Canada vs China

What would that conflict look like?

Attached: E73EA9A7-68FE-42E3-A0A0-EAD9573A5A5C.jpg (3216x1809, 1.07M)

Well, seeing how China already has naval ships in Canada's ports, and parts of Canada may as well be Chinese, I'd say itd be a peaceful conflict won by demographics

Canada rolling over and playing dead because Chinese agents of influence have been infiltrating for 20+ years while the govt deliberately ignored & suppressed CSIS and RCMP reports documenting this because they were getting sucked off by honeypots on diplo/biz visits to shanghai and beijing

China lobbing endless amounts of migrants at Canada while buying up millions of homes in the largest cities (Toronto, Vancouver, etc.) that are left vacant solely for the purpose of them laundering their dirty communist money, which in turn grossly inflates the housing market to the point where first time home buyers are forced to live one hour outside the cities they work in or settle for commie blocks.

Attached: 1498273932243.jpg (1151x647, 56K)

As a Canadian, we are so fucked. I like our military, but yea.

don’t worry, big brother USA has your back

Attached: 76E0C61A-4EBD-4B54-8AEA-E473612A95ED.png (746x512, 99K)

Question is way too ambiguous.
Canada has no reason for aggression against China conventionally, and China cannot touch Canada without involving every other western country.

There is no possible reason why the US would allow PLA forces launching an attack in the Americas.

I literally saw a porsche SUV with an MSS crest emblazoned on the door in downtown Toronto a couple months ago. They're already here

China/Huawei is currently trying to build the 5G infrastructure/network in major cities which would permanently embed their access to all communications and King Cuck aka Trudeau is totally on board with the idea but I'm pretty sure the US pulling strings is the only reason this has been blocked from happening for now.

Those are not PLA forces.

Well Poland arrested a Huawei official recently and proved that they were installing spying equipment

lolling and weeping

If you think the PLA isn't operating clandestinely where the MSS operates openly you're naive

Not what I said at all, but if you're determined to conflate a conventional conflict with clandestine operations than that's on you.

>Vancouver
>Canada

Attached: 58974774.jpg (400x400, 121K)

Except there was no proof tho. Poland found no spying hardware and the guy was working with a polish intelligence member himself.

But
>believing Polish butt-lickers, the biggest dogs of the US

fuck off dirty communist insectoid

>implying that the PRC doesn't already have the Canadian government on a short leash

You shill, the Huewai exec and *former* polish intelligence officer. They are both still under arrest.

Secondly, Poland now looks to exclude Huewai from their 5G networks.

50 Chinese pennies have been deposited in your account

I don't know how it is in Canada, but we've actually incentivized the real estate thing in the US. Come stash your commie money in west coast US real estate and not only do you get those benefits, you're also fast tracked for citizenship. Half the property in the bay area is foreign owned and empty, and the housing costs there are legendary.

It’s funny because Mexico and African countries have 5g communications from buying Chinese while western diverse multicultural tech companies are still struggling to install NSA backdoors into theirs

Thank you brother.

Attached: 1542873730763.png (600x600, 371K)

Neither has the power projection to actually attack the other. A war would consist of a few hack attacks and some heated words at the UN, and thats it.

Are ya kidding? They don't need troops they can just buy our properties and our politicians, which they already have. Hell we are contracting their electronic spy wing disguised as a phone company Huaiwai to build out 5G network.

Thankfully they haven't learned how to drive in winter so anybody who has a job doing body work on BMWs are living easy.

At least many of them like doing things they can't do in their home countries like owning guns. Norinco will probably be the primary arms manufacturer for any western sepratist groups that rise up if Trudeau wins another term.

Question for the leafs ITT, disregarding memes how many chinks are there actually in Canada? I've heard that Vancouver belongs to them.

>chinks are there actually in Canada?
we mainland china now

We would capture their strategic port city of Vancouver within a few hours, but after that it would be very difficult to continue the campaign on towards Beijing.

ungodly amount in and around Toronto as well. they self segregate and lay claim to entire subsections of cities.