Improvised Weaponry Thread

A large piece of copper cable will absolutely fuck someone up. It's flexible, heavy, and tough. This piece weighs 1.65lb.

Attached: 4G16mm.jpg (1797x1103, 143K)

You should attach some sort of grip to it. That plastic becomes fucking slippery and the weapon easy take away from sweaty hands. Gluing some rough canvas around one end should do the trick quick and easy.

Good thought. Hadn't considered that. Thanks.

Grip tape for golf clubs or baseball bats.
A guy in HS built one from heavy 000 Al cable that would be a drop line to a house from the transformer. 7 pieces. Covered it with black electrical tape. Guy was messing with him outside of a house party. big dude over 6 feet. Buddy was 5'5". Got the cable club out of the trunk and went back. It was after dark and big guy started in on him again. Big dude never saw it coming. It was curved to fit his head afterwards. Glad it didn't kill him.
Buddy ended up getting arrested though. Ruled self defense due to physical disparity in size. Got to love living in Georgia sometimes. That was Cobb county back in the 80's. Back when Newt Gingrich was the US Rep. Blue county now for the most part..

I know a kid who got hit on the head by a giant double dildo and got knocked out. He lost a bet if I remember right.

Damn, where can i find one? I'm no electrician

>bluegum county now for the most part
Ftfy

You're better off with something that makes more sense for you to carry, then.

I work a lot in the woods, so my improvised weapon of choice are trunks. Better than nothing i guess

The computer I use at work. I've dropped it onto concrete and steel, dropped it down steps, and out of trucks, and it's been perfectly fine every time. We're actually trained to use it as a bludgeon in self defense.

Based

can i sell the coppper for beer money and a telescopic baton?

like... tree trunks? or the guy who cut freiza in half?
both seem like they should be fairly effective

model?

A proprietary Honeywell Dolphin

Just buy a piece from your local electrician.

Yeah but you need to remove the the outer layer that isn’t copper wiring for the most profit. Doing demolition of old office buildings my boss got rich off recycling all the copper wiring and pipes that the creators of the contract don’t seem to care about. Van loads full of it. Also the radiators from old air condition units. He obviously made enough off it to make me spend the time stripping the outer shells off much of the wiring (a lot of it was just pure copper wiring too) and take apart the air conditioners for the radiators instead of finishing the demo. I bet this fuck made at least 50k off 1 10 story office building just recycling stuff not even the contract money. I’m not a communist but come the fuck on bitch throw me some of that. Made me realize as nice as people act when it comes to money they ain’t sharing unless they have to.

>not using a flashbang bandolier and a tomahawk

Attached: botticelli_hel_grt.jpg (1044x700, 141K)

Tree trunks, of course. Also stones. Very effective against people with trunks.

>Ctrl F
>No Rebar
>Dafuq. It's like you people haven't even read Snow Crash.

A three to five foot piece of US #4 to US #6 rebar (.5in to .75in diameter) makes a lovely practice tool and beatstick, especially when sheathed in grippy material.

>cable
>not a modified assault bat

Attached: LouisvilleSlugger1_BD.jpg (1600x1198, 103K)

or something a bit sleeker

Attached: LouisvilleSlugger4_BD.jpg (1104x1600, 121K)