I just picked up 12 boxes of these for $630. Are these bullets just a meme? Was this a good deal?

I just picked up 12 boxes of these for $630. Are these bullets just a meme? Was this a good deal?

Attached: image.jpg (1400x1053, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1993/11/07/us/a-tax-debate-focuses-on-destruction-science.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

50 rds per box btw.

Also 2 boxes of 357 mag for $75.

>Are these bullets just a meme?

No. But there not as good these days.

>Was this a good deal?
No.

Attached: gerk.png (200x398, 36K)

Im seeing them for $70+ on gunbroker. Its at least break-even, no?

They're cool to have as a novelty but the newer versions like Ranger T and PDX are upgraded versions. You probably bought a few too many, should be pretty easy sales tho if you didn't want them

AY YO NIGGA YOU SENDIN' THAT STATIC NIGGA YOU FINNA PICK UP SOME TEFLON MIXED WITH WITH LEAD HOMIE, BIX NOOD

Attached: ay yo nigga this be my waifu.jpg (1360x1836, 246K)

Yeah, they go through armor.

Attached: loosewing.webm (854x480, 2.87M)

too many late boomers/ zoomers still believe this.

The black talon, if they named then less scary no one would notice it, some thing like nice black rounds lol

What's so hard to believe? The non-stick coating allows it to slip through the kevlar gaps and go through the armor, while copper gets caught on all the burrs, and slows down.

Ahhhhhhh
I see your b8 m8

Attached: F608166C-A0F0-4F58-94F2-616C8DB45D1F.png (854x480, 320K)

nice meming brah. sups originuhl.

as other anons have stated
more or less directly, you bought some (expensive) boxes of memes. i assume from an estate sale. sell on the bommerweb (gunbroker etc.) for an easy $800-1100. maybe keep a box or two to meme LeQuayzon and the (((medical)$) cartel.

I GOT THE CALICO WITH THE BLACK TALONS LOADED IN THE CLIP

>catto outsmarted by birdbrain

>1. Listing fees dude.

>2. Just because something is being sold at a price dosen't mean you'll be able to move them at that price anyway.

>3. Can't ship through USPS, enjoy dealing with UPS and FedEx and their terrible requirements for ammo.

>4. They are a meme round. Literally pre-internet boomer fudd lore. Modern designs have eclipsed this for years. The armor piercing BS is urban legend, even still you wouldn't get that from 45 ACP.

> 5. Article about expert testing such ammo from literally 1993 saying that it won't overpenetrate. nytimes.com/1993/11/07/us/a-tax-debate-focuses-on-destruction-science.html

You got taken.

Attached: hDCF419FC.jpg (500x375, 44K)

63000 pennies
Devided by
600 cartridges
Equals
$1.05 per round
For 18 year old ammo

I'm retarded when it comes to guns but just going by the prices you mentioned it sounds like you bought some bona fide meme rounds

>You could have bought an entire reloading rig and enough components to build half that amount, with the potential to build 3 to 4 times that amount with additional bullets powder and primers.

You're a tard op.

Ha ha ha
You are wrong

I know the 9mm goes for less than 230 per 500 rounds. Is 45 that much more

I asked this question once already and got an answer, but i lost that thread

Whats the term for a hollowpoint with the outward appearance of a FMJ? A hollowpoint with instead a hollowed out pit with the brass covering the entire round, for superior aerodynamics

What bullets can I buy to replicate Black Talons?

Lol you're a fucking retard

Their new hollowpoints are just upgraded BTs. Kind of a bitch finding Rangers though because police buy them.

i know that concept but with polymer is called a ballistic tip , im not sure if they're done with brass or thats a separate thing.

if they are not meme, what are they effective against? is current armor similar to armor around when the round was around?

i memed myself into a box recently. i think i'll chuck them in desiccant and forget about them for now

i have an old box with maybe 1/3 left of win rangers.... do they even make them anymore? they were pretty cheap when i bought them - for personal defense rounds

fuck there are still rangers... they just changed the box design. i swear i couldn't find any online - maybe six months ago. the 160g (~140g?) seem more prevalent for 9mm but the 124g hide out in a few places.... no worries for me fren

>pissing away all that money on AIDs transfer devices just for 90s nostalgia
Doctors hate him.

Theyre a meme because ER docs got thier panties in a twist about finger nigger flesh.
>#stay in your lane

>fingering*

Bumping

this is pure.