Has the ability to join the JSDF

youtube.com/watch?v=oFgWy2ifX5s
>Has the ability to join the JSDF
>Doesnt
also what foreign army would you kill to serve in?
inb4 israel

Attached: JSDF_Soldier.jpg (1500x844, 170K)

Do aliens count? Can I escape this doomed shithole of a planet?

The IDF.

Nice quads, personally Australian Defence Force isn’t too bad, we have the history to back ourselves up.

FDF

EZLN

Attached: svr4.jpg (1013x1280, 155K)

>inb4 israel
You already serve Israel

Attached: 1547368686170.jpg (746x1388, 196K)

The US Armed Forces desu, I always wanted to immigrate to america but its hard because I'm only gonna have a history degree.

the only reason to join idl is the chicks
same goes with the greek army somehow they managed to have more foreign chicks than native ones lol

Not my country for sure (I'm French.)
But sadly, i can't really go anywhere, i still want a life so the foreign legion isn't for me… (i probably Don't have the body for it anyway.)

You could still enter the belgian army, it would be easier for you since they also speak french and are close to your country.

The JSDF probably sucks ass, like joining any peacetime cuck military with the occasional beheading in Iraq. He's not banzai-charging the US Navy in his Mitsubishi Zero or fighting Matthew Perry's Meiji forces as one of the last remaining samurai, he was born in the wrong era unfortunately.

Still, they have a lot of really fuckin interesting and exclusive gear, plus things don't look so bad for them with the developing situation in eastern asia.

Any of you fuckers thinking about joining the Legion........ Don't.
Worst decision I ever made, just read the forums it's pure misery.

t. Ex Legionnaire

>interesting and exclusive gear
Doesn't mean it's good though.
Most of their personal equipment looks like the kind of god awful shit we were issued in the 90s, and their recruitment is in a dire state.
Most of what they end up doing is humanitarian shit. Sandbagging and issuing aid to their countrymen caught up in flooding and earthquakes

Any interesting stories?

Too many. You're more likely to get killed by your section than any enemy.

Join the Colombian army, they'll be the muscle for the glorious invasion of Venezuela and the re-establishment of the Republic of Grand Colombia.

Austria’s Bundesheer for the aesthetics

Attached: CD977057-D61B-4B46-AE33-FA471F20F812.jpg (3000x2024, 1.16M)

i wouldnt really , i served in golani IRL
maybe the people hunting commies in the philippines or something

the IDF has olive-only uniforms too though

I would love to serve in the Polish or British Army. Those dudes see combat like every other week. Also, the South Koreans are badasses

What’s it like? Lots of combat? Can you become a paratrooper or even SF?

IDF guys always roll up looking like soup sandwiches, and their shade of OD is nasty. Moreover the troops all look inbred, including the women.

Bundesheer kit is the perfect grayish-green-brown tone, and their guys usually look squared away, if twinkish.

Attached: A7E9734E-2566-4005-A945-F53BEC4CD3B8.jpg (600x400, 96K)

Yeah kill yourself for wasting the time to even type that "joke", pussy

2eme Regiment Etrangere du Parachutists - airborne sweeping/mopping/picking up cigarette butts regiment

2REP Groupment Commandos Parachutists - little over platoon strength LARPing faggots who think they're SAS but don't qualify as SF by any international standard.

2REG Groupment Commandos Montagne - same LARPing faggots but this time with skis.

You'll have a better time dousing yourself in gasoline and setting yourself on fire than serving in the Legion. Quicker and less painful.

95% of all Polish or Bong troops never see combat user.

>tfw I can join the FDF if I want
>I dont

>Poles
>Combat

What? Where did you get this from?

So no combat? Damn, there goes my dream of 300 confirmed kills

>greatest SF in the world
>right between Russia and Germany
>most active force in Afghanistan besides US

Sounds like the U.S Army

Not true, look at Afghanistan, Iraq, Desert Storm, The Troubles, Kosovo, etc

>tfw have to be finnish citizen to apply for commissioned ranks
fuck the EU

Austrians are getting rid off their olive unifroms though

>greatest SF in the world
lol, even if that wasnt bait, SF is still less then 1% of the army. So 99% of them get to see nothing but the inside of a worn out BWP-1
>right between Russia and Germany
And how does that matter in peacetime? Do you think the Poles are doing secret raids on German bases or some shit?
>most active force in Afghanistan besides US
Yes, and only a very small portion of the Polish Army is deployed, meaning that your chances of seeing combat are extremly small.

Any time period or are we being realistic here?

Attached: image.jpg (750x788, 368K)

Right now Afghanistan and Iraq is the only active places of those two, and both Poland and Bongistan only have a small number of troops deployed (A small number relative to their respective militarys total numbers)

>Not beeing a finnish citizen

Attached: Kuivasaari.jpg (648x365, 58K)

Realistic
I was talking about the past, (2003 Iraq, 2010 Afghanistan)
But Russia and Germany are major hotspots for conflict. They’re the most likely of the European Powers to start a war

Shame the only alternative is the shit RNLAF that changes its entire focus every 2 or so years due to incompetent ministers that for some reason think they should resign over some dudes getting cancer in Mali.

>I was talking about the past, (2003 Iraq, 2010 Afghanistan)
Poland didnt deploy siginificant numbers to either of those, and relative to their size, neither did Britain.
>But Russia and Germany are major hotspots for conflict. They’re the most likely of the European Powers to start a war
And when was the last time that happened? 80 years ago? Sounds like your odds isnt that good to be fair if combat is what you seek.

Why is that the only other option? Where are you from?

Does GSG 9 count as an army? I'd like to sit around doing fuck all until I get the call to spot some uppity browns or whatever, even if it means I have to live in Germany.

Come here, To the land of the gun

*slot, but I guess spotting isn't a bad job either

Yes it counts, since they were deployed in Iraq in 2004 and were present at Fallujah

Swamp germany.

>and relative to their size, neither did Britain
46k troops out of a total force size of 206k. You cannot call that insignificant relatively.

Oh, yeah that sucks, your military kind of is a trainwreck...

Wasnt their military larger then that back in 2003? I might have been mistaken then.

>tfw MoD's been having a fit for like 3 years straight because getting a simple small-scale urban training area for MARSOF/SF training is apparently too difficult of a thing to do when they immediately got about 6000 complaints from people that would be living near the area as soon as they presented a draft of the plan to build it.

This shithole is a prime example of a country that's literally relying on the US to do everything. Doesn't help that the govt has had a liberal majority for like 16 years now, we ended conscription in '93 and public opinion of having our own armed forces is almost at an all-time low considering we've been understaffed for some time now and gangs stack up on servicemen.

Someone fucking invade already so competent people can actually do the thing they're good already.

I didn't know that they were in Iraq. Did they wear actual uniforms or was it casual friday every day like usual?

They wore their own uniforms. Fought with the marines inside the city, engaged in CQB in Anti-Terroism operations

Thats kind of hard to imagine for someone who lives in northern Sweden like me. We have five of those urban training sites, but all of them is located a tens of kilometers away from any home out in the forrest.

I guess I have never really understood how densly populated places like the Netherlands are. Thankfully conscription is back here (it ended in 2010 and restarted in 2017). Is there any realistic chance of it comming back for you guys?

>higher population density than bongistan
There probably isn't any place in my country where you're further than 2km from some fucker that'll complain about noise.

Most likely no chance it's coming back even though there are a fair few parties pushing for it. Real shame since a there's a lot of interesting shit that relatives tell me from their time serving.

I'll list some shit that got told to me from some dudes that served in cavalry from before we sold all of our Leopard 2s to Finland and Austria.
- A Centurion driver getting scalped after wading through a frozen creek and the some ice came up the glacis resulting in his death is a very difficult thing to explain to higher ups.
- Bullying farmers with Leopard Xenon lights during nighttime exercise in germany was a regular occurence.
- You can burn curtains and other pieces of cloth with the Xenon illuminator on the Leopard 1.
- Dutch soldiers gave an appropriate nickname to the early versions of the Carl Gustav, Karel Kutstaav (roughly translates to Carl Cuntstick)

I know I should feel bad for being a neverserved but I honestly don't see the point in serving this overpopulated shithole whose military doesn't even have a culture anymore and where servicemen are looked down upon.

Attached: sabiqj0tmz421.jpg (1200x766, 162K)

Based. Ill leave now, but it was cool hearing those stories.

Attached: 28828747_10155714593073423_6364157981164198350_o.jpg (1440x1012, 367K)

shame most dudes didn't tell enough deets to make decent greentext shit out of. some stories are from like the early 60s.

join marines thank me later

>Join zog
>die for jewish interest
Thanks

The two are different: Austrians, like Germans, look like the concepts of "sharp" and "neat" were modeled after them. The Israelis go for the rugged look of "we grew rag-tag militias, and we're still proud of it" and "grooming standards are just a suggestion anyway".

Attached: 44657182_10102968709150081_5648441585528995840_o.jpg (1080x1080, 264K)

IDF