Shtf strategy

What is your strategy? Mine is to lay low indoors (live in small southern town) and only use my guns if I absolutely have to. Basically blend in with the average person and drive to meet with some family member that live in a very rural white town. Are Jow Forumsomandos planning something similar or going straight Rambo from the get go.

Attached: 543FF1D7-79F8-4938-9AD8-242BB31A6FA2.png (382x597, 237K)

I only have a few handguns, shotgun, and .22 but I feel like that’d suffice until shit really hits the fan. Once it really does though I’m iffy on if an ar15 would be relevant or if by then it’d be m16s and other actual military weapons.

Gather the family and live together in the old house in the countryside with fresh water nearby and enough land to grow anything

That sounds like a good life.

Attached: country-roads-take-me-home-chuck-pinson.jpg (900x600, 190K)

Depends on the scenario. Arguably economic collapse and government breakdown would be a more fun scenario as opposed to a nuclear fallout or Yellowstone super eruption. In the first scenario I would go Rambo slot some floppies and live innawoods with fellow Kommandos. If Yellowstone erupts we are all fucked, no use even trying to survive if you reside in North America.

ur cover will be blown as soon as a nig (not necessarily black) tries to nog

Roof Koreans and homesteading.

My ammos at home, why leave?

Attached: 86E9CBD3-4761-4060-B24E-508E6F196271.jpg (600x400, 40K)

It’s true but I’m not going out by dindu’s

Fuck Yellowstone. Honestly a race war is inevitable in the US at this point so no chance of staying peaceful best to stock up on food and go inna woods with family/close friends.

Kill everybody on sight, decapitate them and boil their heads, hang skulls from trees and make jerky out of edible looking corpses. Use camouflage and stealth to not make it obvious where the killing is coming from until ive knocked off all local threats. Then craft jewelry and crowns out of the bones of those who were armed and wear it as trophy. Get killed. Cease to exist.

In a race war the only way to survive is to be tribal. Whites need to stop hating each other if they want to survive such a conflict.

I live in the ghetto so my plan is to become the bwana of my own child soldier army.

Attached: kwall.jpg (1920x1080, 144K)

grab sks, go innawoods

make some DIAS with some coat hangers and go full-boogaloo

Attached: dolladollabills.gif (500x282, 485K)

Based & Redpilled

The whites that hate whites will be the first that get killed off by realizing they aren’t as like by the blacks as they thought they were. Whites that can stick together will survive and will never be wiped out.

Hahaha yeah good luck hauling that heavy ass ammo around

(((Whites that hate whites)))

Well whites that hate whites will die thinking the brown people are so much better OR they’ll kill themselves. Jews once shtf will go to Israel, realize Israel can’t exist w/o the US, come back and try to take over. Somehow they’ll manipulate the blacks to fight for them

Bug in
Destroy transportation near my property

Destroy transportation to not entice people to come onto your property?

Attached: 43949658-6C34-4203-B3B6-3E68F2B7B1BE.png (1920x1280, 116K)

If shit goes down, I'll go innawoods and LARP as a Saxon.

Die.

SHTF will never happen, you will get old fat and die lmao

well you could always try to start a race war if you start going senile and create your own shtf

It varies but the main common denominator is to try and avoid movement during the initial panic. Focus on defending my current location and resources. If the situation persists than once the initial panic is over I can begin movement to a more defensive/sustainable position.
The good news is were I'm at its not to hard to find an empty plot of nowhere to call my own. Now whether or not I can survive the winters here is another thing entirely.

I'm going to stock up on PLA filament, and when the S does HTF I will immediatly begin printing dildoes and butt plugs. I will be the only sex toy merchant in the wasteland. Who would shoot me?

In a race war, whites have no chance against kikes+nigro. It will be complete extermination of all whites who will not bend to the idea that all races are not born equal, under deafening SJ gewalt from kike-owned MSM. So my strategy is to run away as fast as I can, to some Asian monarchy country where a white farang can buy a quiet peace.

My SHTF strategy alternatives, by priority.

1. stay at home. I have most of my stuff here, relatives live nearby, shops are nearby and so are all govt resources
2. Retreat to cabin. Remote location, well stocked and equipped, lots of nature to draw resources from. Working on a solar panel unit to keep core electronics running.
3. Head into nature with my bugout bag. Being hard to track and find is the only advantage to this.

Except when you pull out of you driveway with your family, a pack of feral shitskins shoots you in the head and gang rapes all your female relatives.

I don't live anywhere near your kind of society. It's rather more likely to happen to you, isn't it?

That's why the minute rule of law fails you make the holocaust look like a vacation and their people will know the horrors of scorned whites.

Attached: Kill_Jews.jpg (500x500, 39K)

> guns are stored out of home for reasons
> SHTF happens
> die

INB4 i have to throw handfuls of 9mm at looters breaking into my house to steal my canned peaches

Board up all windows with 3/4" plywood and put sandbags in between the space of the window and the plywood. After securing the home front. Protect my Pets from all the bandits, looters ect. Until I die I can't abandon them Iove them too much.

Attached: 1544152148141.jpg (235x282, 22K)

Dox people on Jow Forums and take their stuff

Attached: 1-18-images.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Back to leftypol you retard

Would you storm fags fuck off, a race war is never gonna happen. The few Mexicans and blacks that you don't like and fit into the sterotype live in self contained areas and the ones that don't probably act whiter than you

Bug in for the first 6-8 months and wait for shit to die down then head north with gf and regroup with family. Family tis the best option

suburbs not too far from san diego

Like many others I would want to try and secure my closest family that I value (grandparents) and then we'd probably all hunker down the larger family in our largest house (most likely great grandparents home a little bit up north in the mexican ghetto)

The way I think it'd work with the suburbs is most people would be trying to lay low within their homes with whatever food they got, possibly hitting the grocery stores once civil disorder starts kicking in. After that weeks probably go by and people either have already drove off to somewhere else or have started peeking into neighbor's homes with whatever weapons they got. Possibly neighborhoods turning into gang territories and forming up against other areas.

>surrey, BC
Probably try and get to the Sunshine Coast and live off of fishing and hunting for a few months before dying

Become a near mythological figure like the survivalist in Honest Hearts.

best part about this post is knowing you'll never act on it

Live in a major city.
I have no plan because only luck would save me and anyone who lives in a built up area who thinks overwise is insane.