Be at company dinner with gf

>be at company dinner with gf
>playing dumb game, you have a clothes pin and you pin it on someone, then count to 3 and if it's not off them, they have to tell an embarrassing story or do a dance
>they get a waiter to put it on me, good trick ngl
>can't think of an appropriate embarrassing story
>decide to dance
>have been practicing the fortnite default dance
>take fun out and set it on table so I can dance
>waiter doesn't care
>Chad across from me smiles laughs
>Chad's girl gets wide eyed, looks around nervously then pretends to not care while still lowkey eyeing it
>do default dance, everyone claps (this is America)
>pic related, convo with gf during the dinner

Yup it's a blog, and will kms myself soon, but any anons have any stories of people's reactions to guns?

Attached: 1139224608.png (1024x2048, 291K)

user you two are cute together, did you smash after?

Attached: 1512617340630s.jpg (125x119, 2K)

How is this Jow Forums? MODS!

Thanks user, and haha yeah we did, I fingered her while making out, but this time we ran out of time for her to do anything to me, but that's ok, love that girl

I'll admit main goal of this thread was to first give my blogpost, but I super want to hear other people's reactions to guns, which is weapons related.

Not a big one, but one that pissed me off

>Buy myself an AK74, and a bunch of ammo during sandy vagina
>Family finds out about my purchase
>My father and mother are perfectly fine with the purchase. Father in loves guns anyways
>Grandmother finds out, is livid over me having guns
>She tells my mother to try and get her to have me get rid of them
>Grandmother says we shouldn't have guns because CA is always trying to ban them
>Thinks CA will send govt agents to our house, shoot our dog, arrest me and seize our assets
>Also thinks I'm put in a list, and when trouble arises the feds will come after all gun owners
>Says we should avoid trouble, keep our heads down, and just do what we're told to do

I love her and all, and I can sort of forgive her for this due to her growing up under Japanese occupation, but damn, this mentality really ticks me off.

>Thinks CA will send govt agents to our house, shoot our dog
shes one of us

I wish I had a gf I could be a goofy retard with.

I wish I had a gf in general

Attached: 142416768.png (260x414, 167K)

>Taking your gun out in public
>Taking your gun out at the company dinner party
>Leaving your gun unattended to do a dance
>Doing Fortnite dances
>Thinking anyone gives a fuck what your cunt has to say
I can't even sum up how mad this makes me. I hope you get pulled into HR Monday morning and they fire your ass for endangering co-workers. I hope your gf kills herself with your guns since you treat them like toys. I hope your mother slips on a banana peel in the supermarket and breaks her hip. All these horrible things and more, because you're the biggest faggot I've ever seen. Go back to Facebook.

Attached: 1545064072663.png (629x1173, 120K)

Attached: 1541640477264.jpg (576x507, 66K)

Fuck off lefty pol

OP here, eh. I think it's worth it to be retarded in life every now then. Also someone needs a chill pill

post guns loser

Why is this even on Jow Forums, wat?

>Work at Chinese restaurant
>Ask for a weekend off so I can set up my booth at the gunshow for that weekend
>The other employees talk, they all now know I work at a gunshow and own guns
>They ask about gun ownership and the process of getting one whenever I am back at work
>End up guiding a few through the process, one of the chefs is beginning process of getting CCW
>Explain how retarded our gun laws are, due to us being CA fags
>Some begin to care, most don't, they still vote democrat because they think they're good for public schools
>Eventually start convincing them on how our shit gun laws matter, because it protects home invaders
>Argument works only because several of them got burgled, since they target Asians out here
>Also begin convincing them to vote against Democrats, since told them that Democrats support affirmative action too, and that fucks their kids over for being overachieving Asians.

I am doing my part, are you?

Good on ya.

Attached: download (4).jpg (500x500, 38K)

I've started hanging out with a girl, but I'm not sure yet if she's just incredibly socially awkward or actually slightly autistic. I dunno if she hugs me as a greeting just because her mom hugs everybody or if she likes me.

I just don't get it, man.

Attached: We are peaking the awkwardness scale wenever we talk.png (585x585, 488K)

>buy SKS and 1200 rounds of ammo for $350 shipped because leaf
>whole family knows and approves of my being hasguns
>show grampa
>"don't talk about that online user, ISIS might try to recruit you if they find out"
>all my what
>here grampa lets look at the nugget instead
>"It's nice, but our mausers were better"

>>take fun out and set it on table
uhhh.. aren't you like not supposed to ever take it off your persons in public, let alone set it on a fucking table? You god damned retard.

He's right you know...

Attached: 1546886132096.png (492x543, 609K)

>have been practicing the fortnite default dance
>has a gf

Attached: 42FD79F1-BB3A-4EBC-849E-91A0812248D0.jpg (580x353, 26K)

>not sure if potential gf is retarded
Lol

>I fingered her while making out, but this time we ran out of time for her to do anything to me

Are you literally 13yrs old?

Also, putting your gun on the table at a company dinner is autistic as fuck.

If I saw somebody take out a gun and then start Fortnite dancing I would immediately draw and shoot him in self-defense.

>I hope your gf kills herself with your guns
Hey, that's over the line. What about the statistics?!

Yeah why did you take your gun off op?

>Be me
>At scene of motorcycle accident and cop asks for Id because I am witness
>Sees ccw and goes wide eyes
>Asks me if carrying and I say yes and put hand over where gun is under jacket
>Asks for it
>Say ok but it's loaded
>Goes even more wide eyed and says maybe you better hold onto it
>Ok by me

Was my dad's accident, watched him get smacked. Luckily he wasn't dead or dismembered but a little fucked up so my head wasn't in the game at that time hence no arguments from me to the police

OP here
>why did I take gun off
Didn't want it to fall out in middle of dancing, that would be far worse. Admittedly, I could've discretely handed it to gf, but, I thought it'd be interesting to see peoples reactions

>I am autistic asf
I am autistic asf

Am barely a zoomer btw if that helps explain things, youngest one at the company, working IT.

Holy shit, you're a faggot. Jannies, underage ban please.

Your "gf" is also fucking fat and hideous, just like you.

Attached: tenor.gif (470x200, 3.73M)

>be at company dinner with gf
>playing dumb game, you have a clothes pin and you pin it on someone, then count to 3 and if it's not off them, they have to tell an embarrassing story or do a dance
Hahaha holy shit. What is the faggy soul crushing nu-corporate shit? Reminds me why I never go to stuff like this.

>Be me
>Autist who lives innawoods
>Somehow get a girl interested in me
>She comes to my house
>Follows me around everywhere talking to me
>I just kinda ignore her because if I talk to her my spaghetti immediately spills
>I tell her imma go shooting
>"user can I shoot?" :)
>Lol no bitch
>Go shooting
>Look at my phone
>29 messages
>"I thought you liked me but I guess not":(
>Fuck
>I kinda missed her following me around like a puppy
>I turn my vidya on and cry
>At least I can't mess up my relationship with my virtual friends.
>Autism strikes again

>Our mousers were better
Fuck you got me
I hope you're 12, cause this is really sad if you're not.

Attached: 1541303431252.png (600x753, 604K)

You're retarded

its time for yall to be nice

Stop making "autism" the excuse for your idiocy.

>t. virgin faggot

you know what? ive had enough of your bullshit. fuck you nigger i hope you and your fucking family dies in the most terrible way possible. your a piece of shit person you deserve to die FUCK YOU FUCK YOU NIGGER FAGGOT GO EAT NIGGER SHIT EAT SHIT AND DIE MOTHERFUCKER YOU SUCK DICK YOU ARE A COCKSUCKING FAGGOT YOULL BURN IN HELL FOR YOUR SINS FUCK YOU BITCH I HATE YOU NIGGER I HATE YOU YOU FUCKING BITCH IM SO FUCK SICK OF NIGGERS LIKE YOU BEING LITTLE CUNTS FUCK YOU NIGGER EAT DICK YOUR A FUCKING NGIGER BURN IN A FIRE YOU FUCKING BITCH

haha

>mods just let this bullshit continue
I'm not even mad at dumb cunts like you, OP. It's the mods that are to blame.

you mad bro?

Attached: 1325451414880.jpg (299x301, 33K)

>take fun out and set it on table so I can dance

And here I was thinking you couldn't be more of a retarded faggot if you tried when you said you practice the fortnite dance. Holy shit, kill yourself.

Attached: 1548372881329.jpg (640x640, 68K)

>puppy girl wants to go shoot
>lol no bitch

Attached: ec3.png (680x680, 455K)

>t. hideous incel

underage, get out
what are are you? 14?

Y'all are just jealous you can't fortnite dance

Holy shit I remember middle school.

Attached: Hackerman.png (500x500, 80K)

Virgin-fag detected

Attached: 816BED5C-FE44-4CA7-8F58-D2ECA4EE6D16.jpg (720x688, 80K)

Quality post

Attached: 0b1606946b27383d21889ab6a7629b231054455d_hq.jpg (1024x576, 43K)

ty based chink

>do ebin forgtnight dance everyone loves meme amoright topkek lol
>zomg and before you say anything yes its a blog post stfu u stooped boomer k so random am i right lol seep soop suup lol

I got banned for saying nigger and this threads still up

Rip k

Attached: 83AD547F-A1C2-43B5-BF9E-78A80F41A6FA.jpg (168x300, 8K)

my dad was carrying at our local grocery store one time and when we went to pay his belt broke and his glock and holster fell to the ground. Lady next to us screamed thinking he was trying to rob the place and fucked up. Everyone stared at it and he went piece of shit belt picked it up and stuffed it into his waistband as we left with our groceries

What is this gay ass shit?

>belt broke
I can't even imagine this happening, my belt is 5+ years old and it's going to be another 5-10 before it's anywhere near breaking. Surely that's plenty of time to buy a new one?

Attached: 1541333173429.jpg (655x527, 51K)

You could probably recover that if she really sent that many messages.

That's a very dad way to handle it
Belts never break when you expect them too. They're one of those things that you use so often you stop paying attention too.

Fuck off retard

>treat them like toys
Just stop, he was more responsible than the dancing FBI guy, and sounds like more fun too.

>implying there's anything wrong with not talking to dumb whore roasties
stay mad cuck

wew lad

Another good reason to carry IWB.

What does this have to do with Jow Forums?

Fresh pasta

My fucking sides

Attached: 1506954088148.jpg (720x637, 84K)

Dude go get a blowjob

>incel
hi r*ddit

This, you prolly still have a chance, just explain the whole situation and be honest lol.

I think the really important question here is: OP, why are you worried your CC would fall out? Aren't you using a well made holster, that actually retains your firearm? Or are you using one of those $15 Galco piece of shit holsters?

>$15 Galco piece of shit holsters?
>implying it's not Uncle Mike's

This. Fortnige idgor fucking kids I have seen no adult show interest in it except in a tounge in chrek manner, let alone do the default dances for it in public. Learn how to lie more convincingly OP.

Attached: IMG_0401.jpg (1024x756, 60K)

*Fortnite is for

>have been practicing the default fortnite dance
Why though

This. I'm an actual fag but don't flaunt it and the amount of dumb whores with zero personality that engage with me is astounding.

I had a cheap walmart belt that I used for my battle belt and over my overalls.
I went to tighten it last weekend but grabbed the wrong end and the shit potmetal buckle snapped in half.
I have an old leather and brass one that I trust with my life (climbing).