The guy who did that demonstration video did a guide to the hanger auto sear

The guy who did that demonstration video did a guide to the hanger auto sear.
youtube.com/watch?v=4wFsk9p7g_c

Attached: 1545320625775.jpg (2661x2679, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/jerry-rigged
silencer-sale.com/product-page/full-auto-rdias-sear-ar15
youtube.com/channel/UCeIIE-aXWP7Mw3qnoY8tMWA/videos
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2013/12/08/249610501/report-details-atfs-use-of-mentally-disabled-in-gun-stings&ved=2ahUKEwiZp67ppo_gAhVM1qwKHSFbBiwQFjAAegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw0vSw020LUznpoHjHTEg5y1
archive.jsonline.com/watchdog/watchdogreports/atf-uses-rogue-tactics-in-storefront-stings-across-the-nation-b99146765z1-234916641.html/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1523577575390.jpg (512x384, 36K)

You wouldnt happen to have a dog, would you sir?

Attached: 1542502371472.png (668x500, 293K)

>Guy does something completely legal because he has the paperwork
>LOL LE ATF LE GONNA SHOOT YOUR LE DOG XDDD

>thanks to my buddy Rudy at Macon Armory, for uhh...
>helping me make an illegal machine gun

Attached: IMG_2928.png (645x773, 11K)

That brass or shit pot metal hanger isnt going to last long. Its like those novelty glock auto switch thats made of plastic and pot metal.

So you make a new one when the old one wears out?

yeah no shit retard

They're disposable. When the old one wears out, make a new one.

It's legal. He has the proper paperwork to make machine guns, he just can't transfer them.

That hanger is a jerry-rigged version of the springsteel Swift-link.

Attached: 1545695354876.png (1210x689, 17K)

He's SOT, its registered, even has the serial number plate

Im nearly 100% sure I can have that made for $100. Im in the trades. Been to a ton of cnc and sheet metal places. I can have it done. And have it 1million times more reliable then this shit here >>Stop celebrating mediocre products

I'm not celebrating it. I am simply stating that if your 30 cent coat hanger machine gun breaks, you can just make a new one for another 30 cents.

nice try ATF, but you can't stop Jow Forums from making plentiful and functional machineguns just by saying
>lmao poorfags

Attached: oil painting of smug uncle snickers.jpg (926x926, 192K)

>Im nearly 100% sure I can have that made for $100. Im in the trades. Been to a ton of cnc and sheet metal places. I can have it done. And have it 1million times more reliable then this shit here

shut up and do something faggot.

>Stop celebrating mediocre products

its not a "product", fag. its a diy niggerrig. not "Trades" CNC, sheet metal or 1million your faggot ass is sprouting,

blindased and retardpilled

>paying a whole hi point for a piece of junk metal formed into a specific shape

Attached: 1542937194877.jpg (470x1024, 75K)

>Sharing information is illegal

Your beyond retarded. I can have it made from 6061 aluminum.
Cry harder, faggot

>I can have it made from 6061 aluminum
WHY. What do you get out of it? What is the point on spending that much for something that you can make for essentially nothing?

>cry harder
Glowing nigger detected

Not him but the convenience of having one that will lat for more than 1000 rounds is probably worth the $150. Well, unless you have to throw it into the woods after the ATF shows up.

Listen up. All im saying is I dont like putting trash in my AR. I wont do it.
Id rather give a cnc operator 100 dollars to make me one out of aluminum. Shit will out last my barell
I wont do it of course. Just, hypothetically speaking.

>MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN!!!!11!
Fuck off back to weekendgunnit, faggot.

Attached: 20custardgeese.png (600x442, 532K)

If you're dumping 150 bucks into it, then fuggit, do an illegal third hole and make it select fire.
The coat hanger thing is meant to be cheap so you can not feel bad about tossing it in a ditch when the cops show up.

You're a moron.
Please refer to my comment

Has anyone here hypothetically tried it? How did it, hypothetically, do?

Attached: fbi1_995.jpg (310x228, 19K)

>on Jow Forums
>doesn't say nigger-rigged

Attached: 4dogs.webm (854x480, 2.93M)

Hysterical and estrogenpilled thread

>That hanger is a jerry-rigged version
>jerry-rigged
If you'll give me an allowance to pay for the doubles advocate, you got that expression wrong, its pronounced "Jury-rigged," as in, "the jury was rigged against him."
For all-intensive purposed you got the message across, but just remember, it's a doggie-dog world out there.

nope. not worth fucking with. i'd rather have a 3 round burst

>his coat hangar is registered with the ATF

Attached: 1545458796347.png (800x533, 31K)

It allowed him to get away with putting it on YouTube for anyone to see so I figure that balances it out.

Where there is a will ,there is a way.
Poorfags win again.

Attached: 1532392492734.jpg (525x469, 65K)

you are an idiot
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/jerry-rigged

Dumping what pictures I have.

Attached: AR swift link manual.gif (792x792, 3.63M)

Attached: AR swift link.jpg (579x443, 32K)

Attached: AR swift link 2.jpg (723x514, 100K)

Attached: ar swift link 5.jpg (4125x6350, 1.53M)

Would this fire upon charging the weapon with a fresh magazine? Any additional explanation as to why/why not would be greatly appreciated.

Attached: ar swift link 6.png (1000x1440, 380K)

Lightning links are out!
Swift links are in!

Then don't. Stop worrying about what other people do.

based infodump anons

silencer-sale.com/product-page/full-auto-rdias-sear-ar15

Christ dude, that's too tempting.

Attached: 1535416511603.jpg (313x286, 18K)

>registered
>$100

hmmm

Attached: 1523780473034.png (500x666, 259K)

>Im in the trades.

wow are you a BASED tradesman?

>The actual parameters of the goods may differ from those presented on the site in a text or graphic description.
>"Silenser" Sale
This is just one little tip-toe step above buying an airsoft glock fun switch off Ali-Express.

THOSE SPECS ARE SO OFF DO NOT FOLLOW

The site is a known ATF honeypot.

Bullshit. The ATF would have used spell check.

Fuck off ATF.

>I can have that made for $100
>$100
What. How the fuck is it going to take you $100 to make a bent piece of sheet metal? You could manufacture one of these of a couple bucks.

are you saying the ATF is competent and knowledgable?

Why arent there any dimensions?

Unless the site has "for educational purposes only, not to be used in firearms" plastered everywhere and looks like it was made by a boomer, it is probably a honeypot.

GUYS HELP I VISITED THIS PAGE IN NORMAL MODE

Attached: 2019-01-27 14_40_19-silenser-sale _ Product Page.png (329x113, 3K)

For fuck's sake, are they even trying anymore?

Wow you can have a basic shape made for $100?! You must be getting some special super cool insider guy deal! I wish I was in THE TRADES so I could hypothetically spend five times the cost to make something but not actually do it.

>Literally no new information
Why even make the thread?

youtube.com/channel/UCeIIE-aXWP7Mw3qnoY8tMWA/videos

Then the atf is in the business of selling suppressors and automatic firearm components. Show me where the atf has honeypotted in this manner. They do extensive surveillance and have to build a case against somebody and it’s always against people selling large quantities to criminal elements. If you can pay with a prepaid card and don’t get ran up in upon receival of the item you’ll be good. Just find a good hiding place for said item.

>it’s always against people selling large quantities to criminal elements
im lmaoing at your life

No shit, what a fucking rube. That dumb fuck literally never heard of google.

Go play with your twat pussy

t. Fed trying to keep you compliant when he knows his impotent agency can’t do jack shit

I hear the 3RB feature on the AR series was hella janky and effected reliability negatively FWIW.

>t. atf peeon who would rather entrap citizens than actually catch criminals

The atf can’t sell illegal shit you fucking retard it’s called entrapment. The atf are the ones trying to get YOU to sell them illegal shit.

Just googled for 30 minutes and couldn’t find one instance of a case where the atf sells illegal firearm components and then arrests the buyer.

>tHeY'rE nOt AlLoWeD tO!!
doesn't stop them from doing it.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2013/12/08/249610501/report-details-atfs-use-of-mentally-disabled-in-gun-stings&ved=2ahUKEwiZp67ppo_gAhVM1qwKHSFbBiwQFjAAegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw0vSw020LUznpoHjHTEg5y1

>fucked up trigger pull
>counter doesn't reset if you cut a burst short
The M16A2 burst mechanism is absolute cancer with no appeal to anyone but bean counters.

>this not even similar to the subject case is the best I could find

Good job

>it’s called entrapment
However, a Federal Judge ruled after the siege at Ruby Ridge that the weapons charges amounted to entrapment by the FBI.

1. For all intents and purposes

2. It's a dog-eat-dog world

You fucking moran

whoosh

"Moron" you down knee, jiggle boob

Check the speling of my last werd, I'm funnin ya

>being racist
>on 4channel

'Farg you, you fargin icehole!' - Johnny Dangerously.

And back on topic, 'somebody' should make these out of bar steel, cut a D shaped hole in it, and sell it as...

'The BOKER Bottle Opener'.

"Crack a beer for Freedom!"

I remember seeing that in another thread...something about an angle being off or something

Attached: 9E2BDC8F-8F14-417A-B31A-42BCB6633D6A.jpg (817x434, 75K)

>Then the atf is in the business of selling suppressors and automatic firearm components.

That shouldn't surprise anyone after "operation kraken". The ATF ran an illegal gun storefront in Oregon that targeted literally retards until they were found to be in violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act. What is too low for those dog killers?

>The atf are the ones trying to get YOU to sell them illegal shit.

"Agents in several cities opened undercover gun- and drug-buying operations in safe zones near churches and schools, allowed juveniles to come in and play video games and teens to smoke marijuana, and provided alcohol to underage youths."
archive.jsonline.com/watchdog/watchdogreports/atf-uses-rogue-tactics-in-storefront-stings-across-the-nation-b99146765z1-234916641.html/

And if they commit a few crimes in the process, it's cool. Right?

>still trying to scare anons into thinking the atf aren’t impotent cuckolds with this unrelated case that has nothing to do with buying suppressor and automatic components online

Who do you think you’re fooling?

I don't know who's jewing who anymore

Attached: 49154855823686ce.png (853x480, 434K)

>new website and channel
yeah it's a honeypot. honestly better off buying airsoft switches from china

Dunno, officer, obviously not you.

For any first time viewers, this thread pops up all the time. It contains half truths about how to commit easily prosecuted felonies. If you follow the instructions exactly, don't expect it to work reliably. For example, the "swift link" infographic cleverly omits the fact that you need a full auto trigger to fit the full auto disconnector in order for any of it to work. The full auto coathanger is a felony even when it's in your pocket and will certainly do no favors when it fails while in your rifle.

The harder to prosecute means to rapid fire rifles are rarely even mentioned. Completely legal ways to bump fire like the belt loop method is common knowledge, but they aren't pushed like these easy to prosecute felonies. Incidentally, unlike these felony DIAS devices, pants are still legal post 1986. You won't have to abandon your pants if anyone catches you shooting really fast. You won't be fighting a felony if you get caught with your pants on.

The ATF isn't out here to stop gun crime. The ATF is here to help you commit gun crimes so that they can arrest you. Once you realize this, threads like these take a much more sinister tone.

Then stop acting like a fatass if you don't care, holy shit

Good thing the feds can get poked by bullets if they try to easily prosecute these nuts bitch

>For example, the "swift link" infographic cleverly omits the fact that you need a full auto trigger to fit the full auto disconnector in order for any of it to work.
Are you blatantly lying, or just have zero understanding how an AR-15 FCG works and the difference between full-auto and semi-auto parts?

They can get sprayed down by the sear they just mailed me. That’ll be great headlines lmfao. Are they be able to rush me in the time it takes for me to sprint to my mailbox and back inside my barricaded home? Assuming I would even get it delivered to my home. Not really anywhere for them to setup surveillance where I couldn’t bushwack them. Are they going to try and prosecute me for a prepaid visa purchase without a receival of said item where even a public defender can argue it wasn’t even me who did it. Brb mailing auto sears to all my enemies and getting them swatted by the atf. I know you’re too stupid to see why the atf would never sell such items but let me make it easy for you. Durrr durrr hurrrrr birrrrr purrrrr nigger.

>let’s store all these illegal unregistered suppressors and auto sears so we can get heisted and they end up on the streets anyway it’ll be great pr you know what let’s even mail them out because we’re definitely capable of instantly locking you away as soon as you gain possession

Go throat more zog pecker literal faggot slave

>omg this guys website is still up must be a honeypot and not the fact there are dozens of others selling the same exact shit and the feds are scared people who obviously don’t give a fuck about the law will gun them down when they run up to arrest them

Feds only respect strength which is why they take a year to process your permission slip you paid 200 for and they don’t go after men who don’t comply and aren’t making a huge show about it. Fucked bitch you aren’t gonna have a 2nd amendment in 10 years and you’re still a cuck. Stop posting you cancerous anal gland.

How are fridge temperature IQs like you able to escape the facebook containment zone?