Is Kapkan /ourguy/?

Is Kapkan /ourguy/?
Is he a fellow Jow Forumsommando?

Attached: Large-kapkan.606a9fc0.png (960x1600, 950K)

Lmao his mines only hurt not kill.

They don’t even do that when retards place them at head height so attackers can see it from down the hall.

Sofar i find best operator is alibi and nomad but i just started playing this week

>Kapkan
>not tachanka
u r a fag

>Not constantly moving them around the map
>Not planning where retards will retreat to, then chasing them into your mines

>using tactics
>not just rushing in with grenades and c4 and hoping for the best

>world class military operators among police operators
>end up being one worst spec ops

Wait.
I see camo.
What kind of camo is that?
Must have it.
Who sells it?
Me want camo.

>XD CHANKA HAHA

the worst

It’s some sort of gorka and that netting thing is a seperate piece. You can get both on amazon. I forgot what the net thing is called.

>not Fuse
5 terrorists
1 hostage
6 bodybags
Mission accomplished

I want to fuck Ela

>5 terrorists
>1 hostage
>8 body bags
Those are rookie numbers! Gotta step it up tovarisch! No one expects you to fuse the room everyone is fighting in.

They fucked up on the elements in this game. Cover art shows cops/military vs criminals/terrorists.

The game is played on cops/military vs cops/military

They don’t have it as cops/military vs criminals/terrorists. So fucking stupid

Fuse and Glaz are unironically the best Spetsnaz operators. Tachanka memes aside is very hit or miss (95% of the time miss) and Kapkans traps are so harmless a fly would barely be hurt not to mention people put them in the most retarded and obvious places to be shot down. Fuze meanwhile is pretty self explanatory and Glaz can just mow people down with his Thermal Scope of Pestilence and Smoke Grenades of Doom.
I think the L O R E says that the multi is something of a simulation/wargame while terrorist hunt is them actually doing counter terror shit. Take that for what you will.

When the Italian villa map first came out I had a blast (pun intended) playing as Fuze. So many floors and windows to cluster charge.

>Anti-Social
>Zero personality
>Attained his skills innawoods
>3 armour 1 speed
>Got hospitalized after a fist fight with a woman
I'd say he's pretty Jow Forums

They changed Kappy to 2 armor 2 speed in a patch a while back.

He’s been changed to two speed so he can slap mines everywhere faster.

No. Only tchanka

SSO Spring camo gorka and the hood net thing is a kapkan hood. It's like a Russian ghillie suit but only for your head and shoulders.

Instead of putting the traps on the entrances to the objective room, spread them out further. The closer to the point they get, the more cautious they'll be. Roam around the areas where your bombs are and control that area, just don't go too far from the point since you're not as fast as other operators. I have a million hours on Kapkan.

Frost is best siege waifu.

Attached: tfwnoleafgf.png (600x600, 182K)

>Ubisoft anything post Ravenshield
Sure is daykare in here.

Attached: 1532668716999.gif (300x375, 1.61M)

a fictional character from a video game. I think youre in the wrong thread

>likes traps
Yeah sounds pretty Jow Forums to me

>No one expects you to fuse the room everyone is fighting in.
>tfw back in the day that was the meta

>cowadoody: seige

He has laser traps that can somehow distinguish friend from foe. Tachanka would make more sense but still would be dumb.

Fuckkng This website is r*ddit now god fucking damnit

Attached: 122324433553535.jpg (365x363, 27K)

Idk, maybe they have some sort of rfid tag on them.

I get it, but shitposting threads like this are nothing new. You on the other hand, you’re poppin fresh aren’t you? These threads still surprise you?

>Frost is best siege waifu.
Absolutely patrician

>not doc

yah nah that's not it

>covers her face and hair so not an attention whore like the other female ops
>still clearly attractive
>wears full body gortex suit with no skin showing so again, not an attention whore
>despite loose, baggy pants, still has a nice butt
>uses ancient guns effectively in modern combat
>practical plate carrier covered with pouches and a backpack and other neccessary utilities
>good at securing AO's with the use of a weaponized bear trap
100% correct, literally perfect waifu

FUCKING THIS.
It pisses me off when people put them at head height and don’t factor in the angle at which an attacker will look through a door. Use your brains people.

Looked up this character. I remember seeing rainbow 6 siege trailer with the actors. Is this game good? Last time i played a rainbow 6 game was Vegas 2

I try to tell people but they only listen 25% of the time.

I can’t really say, I quit playing online games for almost ten years before picking this one up as my first one back. It’s fun but it’s not reallistic. I like when shitbitbirds try to run and gun and get lit up. They think anyone who isn’t sprinting around corners is hacking. “THATS BULLSHIT THAT YOU HEARD MY FOOTSTEPS WHEN I WAS BEING LOYD AS FUCK!!!”

It's one of the better fps games to come out in recent years, but it does have it's problems
>balance
>ubi being shit at communication
>A lot of alpha pack(loot box) fuckery
>client side debris/ragdolls
>crouch spamming
>Some maps are pretty bad

This desu.

This.

Pretty sure that when Tom Clancy licensed his name for the Rainbow games he specifically requested that the player never be able to play as a terrorist.

Its why splinter cell online has mercenaries vs. spies, not spies vs. terrorists.