My dad is/k/

hey Jow Forums long time lurker, occasional poster here.
i have a story about my dad that you guys will be interested in. in good ol greentext,but first some back story(trust me guys its important).
>dad is a Marine Corps Vet(combat engineer), never got to see any action but looks back fondly on those days
>dad is a really laid back and peaceful dude
>really into guns
>owns tons and tons of guns and ammo
>he is really patient
>just a good dad in general
>nothing ever pisses him off, even when when me and my sibling where kids, he would hardly raise his voice at us
>he is an accountant for god sakes and just lives a really comfortrable life and never has a reason to be mad
>only gets pissed when someone fucks with his family
>like REALLY pissed
>one time little bro got in trouble in school for defending himself, and my dad went balistic on the assistant principle.
>long story short dad made the assistant principle his bitch and little bro got off scott free
anyways into the story
>be me
>12 yo
>dad thinks its a good idea to have chikens for eggs and such
>dad one day comes home after work with a box full of 12 chiks
>cute.png
>dad loves the chikens and so does the rest of the family
>they grow and my dad makes coops for the chikens and lets them walk around free range in our large backyard (also important ro mention there is a forest behind our house)
>backyard looks more lively and we have a surplus of eggs now so my dad gives free eggs to the neighborhood
>dad considers chikens as members of the family because they provide to our household
>one day i wake up and get ready to go to school
>walk downstairs and find my dad is not watching fox news on the couch like the boomer he is
>he is in the backyard
>he is burrying a mangled chiken corpse
>dad comes in with the most enraged look in his face
>dad looks at me and asks me if i am going to school tommorrow

Attached: 1464252881970.png (920x720, 511K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pNkQMtZAMAw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cont,
>"yes dad"
>dad replys "fuck that, you are staying up with me and we are going to find the mother fucker who defiled our land"
>after comming back from school i find my dad in the back yard in a slit trench he dug out in the backyard
>fucker skipped out on work to get who killed his chicken
>fast forward to 12 am
>me and dad are in the trench waiting for whoever/whatever showed up last night
>dad has a M1A and my dad gave me a M1 carbine
>out of nowhere a pack of cayotes are slipping into our backyard thru a small ditch in our fence
>dad tells me to hold my fire and wait untill they get closer
>they come in one by one until there is about six cayotes that start sneeking to the chiken coop
>dad says wait until the first one gets one yard close to the coop and to try to shoot the one who is behind the pack
>first cayotee gets close to the coop and my dad pops him
>i do as he said and i pop the one behind the pack
>then me and dad Slaughter the rest of the pack
>addrenaline_rushing.exe
>dad walks over and finds a wounded one and fucking cuts its head of with a knife and chucks it in the forest in the backyard
>"that will teach them not to fuck with us right boy"
>me and dad spend the rest of the night putting the cayotee corpses in the treanch he dug and burying them
>my dad cools down and life goes on for a couple of months withought incident

Attached: FB_IMG_1460858434437.jpg (576x720, 57K)

Damn op
Was it a coyote or wolf?

cont.
>one day mom and my 2yo old sis where out back tending to the chikens
>i was in my room playing some red alert 2 on the family pc and dad was at work
>UnitReady.mp3
>hear my mom and sis scream
>rush to the backyard to see what is going on
>mom hugging little sis and comforting her
>apperantly a cayote tried to bite my sister but my mom ran over and kicked it in the snout and ran off
>a rage that a never felt in my whole life until then consumes my pre-pupecent mind, body and soul
>finally feel what my dad feels when someone fucks with the people he loves
>spend the rest of the day outside with dads M1A and wait for him to come home
>dad finally comes home and i tell him what happened
>watch my dads face swell with rage and hatred over what happens
>mom is trying to calm my dad, but dad is too determined to commit a war crime/genocide against the cayotes who dared to attack his little girl
>at around 9pm dad rounds up all the men in the house to the garage (me and my little bro who is 8 at the time)
>dad is now in bat shit crazy insane fury mode
>he is wearing his marine corps woodland cammies when he was in plus a H harnest filled with ar-15 mags all sorts of tacticool stuff
>tells little bro to stay in the backyard with the dogs along with the M1 Carbine and to shoot any cayotes in sight
>while me and my dad go find their den and hope to Slaughter them
>me and dad leave to the forrest
>he takes his ar-15 and his 1911, while i have a mini 14
>now i have been hunting before but we where not armed to hunt, we where armed for a Slaughter
>we search for about 3-4 hours and we finally come across a cayote
>we follow it and after 5 minutes of trailing it we reach its den
>its a small cave in the side of a rocky hill

i can safely assume it was a coyote

>dad pulls me to a nice concealed observation point and we wait for all the cayotes to congregate
>after 30 minutes me and my dad finally take a good body count and
its about 20 cayotes
>dad starts drawing a diagram on the dirt detailing me how we are going to ambush the fuckers
>goal is to have them retreat into the cave while thining their numbers before we Slaughter them
>dad goes to another position while i wait for my dad to start fireing before i do
>my dad no shit goes from the position to the front of the pack and bursts from the tree line unleashing all hell
>cayotes panic and try to escape
>i prevent that from happening as i drop the ones trying to escape into the forest
>as my dad said they all fell back into the cave, and we managed to get like 8 of them
>dad signals me to come to him
>i run there with all my addrenaline pumping through my veins

Attached: adsfgadfg.png (1152x648, 111K)

Killing dogs is niggardly user. What are you some kind of chink

Coyotes are the niggers of dogs

>i reach my dad
>dad has an absolute wicked smile on his face
>says something like "never let anyone get away with hurting the people you care about"
>my dad lights his flashlight into the cave reavealing the cayotes cowering and crying in the mere presence of my dad
>my dad rushes in the cave and begins to empy 2 ar15 mags into the cave and them wips out his 1911 and empties it
>i could not believe my fucking eyes
>he has not even entered the cave yet and the cayotes are screaming at this point as my dad tears into the cave
>i follow behind him and as he grabs a wounded cayote and beguins to pummel the shit out of it with the butstock of his ar15 and the his fists
>Vomit.gif
>did i mention that there was 2 cayotes still alive watching him absolutly bludgen their comrade.
>dad grabs the one he was beating by the tail and beguins to beat the living shit out of the other 2 with its corpse
>dad noticed it was not very effective so he ellected to quickly end the slaughter with a couple of shots of his 1911
>dad turns around, and beguins walking to me and tells me we are going home
>the walk back home was quiet
>dad says not to tell anyone, especially mom
>we get home and wash up
>get to bed and pass out
IDK what made my dad such a fucking phycho, but i never in my whole life ever crossed my dad, especilly after that. i hope you enjoy Jow Forums

Attached: IMG_0606.jpg (449x321, 28K)

to be honest at the time it seemed like a grand idea, now its kinda nightmarish when i mention it to people

All my reaction images are on my computer OP, but if I had them, rest assured you would have been given one of the best. Had a hearty chuckle on this shit train you've just made bearable, thank you

Attached: FB_IMG_15423699191215937.jpg (720x720, 287K)

coyotes are nigger faggots and deserve to die, fuck off loser.

Jesus Christ every time i tell this story i often wonder what makes my dad go into uncontrollable rage, i swear every time i say this story it sounds more and more unbelievable

i am glad you enjoyed, i never made a green text story and also i am kinda drunk so thanks for bearing with me

Seething. They’re animals and have every right to live too. If one attacked me sure I’d kill it, but I wouldn’t go genocide a Den.

I would. They're nigger animals that kill cats and dogs and livestock. Kill yourself you disabled tree hugging faggot cuck.

Attached: bobandy.jpg (240x283, 11K)

holy shit op

Attached: 1364007118621.png (382x597, 237K)

GOD DAMN IT YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGGOT, I WAS NOT GOING TO TELL MY ENRAGED DAD IT WAS PERHAPS A BAD IDEA TO COMMIT GENOCIDE WHILE HE WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF A RAGE INDUCED MANIA.

Attached: IMG_0129.jpg (1334x750, 92K)

Wise move I was just pointing out what he did was wrong.
Spot lights and fences work, not leaving pets outside overnight works too. Farmers shooting them while they go for their livestock is self defense too but just being cruel to them is for niggers, so congratulations, your hipoint c9 complete with the filed off serial number is in the mail.

Not bad

Attached: 70A776BE-3DB6-4F51-AF2C-482229DE02A8.png (550x346, 368K)

OP here, only way to read this green text
youtube.com/watch?v=pNkQMtZAMAw

Attached: cjgchj.jpg (2540x1440, 3.43M)

Coyotes deserve killing if they encroach. But your dad sounds like he has issues.

I have to go to bed now Jow Forums.
i will be back tomorrow hopefully the thread is still up to kill in any more details

clearly. he is generally a good guy, like i said, nothing in this earth pisses him off, unless you mess with his family/home

Attached: IMG_1301.jpg (1024x1024, 187K)

I'm still gonna shoot every dumb little nigger coyote I come across. I'm up to 6 so far, not counting the ones I had to kill in my field last week. Stay mad nigger.

That’s your perogative but you’re a nigger. Poachers and Animal abusers are the worst. Do you litter and pollute too? Imagine having no regard for the earth and the species that reside on it. Some steward of the land you are.

Nothing has a right to live you retarded self-delusional fuck

>t.animal abusing nigger
I’ve already said protecting yourself and livestock is a valid reason to kill predators if they’re not endangered, but being cruel or killing them simply because they walked through your yard is a indicative of you being a low iq nigger.

Have had coyote infestations here as well. They carry off puppies, cats, ANYTHING, they can grab. Coyotes are furry locusts. They ravage an area and move on once the easy food is gone. Those coyotes got all the mercy they would have shown to prey.

Lmao not reading that nigger

Sounds hard to believe, but if tru your dad did good. Animal cruelty is wrong but if some dog-like fucker tried to hurt my family I sure as hell would show him whom God gave the Earth and all upon it to rule.

Kill every yote

Attached: B70944B4-E3CA-4B41-B48E-B03EB722021A.jpg (1440x2560, 974K)

Coyotes are to wolves/dogs what niggers are to whites/asians

>all these yuppies that don’t understand the blight of coyotes

heck

>If they're not endangered
FUCK THAT. If some animal tries to tear me apart I don't give a shit if it's the last of it's kind on the planet. Human life is always superior to that of an animal.

i bet you like dog dick don't you.

That they don't have the right to live doesn't mean I kill all I see you dumb fuck. I don't think people, including me, have a right to live either, but I don't assault strangers walking by.

I don’t mind the killing of coyotes at all, but an animal giving an adult man rage isn’t something that’s admirable. It’s like he took it personal or doesn’t understand that coyotes like easy, cooped up prey. The killing of the coyotes should have been all business instead of emotional.
>says something like "never let anyone hurt someone you care about”
A coyote isn’t an anyone

i don't blame you if you don't believe me. its would have been more believable if a daemon didn't poses my dad and we just would have just shot them from far away.

Attached: IMG_0687.jpg (233x165, 11K)

Who doesn’t?

City dweller on suicide watch

Fucking based dad. Good read OP, thanks!

Attached: 1538322973175.jpg (519x550, 33K)

Kill yourself you pathetic faggot, do the world a favor.

No I don't litter because I'm not an actual nigger. Nigger species like coyotes don't matter, stop being such a whiny cuckold and actually shoot yourself in your pathetic brain. You probably don't even own guns, retard.

>finally come across a cayote
>we follow it and after 5 minutes of trailing it we reach its den
Suspension of disbelief died here. This whole thread is outing themselves as never having predator hunted before.

What does that make pitbulls

Dirty Puertoricans

coyotes are the goblins of the canine race.
kill them all even the children or theyll return

You seem upset.

coyotes aren't dogs you mong.

Bless your dad, OP. You mean the world to him. He's done well and had every right to.

Doing the lord's work.

Attached: V8! V8!.gif (268x268, 1.03M)

Based that, we all need someone like that in our family

Attached: 1547971500453.jpg (632x750, 44K)

I have seen them in my area in broad daylight with zero fear of humans and they have obviously never been hunted.
Those are the most dangerous to a small person. Out Wedt they are very wise due to hunting pressure. Eastern city, suburban, and rural yotes will den in a house crawlspace if it is open and warm and dry and the home unoccupied. It won't matter if the next door property look ine is only 50 feet away and 100 feet to the next home. Anything they think they can take down is food.

Pitbulls are the blacks who can act civil and blend into groups of whites when necessary, but can still be spurred to chimp out at the drop of a hat

Good on you and pops protecting your family and chickens.
For me a coyote was the third hardest thing I had to kill (because they look like dogs), first one being my own dog and 2nd being a rabbit.
There was a pack attacking the farms near where I live and the started to harass my cows, they went after a calf and her momma kicked ones ass and the bull killed another. The second time I had to shoot some cause it went after a cow who had just given birth and her calf.
You need to protect your animals and sometimes you have to go full "Fortunate Son (it ain't me)" on them.

Post yours fag. Coyote are an important part of the ecosystem and are viewed the way wolves have been historically viewed by low iq niggers like yourself. Wolves got wiped out in most of America and Europe and the ecosystems they inhabited suffered greatly.

Attached: 20321452-2F21-4FFB-B6AC-3CC7299E5424.jpg (3943x2000, 2.12M)

I'd deep throat it's muzzle, bite down, and carry it back to my bathtub, and make a GET thread on Jow Forums. Oh shit I gave away my location, now I can't do it.

Attached: twinkcoyot.jpg (4160x2340, 1.16M)

Ah yes, so the poos are right to massacre tigers because some dumb pooette left her baby poo unattended in the jungle and he got mauled. 1billion Indians individually matter more than a few thousand tigers. God you’re fucking stupid.

Someone cap this

>goblin slayer
>coyote slayer

Attached: 1545226693937.png (539x662, 408K)

>no timestamp
kek, thanks for proving my point cuckold nogunz. unironically kill yourself and just make your parents proud. because of your autism i'm now going to try twice as hard to genocide any coyotes i see and wolves too now that i know you're a furfaggot.

Attached: 1509585241919.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

>tfw no ruthless warlord dad

Attached: 1541481519928.png (326x315, 113K)

He might've been a Marine POG...

But daggon, he was a *good* Marine POG

>timestamp
Some of us are at work user, you should try it once you get done with high school. Owning guns isn’t hard to do, they can be had cheap for poorfags and middle class fags can get most anything on the commercial market by saving. Go and shoot some wolves illegally, so you can be amongst your kind in prison. Either your a Mongoloid shitskin or the absolute dregs of inbred trash white if you can’t understand the importance of predators to an ecosystem.

Attached: 369AEB9F-2BF9-4261-8A82-79D2B7E565C6.jpg (3264x1302, 1.18M)

Motherfucker you know damn well no one timestamps on this board. Let's see yours with a timestamp if it's so important to you, shitheel.

Your dad is badass.

Attached: maximum violence.jpg (388x443, 165K)

>Hurr durr muh pretty aesthetic animals matter more bcuz feelings

Would you apply the same logic to white people?
They are people, tiger is an animal. The tiger knows no concept of beauty or rareness. It tries to live the way tigers are supposed to - live, breed, live a little longer, die.
People understand these concepts. People act, animals function. People strive to achieve hapiness, animals simply live and die. You cannot achieve hapiness when you're dead, therefore yes, if you have to kill a rare animal to survive it's completly justified.

Depending on the animal sure, I am not saying if YOU are in danger don’t kill animals in defense but if one kills your dog or kid or cat because you’re an irresponsible nigger don’t go out and kill them in revenge like poos often do to tigers. You’re not a poo in loo are you user?

Dad here (not OP's dad)
>tfw mid 30s and still on Jow Forums
I'm the most relaxed dude in the world but if you hurt my family I will end your entire genetic line in a psycopathic killing spree.
Story checks out.

Based dad

Attached: Snapchat-1116071607.jpg (3264x1836, 1.39M)

I get killing coyotes for killing livestock, because it's likely not to stop after it gets a taste, but killing coyotes (or really any predator) for sport kind of defeats the purpose of hunting. Try not to confuse me for a crazy environmentalist I'm not really worried about these animals going extinct because the way I see it, animals need evolve to live around humans and coyotes have done this.

They are one of the few animals that have actually exploded in population with the introduction of humans despite the heavy hunting of them.

The trick to dealing with coyotes isn't killing them (because whenever some coyotes get killed their breeding gets kicked into high gear) but with investing in good preventatives.

This is probably fake and gay larp, but damnit it was entertaining.
Remove yote.

Attached: smiling milksake.jpg (3243x4105, 1.86M)

I think you are missing the point. Hunting predators (going out of your way to kill predators that aren't problem animals) Does nothing but hurt the environment. We already have all these fucking deers and hogs fucking everything up, we need as much help as we can get. Not saying killing all predators are bad, You need to get rid of the bad eggs, but come on, coyotes are like 20 pounds on average, they are like nothing animals, Not really a threat to anything but small pets, which unless you are a woman or a bitch man, you don't have any small pets.

The fuck happened to his head? Force of the round snap its neck or something?

men like your dad are the reason it’s out of the ordinary when a person gets killed and eaten by animals

based

Attached: smokey.png (2000x1000, 3.39M)

No, I'm not. I wouldn't kill the animal because 'revenge' because it has no concept of knowing it has done something 'wrong' (wrong if human did it that is). If however he was a substantial threat to me or my property, I absolutely would shoot him, eventhough I would take no pleasure in it.

>getting caught
>implying i care about the ecosystem
stay mad nigger, you lose no matter what and your precious furfaggoty wolves and yotes are still going to be genocided by me.

Defending my property is a valid reason to shoot the predator. Life doesn't need to be at stake to justify the killing of an animal.

Coyotes deserve drawn out deaths. They are the nigger of the canine world.

>Coyote Slayer

Attached: iu[1].jpg (474x711, 92K)

You seem to forget the part where they went after the guys 2 year old daughter.

>muhreen combat engineers get the same level of improvised explosives training army only gives Sappers or EOD
>literal Tim McVeigh training
>pogs

No, pitbulls are the niggers of the canine world.

Do you have any more stories or is this the only one? I would love to hear more. I wish I had a dad like yours OP.

Coyotes and dingos are evil vermin and deserve every bit of violence visited on them. Sure they kill rabbits and stuff but then inevitably they begin to attack humans and livestock, and never stop. Genocide is the only way and vermin do not have an inherent right to live. They are a force of chaos and must be stopped, same as Belding ground squirrels and feral hogs.

Understandable, it seems like we’re in somewhat of agreement on the subject
You’re a nigger of course you don’t understand or care about the ecosystem and of course you’ll get caught committing crimes. God I’m glad abortion and high black on black crime is keeping you guys at 13%.
See above
See above kind of , you’re a brainlet in the way that peasants in throughout history were in regards to wolves. Predators are important parts of the ecosystems they inhabit. Also untoward cruelty to animals is literally for niggers, please reconsider.

If your dad was in the Marines either for Vietnam, GW1, or the WOT, it’s almost a certainty he did something like that to people in the past.

>cruel and unusual killing of innocent animals
Your dad sounds like an edgy faggot you should both kill yourselves

>dad grabs the one he was beating by the tail and beguins to beat the living shit out of the other 2 with its corpse

Congrats your dad is Yujiro Hanma.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Absolutely badass. Your dad isn’t a psycho, he probably knows full well what coyotes do to good neighborhoods. And like you said, he only gets like this when his family is threatened. He’s a good man, OP. Keep him close.

That was the most entertaining read I've had in awhile. Tell us more stories about your dad (Yujiro Hanma)

BASED coyote genocide user. Good greentext

Animals don't have rights, faggot.

>this thread
I'll take shit that never happened for 500, alex.

Fuck you this is one of the better greentexts we've had in months. Who cares if its fake.

They don't predate significantly enough to be an important part of an ecosystem you stupid cunt. That's the point I'm trying to make. Because of civilization encoraching upon their historical stomping grounds, per se, they shift entirely from attacking small animals like rabbits to eating babies, killing livestock, attacking people, etc.

You have never seen a coyote before.

>Coyotes
>Innocent

Attached: 1543696430831.gif (353x209, 2.62M)

Fuck you too, fags need to stop falling for this fake shit all the time. 90% of Jow Forums greentext stories are fake as fuck.