want authenticity will just get a legit 6094, especially during a sale. Not helped by all the ugly proprietary camos they made them in.

source on LBX being canned ?

I haven’t had many issues so far but that may be because I keep it hooks in rather than out, I will definitely keep it in mind though

Attached: 5D2CA05B-5C9C-4839-8907-ECD96348C037.jpg (4032x2062, 3.12M)

Also my blowout pouch turned up today and I have to say I’m pretty happy with it. I just need to get some bands for the outside to mount the cyalume and TQ and then I should be G2G.

Inside I have
NPA
ETB
Z fold gauze (still need some god damn combat gauze)
Chest seal
NCD

Attached: 42A925B6-748E-45BB-8DAE-377CFD5B07AA.jpg (2755x3226, 3.37M)

Get LARPed on homos.

Attached: 65sd4f65sd4f65sd4f6sd54f.jpg (1196x1196, 371K)

except you forgot about the fact that you’re completely full of shit.

source. new LBX0300 in woodland bought AFTER XAMS and RESTOCKED after xmas because it can not stay in stock in Medium size. (from evike, an airshit store, but at the time literally the ONLY place selling woodland 0300s.)

Attached: FB6D5E71-2095-4D63-A301-BD9B69B83124.jpg (1512x2016, 989K)

Attached: 56we4t658we74reg6d5f4gd35f4.jpg (1968x1266, 1.08M)

I like it.

Attached: 4855B9C4-A120-4FC6-8242-C287D5DFDA3F.jpg (4032x3024, 2.44M)

redpill me on good headphones/earpro/muffs/etc.
preferably ones that i can stick into a radio.
pic unrelated

Attached: me_irl.jpg (350x419, 39K)

Are you looking to talk, or just listen with the radio connection?

Like it. You have me looking at backpacks again.

Attached: GQ2.jpg (4032x3024, 2.53M)

whew. I am loving this. Gorgeous work. Keep up the good work.

Thanks senpaitachi.

Backpacks are great. If grey ghost gear has another sale I'd give them a good look. Have been impressed with both of the packs they sent me.

Attached: 65asd4f65sad4f6as5d4f6asdf.jpg (2016x1450, 1.14M)

So should I double up on TQs or leave it with one TQ and a signaling cyalume?

Attached: 205F95FE-6402-4FBA-A656-D79234093062.jpg (2420x3180, 2.7M)

I've notice a trend, which apparently isn't a new thing, that gear and plate carriers are now being made in 500D nylon vs 1000D. I got new-ish HSGI plate carrier in a trade and to my surprise it's 500D nylon not 1000D like I'm used to seeing. Further searching and shopping around has revealed all the bing brands also use 500D. Is there any long term durability issues with 500D compared to 1000D, or is it a case of using less durable materials because something else will fail (buckles, velcro, stitching, etc) long before the nylon fails?

Guys what's a good goretex/waterproof outer layer I can keep in my ruck for when it rains innawoods? I like the adventure tech stuff but I can't find a full desert night set.

Attached: image.jpg (432x776, 270K)

I literally cannon imagine not having at least 20 cans stashed in my house at all times. It wouldbe unthinkable.

Attached: for sale.jpg (720x540, 78K)

You can occasionally find the PCU layers in wrapper cheap at milsurp stores and/or gun shows. Level 4 and level 5 jackets are p good. Level 4 won't keep you dry in a monsoon, but is a good lightweight wind and water resisting layer that can fold into its own pocket, stuffs away easy. If you're working with a higher budget I'd just get modern goretex stuff from the high dollar manufacturers.

Alternatively Columbia has a few absolutely waterproof outer layers/shells using a goretex knock off. The poortex doesn't breathe nearly as well, but it does that job as a backup/truck/backpack rain and wind shell.

Attached: 654asdf654sadf65sd4f6s54f.jpg (2016x1512, 1.52M)

Without beans your corpse isn't even worth looting.

why not get exactly what you posted?

Attached: 1518127982975.png (967x785, 334K)

One TQ on your kit, one in your Ifak. Two on you (pocket) what I recommend. The IR buzzsaw os nice to have but you can shove that in a pocket too.

fren at /out/ here - any of your gearfags know where to find comfy backpack in pic related? Could be military, or could be a custom movie prop I suppose

Attached: ACB91BDD-5E7A-45B8-B772-7E558E6231E2.jpg (1200x500, 126K)

talk and listen, yeah.

The big two brands for that are msa sordin, and peltor comtacs

thanks. i'll check them out

That isn't the reversible one is it?

nope

I have several buzzsaws so I thought I’d throw a couple around depending on what I can reach

gang

Just bought some armor, are there any recommended trauma pad brands or is it all basically the same stuff

Probably all the same

You're going to have to either sew your loop panel so the stitches fall directly in between the slots or take a seam ripper to it, sew the loop panel to the rear, and then stitch it back together.

Attached: 20181218_002236-2016x1512.jpg (2016x1512, 861K)

What's a good balaclava? I have a knit cold weather one and need something for the rest of the year. Down for any style really

Attached: boolin n wilin.png (1376x1027, 1.47M)

500D will be slightly weaker than 1000D, but not to the point that you should worry too much. It's lighter (easier to sew) and cheaper. I remember when i bought a new 6094A and it felt like I bought a toy when I first pulled it out of the package. If extreme durability is an issue for the piece of gear being made, then the manufacturer will usually substitute 1000D instead of 500D on high wear points or for the entire piece

Attached: 20180930_000958-3024x2268.jpg (3024x2268, 1.26M)

arcteryx leaf

>muh drones
attolloengineering.com/laser-sensing.html
is this thing basically a drone strike alarm? does attollo engineering sell to non mil customers?

Attached: img-1388-3_orig.jpg (1100x733, 151K)

You could email them and find out for us

>emai
are you really such a fudd that you don't know its gmail?

>not asking via letter

I can't tell if you suffered an aneurysm while posting your reply, or if there is some other underlying mental condition

hows a fat guy supposed to wear this? i fit a medium interceptor. will i be good on this? lots of reviews says the cumber bund is too small but is says up to 46 waist?

>is this thing basically a drone strike alarm?
No, if someone is painting you with a targeting laser you are basically dead already.

>Sell to non mil customers
Unlikely but its just a couple photodiodes, you could make one for a couple nickles and home pot it in some epoxy

You fellas know if there are any tutorials online about sewing LBE stuff?

Looking for a slim warbelt. Currently bouncing between the raptor ODIN and the bluealphagear one. Will run with a chest rig. Thoughts or other recommendations?

Attached: 1451979740054.jpg (300x186, 10K)

alice belt. .

Attached: 65d6f41g65dsf4g6sd5fg4sd.jpg (1028x1246, 445K)

the cummbund is lacking.

i believe they make a “large” size.

you can always order a custom made one from Beez for $50.

the rest of the PC is GTG.

>tfw wanna larp oper8
>tfw too fat
>have gym membership
>no motivation to go

Just eat less haha how is fat even real

Any recommendations for a admin/utility pouch for a battle belt. Preferably in multicam?

I can empathize with the gym. Before and after work I have no motivation to drive out to a gym. Bought all my own shit and just work out before dinner at home. Don't need a gym to improve the diet though, that's the biggest key to staying at least moderately healthy. You'd be amazed how fast you can shed fat by just eating right.

Attached: 684684684351354654.jpg (928x1328, 439K)

Ronin

Attached: 9FB97D2A-FC17-446E-9534-FFBD40609E48.jpg (4032x3024, 1.02M)

real shit tho

Aws it’s modular you can add bits too it and not insanely overpriced like ronin and raptors

I use to eat healthy, my lunch was usually plain enchilada casserole (fat free refried beans, red sauce, I minimized the sauce just for the chicken instead of using the whole can, cheese, and white corn tortillas) dinner was the same, broccoli, brown rice, and chicken breast with mrs dash no salt seasoning.

But it gets boring after a couple of months. I try to mix up my dinners, and people are like no you dont want that, or that will be bad for you.

>dont eat oranges, the acid will fuck up the lining in your stomach
>pineapples have too much sugar
>dont eat green beans

Shit like that
Its like what the fuck might as well just eat unhealthy and maintain my weight instead of losing it.

Im in the navy so i wear typeIIIs AOR2, I kinda want to collect all the command issued uniform stuff.
Whats the general standard issue for plate carriers/ belts and backpacks.
It can either be black or type iiiAOR2

Attached: rsz_20190125_172020.jpg (4032x1960, 1.9M)

*Meant to say the regs ate either black or AOR2.
Fuck the NEX I had to order fucking snowpants from Ebay since they didnt carry them and fuck doing peir work in 2ft of snow.

You don't need a detailed plan or strict requirements. People go overboard micromanaging their health. It's real simple less calories in. Knock as much sugar and processed shit out of your diet as possible. Severely limit bread intake. Grab a bag of baby carrots instead of processed snacks. Eat a bowl of oatmeal and blueberries for breakfast. Think of food as a necessity not a pleasure and the aspect of boring goes away. You'll be amazed how much more you appreciate eating for pleasure on the occasions you're out at a restaurant. All that's required is a moderate amount of willpower.

Attached: 65sad4f6sad54f6as5f4as6d5f4.jpg (1774x1458, 708K)

And another thing to add to this guy is cardio, it doesn’t have to be going out and running three miles but just maybe walking somewhere that you may have drove instead

Whys the navy even want a camo pattern?

So they don’t feel left out, personally I feel the navy could save a fuck ton of money and go back to overalls and invest the money elsewhere

So I’m pretty happy with my PC as it stands. I’m wondering if anyone can suggest any additional things I should place on my PC.

I will say first I am planning on getting a radio pouch at some point but currently I do not have a radio and until I know how to work it I’m not going to bother getting one just yet.

Attached: 441D94E4-A6FC-4313-BB9D-D34B2EF008CF.jpg (3192x2753, 3.5M)

Ranger bands instead of the rubber bands (black UV resistant thick rubber bands - think deep sea angling) better mag pouches up front, an admin pouch or similar for your notebook and sharpies and a general purpose pouch for your NODS/IR Signal/snacks and a camelbak either attached or standalone.

Thanks for the info. Most of my food intake isn't bad, but I will admit I do eat some unhealthy stuff.

Breakfast
>hard boiled eggs, white only, I throw the yolks away
>great value brown sugar oatmeal instant packs

Lunch
>3x pickles
>skinless/boneless chicken breast or chicken enchiladas

Snack I have at work to (hopefully) kill the craving of grabbing chips on the way home is
>lightly salted rice cakes 1 or 2.

at home for snacks would be
>lightly buttered popcorn
>beef stew soup light from progresso (this one I just started and I like it so far)

May not have dinner if I am still full from soup or popcorn, but If I do
>brown rice (may skip it sometimes)
>broccoli
>chicken breast

Other food I randomly eat
>12 oz cans of mountain dew
>chocolate almond milk

I take a double wall water bottle to work and drink as often as I can.

The rubber bands are currently a placeholder I cannot find the damn ranger bands anywhere.

>mag pouches
Any suggestions?

>admin pouch
I have thought about this but I’m considering just keeping some pens on the top near the NCD and keeping my notepad in my pocket or fanny pack.

Where would you recommend running the GP pouch the only real place I can think is my right flank.

I already have a stand-alone camelbak (thank you Uncle Sam) so I’m going to see how it feels with that and change if needed.

Mag pouches:
Open top: BFG (I recommend having some just around like where you have your hard one) or something with deliberate retention (esstac, Haley inserts etc)
Flap: skd bomber, old-school BLACKHAWK! Tactical Operations Products Oregon (if they even still exist)

I like flaps for most things just due to how much shit you might have to sit in or crawl through to do you job and it’s awful hard to reindex a mag in an esstac full of dirt and mud. However for speedy-shit, Raid Actions etc, open top, retentive pouches.
I don’t like TACO’s. Just don’t. Never did.
GP pouch can be as small as a BFG boo-boo. There’s always something you’ll want another kit pocket for. Place it somewhere where you can get at it.

Admin Pouch can be the one that comes with your Pl’s rifleman radio or an LBT/LBX admin. Compartmentalizations is key. I have two extra pouches always for monitoring equipment (pulse ox, thermometer, backup headlamp/batteries taped to the inside, vitals notebook, list of squad battle tracker info, markers, extra roll of tape, etc)

The gi camelbak will never be as flat when full as a bladder with a center seam, the straps will never be as comfy nor will they ever pack away as well, and the insulation will always be shit. It’s also utterly devoid of pockets. Makes an OK pillow though.

Literally search “ranger bands” on amazon

Attached: 54F504DC-43BF-4A95-8697-484B5C167360.jpg (2582x2400, 1.31M)

Attached: knives.jpg.jpg (1920x1080, 958K)

Because Navy has ground units? Are you dumb?

Attached: 150770514611042605.jpg (640x640, 80K)

Why would a water force be on the ground?

Interesting I will definitely look into some of these things, I always enjoy tweaking stuff around.

What bag do you use for this kit?

va spotted nice setup

You call that a knife?

That’s all well and good but it would have saved the navy a lot of time and money if they just did what the air force did and gave them mulitcam instead of this dark green shit even though we have been fighting in the Middle East for the past 20 years

Where are the basedboys that said "I must wonder why I never had friends, I must wonder why no one likes me" I was on a trip and didnt have electronics.