Selling wrecked $1000 90s camaro on craigslist

>selling wrecked $1000 90s camaro on craigslist
>one guy messages me and tells me he'll buy it for $500 tomorrow (currently today) morning
>decide fuck it, I want this thing out of my backyard, tell him that he can have it and give him my address
>an hour later get another call
>some new guy wants to come and look at it
>figure first come, first serve
>tell him to come over if he wants it
>gives me $1000 for it because he wants the engine out of it and hauls it off
>go out for a drink with the buds afterwards and forget about the first guy
>wake up today to a call from the guy I had told could have it for $500
>says he's coming over to pick up the car, I tell him it's already gone
>he gets really mad and says we had a verbal contract and that he'll take me to small claims court
>I tell him sorry and hang up
>he calls again
>reluctantly pick up
>he tells me he's coming over right now to "teach me a lesson"
>hang up

What should I do Jow Forums? Sit on my porch with a shotgun? Try to diffuse the situation? Call the cops?

I hate selling junk cars. Brings out the worst people.

Attached: 1469776681500.png (366x401, 69K)

See you on the news OP

I hate living in Florida. I swear to God this entire state is a huge magnet for mental illness or something.

You can do it, OP.

Attached: 47038921_1394990010638281_6573315449298092032_n.jpg (288x512, 18K)

First come, first serve.
If he gives you trouble, give him some back.

Your a faggot for not telling the guy it's been sold sooner.

But what's done is done. Now what you need to do is take a screenshot of his 'threat' he made to you, go to the store, but a "trespassers will be shot" sign and hang it in a visible area. If he comes, tell him to leave at least 3 times. If he proceedes to come closer, smoke him, and call the cops. If he doesn't move, call the cops.

Attached: vdvjagmxnjy11.png (640x640, 426K)

You could call police, problem is "teaching" someone a "lesson" is actually very considerate, especially if you're teaching the lesson to small children. Ultimately they wouldn't do anything.
Only one real thing to do. Make sure you have eyes n ears and a good weapon for personal protection.
Give him a call and tell him if you see him on your property he may not live to regret the decision.

there is only one sure solution

when he shows up, run outside butt ass naked screaming wildly
he'll leave

>go out for a drink with the buds afterwards and forget about the first guy
You're honestly a nigger

> deals with degenerates on Crapslist
> expects Floridian cheap ass monkeys to act any different than cheap ass monkeys from literally any other state or country for that matter
> blames Florida
Ah, I love Florida

Attached: 1548524956642.png (1500x610, 360K)

Attached: WANNA FUCK.png (798x414, 272K)

You made a verbal contract with him
I would have said "be a man of honor and offer to pay for fuel/time as you're at fault'
But since he's getting uppity shoots his ass in minecraft if he tries something

Also say "if you raise weapons on a man with me, fire will be met with superior fire" if he tries something
That will sound cool AF

you have to be 18 to post here

Just read smoking gun. Every weird sex/ killing is in fla.

But! They are a state of 22 million so odds high on crazy.

I mean it made the Gov fuck a midget right?

What I want to know is what the fuck is the deal with Broward County.

Trash man ded

>has rotting car in his backyard
>sells car to person A for $500
>later sells same car to person B for $1000
>goes out drinking and doesn't inform person A
Imo A is well within his rights to teach you a lesson. You're a cunt.

Fucking lowballing you half your asking price and will be there 18-24 hours later is by no means verbally guaranteed. He's a tard for thinking someone would actually hold it in that situation when someone later offers full price.
You should have told him someone else offered you full price though, that's a douchey move.
I don't give out my exact address until I know the person is likely going to be the one I'm dealing with and ideally when they're on their way, for this exact reason.

(((someone))) did that to me once
>Find lawn tractor deal on CL
>Get my trailer, drive 20 miles
>Get there and the (((owner))) wants me to wait because someone else is also coming
>Obviously trying to get us in a bidding war
>He disappears and calls my phone
>"Hey are you still coming?"
>Wtf he thinks I'm the other guy
>no I can't make it sorry. Hang up
>Guy comes back out, want to see if he called me. Asks to see my cellphone
>Fuck you, I'm not showing you my cell phone.
>Says other guy isn't coming
>Say I'll take it. Load it on my trailer in record time, get the fuck out of there.
>As I left, I see a guy with an empty trailer going into his driveway
>The guy as I'm already on the highway is leaving me voicemails
>Asks me to bring it back, the other guy showed up and is threatening him

Oh well

Now THAT is cunty.

Oh man, I got the willies reading that

Attached: 1509456470201.jpg (990x879, 117K)

>t. person A
He didn't sell it to person A yet dipshit.

Made me do a Pillsbury dough boy laugh

Yeah dude it’s Craigslist which means first come first serve no matter what. The first dude didn’t put down a deposit or even show up ever; he didn’t do shit to reserve the car as his own.

Wow, you're an asshole. He was an asshole too, but you are a bigger asshole.

Hahaha I have friend who set up a google phone number to do shit like this. He gets the guy mad with a lowbal then hours or a day later will contact the guy offer less and he always gets jt

>verbal contract
It's first come first serve on craigslist ads, and the buyer paid the actual asking price. Fuck him. If he haggled you down to 500 he doesn't have the money to sue you anyway. What IS true is that "he's coming to teach you a lesson" is a verbal threat that should be reported to the police. He's given you carte blanche to shoot him when he turns up.

I got my lawn tractor.
He got his ass potentially kicked

I wish someone would threaten to come over and teach me a lesson. I never get to be violent.

Attached: images.jpg (210x240, 5K)

Sound off, OP, you still alive?

Eh, fuck em. I’ve had stuff like that happen a few times when car shopping. Get there first next time.

Put up fake ads on craigslist.

I'm saying the guy who was trying to get two people to show up at the same time to start a bidding war is cunty.

While I understand why you did it OP (you don't owe shit to a guy from craigslist and he was lowballing you anyways), you kinda deserve to get shit over this.

I would hide out across the street and only confront him if necessary. He's probably bluffing but it's not worth going to jail over $500 if he isn't. Call the cops when he comes and let them handle it, it's nbd if pigs die over this.

Oh, yeah totally. I bet HE learned his lesson.