Russian announced that they will melt 1200 K-98K...

Russian announced that they will melt 1200 K-98K, 800 Walter/Luger pistol and several dozon of MG-42 to built the step in their new Military Orthodox Churn in Kubinka.
The gun to be melted are 5th grade gun, mean not serviceable for too costly to repair.

What do you think Jow Forums

Attached: file.png (1240x697, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=rEouaydX3cM
youtube.com/watch?v=dkDWX3XV3PE
youtube.com/watch?v=6G8nm6rh8Eg
tvzvezda.ru/news/forces/content/201901250854-8iaf.htm/player/
youtube.com/user/gonchar452/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: file.png (1240x698, 1.67M)

Attached: file.png (1240x697, 1.1M)

Attached: file.png (1240x698, 1.6M)

Attached: file.png (1240x697, 1.65M)

As an Orthodox Christian I’ve gotta say that’s pretty dope. Convert the heathen stormfag guns into a holy thing.

Attached: file.png (1240x697, 1.58M)

Attached: file.png (1240x698, 1.66M)

Yeah, i can already hear storm fag screaming

Attached: file.png (1240x698, 1.27M)

Attached: file.png (1240x697, 1.1M)

Based as fuck

Attached: 5.jpg (338x450, 71K)

:(

No link. Probably bullshit.

>Russians still being obsessed with christfaggotry

Nothing new to see here.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=rEouaydX3cM

youtube.com/watch?v=dkDWX3XV3PE

youtube.com/watch?v=6G8nm6rh8Eg

tvzvezda.ru/news/forces/content/201901250854-8iaf.htm/player/

I’d like to see any serviceable or useful parts removed and surplus’d First but otherwise it’s kind of neat.

>destroying history is cool because it hurts the feefees of people that made me butthurt
imagine being this much of a r*dditor cuckold

Attached: gobacknigger.jpg (396x382, 41K)

Sad. Beautiful machinery destroyed so people can go worship a Jew. Congratulations

Not a big deal, they have warehouses full of these captures. Bear in mind that only in Stalingrad there were over a million axis personnel, not even considering others in parts of Russia, and most of their shit was left behind upon defeat. They delivered hundreds of Stgs to Syria without battling an eye, 1200 guns wont be missed.

They are gun in poor condition non functional, and Russian have million of working, not to mention Thompson from lend lease.

2000 gun is nothing.

>wanting guns of any type to be destroyed for some stupid symbolic piece of a church
Those guns could have lived on with a collector. They could have been sold to help fund the church. But nooooooo, gotta keep those ebil weppinz off da streets!!!!!! XDXDXDXDXD
And you think that's cool.
Get the fuck off Jow Forums

Russian Orthodox church worship of Putin borders on a personality cult / heresy.

They should make a "Murderkube 2: Nazi Boogaloo" edition. That would be pretty Jow Forumsool.

>I’d like to see all the serivceable parts removed and surplus’d
Reading comprehension user, try it.

>Heil siger praise kek shadilay fuck of to reddit

>building a church out of tools that were used to kill your people
pretty metal, but in reality it's just poor slavs

YAAAASSSSS
BASH THE FASHHH

They should air drop all of them into the heart of la, ny, Detroit, Atlanta, and other nigger infested major cities

The east never forgot that caesars are above popes.

This is retarded

t. Orthodox convert

Attached: 20171110_112941.jpg (2576x1932, 2.05M)

Those look to be in decent condition.

Looks like it's caked in grease, or even cosmoline, that thing could potentially be in very good condition if it was just sitting in storage, since it would have been protected well against the elements.

Looks pretty decent.

Looks like some pretty mild rust.

Tbh you could probably make some decent money out of just taking all of these things down for parts/cutting things up into parts kits, then selling that off, then using the money to finance having a step made. Luger pistols and similar would probably be the easiest and most profitable from that route, because that'd be an easier and faster route legally, being just old pistols.

That said, 1200 is probably quite a small piece of the massive stockpiles they captured and probably still mostly sit on. They likely still have a good couple of millions of captured German guns from the war, I mean they were just giving the shit away in droves as military aid back during the Soviet days, I can't imagine they would have given away even close to everything.

Yeah judging by the shear volume of "melt duh nazi gunz" comments there is clearly some /leftypol/ faggots out laying bait. It shouldn't matter who manufactured or used them, they are historical relics and should be preserved as such. I won't melt down my Arisaka into a fucking paper weight just because my great grandfather endured 2 years of hell in a jap pow camp.

not even a wehraboo. if you want to destroy history and weaponry because of such an autistic reason you're no better than a literal cuckold redditor. consider suicide honestly.

If the pictures are anything to go by, they're in better condition than they're saying. The handguns and K98s could be surplussed as is without being taken apart

Probably true.

Did everyone miss the part where they say these are the shittiest of the shit grade guns they have, so fucking shit in fact that they're basically unusable in any capacity?
It's not like they're raiding museums to capture and melt down every pristine FG42 they can find because "grrr, nazi bad!"

Attached: 1470780293549.png (763x960, 375K)

>destroying history

these guns are mass produced and there are plenty of examples in collections and museums, stop getting pissy because some busted lugers are getting scrapped.

shh, stop telling the outsiders we exist

>When communism is so godless you’d rather decorate your church with the enemy’s weapons

Supposedly, I guess the images aren't related.
That said, even a real rustfucked gun can still be fixed or stripped for parts, that 'Bootlegger' 1911 comes to mind.

Probably the redditor that screams "incel" every thread.

Every one of these Lugers appears to be in better condition than the shooting grade one I own.

Fucking Christfags.

Everyone realizes that Russians have no market to sell these guns to right? They are embargoed by the u.s and no one in Europe can have the Lugers. K98s are plentifully. And the mg 42s would have have to be touch cut. It’s litterly just scrap steel at this point. It’s in a caliber they don’t use and they have no one that can buy it. Might as well melt a few crates of the probably thousands more they have moth balled

Attached: ADGoy.jpg (1080x1079, 202K)

Pretty much this. The current head of Moscow Orthodoxy is a KGB snitch.

>destroying funs for your christcuck brainwashing
Holy shit when did Jow Forums get filled with fucking faggots like this

Found the butthurt stormfag

Some more pic

Attached: file.png (1944x1296, 3.55M)

I’m not saying it’s not a shame, but you do not appreciate the cultural significance that the Great Patriotic War holds in the Russian meta-consciousness

Attached: file.png (1944x1296, 3.3M)

Your church was practically rebuilt by the KGB.

Attached: 10895752_original.jpg (1944x1296, 429K)

Attached: 10895409_original.jpg (1944x1296, 586K)

>mfw this thread as a proddie

Attached: 1540481040062.jpg (680x750, 357K)

An absolute metal as fuck inscription would be, “Faith through Conquest” on an arch over the step

Would be sad if not
>The gun to be melted are 5th grade gun, mean not serviceable for too costly to repair.
Which is basically scrap metal. Also, this is spoils of war, so russians have all right to do so.

nigger did you even see the pictures ? We have a potential of 2k presumably never shot after ww2 guns

>being so obsessed with some ancient guns which isn`t even work anymore
>calling others cucks

check the pictures or check yourself, they clearly arent "non functional"

>you must be a Nazi to own a German gun

This thread has a very warhammer 40k feel to it.

Pretty cool but will it replace the Sedlec ossuary as peak church A E S T H E T I C?

Attached: zd7qj4z3ydgx.jpg (4272x2848, 1.31M)

no-functioning, non-repairable guns are useless.
at least they won't be melted into scrap.
a lot of those guns were dug out of marshes in the recent decade as metal detecting became very popular.

You can see these diggers dig out a whole bunch of machine guns here:

youtube.com/user/gonchar452/videos

>We have a potential
Lmfao, no the fuck you do not. You're acting like the two choices are either melt them down for their church OR send them to the United States for consumer purchase. These guns are in no fucking way eligible to ever be imported, or exported from Russia for that matter thanks to sanctions. The two options are:

>Use the guns for a cool purpose
or
>Let them sit in a warehouse for another 60 years until they turn to rust

I'm not saying you have to be happy about it but both outcomes result in the guns being destroyed. You probably didn't even know this stash existed before this story. How the fuck does the world owe you something you didn't know existed 5 minutes earlier?

Attached: 1418059611653.jpg (230x252, 9K)

the fuck is his gas tube doing?

>OR send them to the United States for consumer purchase. These guns are in no fucking way eligible to ever be imported, or exported from Russia for that matter thanks to sanctions. The two options are:
you are acting like Jow Forums is 100% US
>for a cool purpose
you wont see anything but the steel they were made from smelt in for some propaganda points

>Those guns could have lived on with a collector
To who? They aren't coming stateside or to Europe, and Russia isn't quite stupid enough to tank their own domestic industry by flooding their civilian markets with millions of milsurp. The few Russians who might want them and can legally own them, all have done through their own registered circuits.
>But nooooooo, gotta keep those ebil weppinz off da streets!!!!!! XDXDXDXDXD
More like, theres literally millions of them and every gun is not a sacred museum piece.

Okay, and if you aren't in the US your communist government probably doesn't let you own guns anyways. The point still stands. The world doesn't owe you something that you didn't even know about until 5 minutes ago. The guns are non-functioning and non-repairable. If the Russians had a better purpose for them they would be doing that instead. And in any case, they're the ones that fought a war for 6 years that resulted in the deaths of 20 million of their countrymen, not you. They can do whatever the fuck they want with their spoils of war. Cry more.

cleaning rod jammed into the hand guard.

>dug out of marshes
did you even watch the video?

>and every gun is not a sacred museum piece.
Fucking this. The faggot mouthbreathers on Jow Forums need to understand this when they see a nugget getting bubba'd or something. Some piece of shit rifle produced by the millions is not special or collectible, despite what they may believe.

>If the Russians had a better purpose for them they would be doing that instead
thats absolute bullshit and you know it
>Cry more.
sounds like someone is a bit mad also ironic how you acuse others of having communist governments when you yourself cant have those guns either

its a chopstick ya dingus

Yeah, we can't have them because of import/export laws you fucking mongoloid, not because the guns themselves are illegal. Nobody gives a shit about a few thousand useless hunks of metal. Did you miss the part where they're inoperable? You're crying about the Russians melting down some old steel, that's it. Not everything deserves to be preserved for all time. There are literally millions of examples of these guns on the collector's market that are perfectly functional and in civilian hands. You're just whining because you're too poor to afford them and you think the Russian government should give these to you. Again, they fought the costliest war in history to earn them. If they announced tomorrow that they were going to dig up all the bodies of Germans buried in Russia and build a mountain out of their skulls that would be fine too.

>they announced tomorrow that they were going to dig up all the bodies of Germans buried in Russia and build a mountain out of their skulls that would be fine too.
the egde adn morals of a 15 year old

>But nooooooo, gotta keep those ebil weppinz off da streets!!!!!!
they're sitting in a warehouse retard, literally nobody is saying this. It's a symbolic gesture.

>Not a big deal, they have warehouses full of these captures.
Too bad about that import ban, or they could unload everything that's not automatic on the US market and make a decent chunk of change.

Have you ever had your country invaded and 20 million of your countrymen die? No? Then shut the fuck up.

you can almost smell the cosmoline in these pics

>our state-controlled religion is doing something to generate butthurt
The fact that the actual orthodox ecumenical patriarch doesn't recognize the legitimacy of your synod is telling.

Fuck yes, weld them together instead of melting them.

>Have you ever had your country invaded and 20 million of your countrymen die? No? Then shut the fuck up.
probably every european country had you dumb russian, maybe someone should tell germany to bulldoze those ddr graves or france to dig up some englishmen from verdun ?

put them in the hands of some metal sceletons and then we are talking

I'm pretty neutral here (Orthodox by family but hate the church), but Patriarch in Constantinople doesn't get to do the shit he's doing right now. He's first among equals, not the Orthodox Pope.
This modern Ukrainian church is absolute bullshit, it's an even bigger state project than Russian Orthodox Church.

Seriously, people like you should stop supporting shitty things just because they're opposed to Russia. You're acting...Russian.

I guess some religious general in russian MoD watched Game of Thrones and come up with that brilliant idea. Melting captured nazi guns to make statue/monument/church/whatever patriotic symbol would've been fiting within few years after 1945 by real victors of that war, now its just retarded propaganda stunt, not to mention direct connection to religion

Attached: 30117_original.jpg (1024x576, 101K)

I'll take your word that these weapons were absolute dogshit, with no hope of being used. If not then may they be haunted by the ghosts of the eastern front.

Attached: 1520915205862.jpg (800x536, 73K)

A national church without a head looks to the ecumenical patriarch. It's always worked like that. Disposing of your patriarch for a state-controlled synod doesn't render that obsolete

While that's true, making unilateral decisions like he did are against the Orthodox tradition. He's pretty much implying he has the authority to recognize Ukrainian Church and make it canonical.

Furthermore, as I told you, UC is an even bigger state project.

Christianity is the biggest jew lie since the holocaust.

Attached: CRAZYNEIAYHNAYSICKNESS.png (608x600, 826K)

>A national church without a head

It's had a head for years retard, Metropolitan Onuphry. He was bypassed completely in this.

If you read the language of the Ukrainian Tomos, it asserts essentially pope-tier powers for the EP. This is no bueno.

Alright, go back to listening to Pastor Jim talk about football or listening to your priest explain why Pope Francis didn't *really* mean it's cool to be gay

That’s pretty fucking cool

Literally his job to recognize national patriarchs.
Talking about Russia here, not ukraine.

Why would anyone on Jow Forums be upset about it? This ordinance would never reach North American shores anyway. Every relevant state and private arsenal already has access to these for R&D reference, and any country with ties to the War has examples locked away in museums too. I love surplus arms, but I realize that they are things. They weren't made to be sought-after collector's items, they were made to be used up and discarded. To be angry about cast off ordinance being scrapped is like being angry about old socket sets being sold to a salvage yard instead of a pawn shop.

>Literally his job to recognize national patriarchs.

For a church to be in communion everyone has to recognize it, not just patriarch in Istanbul. This is an irresponsible decision, especially since it's painfully obvious UC is just a state project, even more so than Russian Church.

>Furthermore, as I told you, UC is an even bigger state project.
What, is Poroshenko personally the local patriarch or something? Because otherwise it doesn't get much more of a state project than in Russia. Kirill's been making some real heavy bank for over a decade off of being Putin's loyal propagandist and cocksleeve. Unless of course you want to argue that it isn't a state project because it's Putin's personal asset rather than the Russian state's, but I suspect that wasn't what you meant.

Attached: 4f7f2a15eab8ea302a000016-750.jpg (669x570, 83K)

I see you point but just because something wasnt made to be a collectable it still can be, for example some socks that were worn during an important game. Even though the k98 (for example) is the 2nd most produced firearm of all time last time I check they can still be collected. Some of them even score up to 7,5k. Is the smelting of now rare weapons a shame ? yes. Is it stupid ? from a financial standpoint 100% but it isnt something to lose your mind over

>the DDR killed 20 million
>England invaded France during WWI
now this is brainletposting

>>the DDR killed 20 million
you didnt say killed before, you said "die"