Which country has the best special forces?

which country has the best special forces?
Someone told me it was israel, but I doubt that

Attached: 7418659.jpg (768x1110, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longest_recorded_sniper_kills
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_assassinations
youtu.be/H7Quhnm-Z8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do you define best?

UK, SAS.

Attached: BRITISH_SAS_ARMED_FORCES_POSTER.jpg (450x350, 63K)

That's a great question. I'd define best as achievements and budget

The US Navy SEALs are the best at writing books snd grttingb movie deals.

Vatican
Not even saying that in jest

Scotland"highlanders"

Poland
>literally have To get shot to pass training
Also not a commie but North Korea has some pretty damn good SF

Shroud

Based Poland
who

No matter your opinion on the IDF, Israeli SF has done some crazy shit.

Attached: Israeli female guard patrols the Nagrev, Uzi at the ready. 1956..jpg (400x600, 51K)

Attached: image.jpg (413x633, 101K)

Canada. Because you haven't even heard of them.

Top sniper in the world is from our Tier 0 super spooky secret squirrel guys.

>Modern day Knights Templar with unlimited funding and can oper8 anywhere with impunity
This

Attached: C8DD7814-3405-48AA-9B2D-0153E3DCFC0E.jpg (398x600, 26K)

Was he the white death guy? I thought he was Swedish

They lose points for having to wear that faggy uniform DaVinci designed out of spite.

Crazy immoral maybe.

Beth ati!!!!!!! Shalom y'all

Simo Häyhä was Finnish, not Swedish

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longest_recorded_sniper_kills

It must really blast American asses that there is a Canadian out there who could kill them from three and a half kilometers away.

what have they done thats impressive?

cliche but DEVGRU

Attached: DEVGRU-Red-Squadron.jpg (600x600, 95K)

Use extreme tribalism to control financial states and politics around the globe

are you shitting on the based swiss guard uniforms?

Attached: swizzyguard.jpg (275x183, 24K)

Honestly SAS, no more questions

>blast American asses
Skill is skill, there's no shame in respecting someone regardless of country of origin as long as they've earned it.

>Based
>Look like massive faggots.

Attached: colonial_pepe.png (953x780, 209K)

In which case, considering our current shoestring defence budget, I'd put forward the SAS. Their achievements in North Africa in WW2 alongside the LRDG. Later actions in Northern Ireland, and Operation Flavius (while controversial), showed their skill in taking the fight to a nails terrorist insurgency. Cocked up Op Nimrod though, but did get most hostages out alive. Likewise getting captured in Iraq, and Bravo Two Zero in Gulf War one did look bad. They're also the model on which a number of SF are based upon.

you're just jelly of all their kit

Attached: 582a44fb02653565dad7547e46450346--swiss-guard-the-vatican.jpg (736x550, 74K)

What happened in Op Nimrod? I assume this could just be googled, but I'd like your opinion on it as well

Russia, Alpha Group, VDV

For the sake of argument

Attached: image.jpg (559x479, 88K)

Their armoury is wonderful

Spetsnaz!!!!!!!!!!! Or how about DELTA, snake eaters!!!!!

Am I seeing anything manufactured in the last 70 years?

>NK
What have they done? Isn't their military just hand-me-downs and soviet era?

Let us not forget Mexico’s special forces have been in every major conflict since the 60s
>Vietnam, Panama, Guatemala, Jaimaica, Desert Storm, Fallujah, Afghanistan, Syria, The Yellow Vests Riots in France and Ethiopia, etc

Check out their special forces. I hate Kim Fatty III with all my heart but his elites are based asl

Nimrod was a hostage rescue operation after terrorists stormed the Iranian embassy in London in 1980. The SAS were brought in to break a 4 day siege.
They'd been on readiness for a couple of days and as I recall and had an immediate action plan in place. The killing of one hostage brought an end to negotiations. So they were deployed.
During the assault, the one abseiling team managed to get tangled in his ropes and another manged to kick a window trying to free him, giving away their presence. As I recall either the explosives that got them into the building or one of the stun grenades caused some of the buildings interior to catch fire and burn the stranded man still tangled in the ropes. Not a massive cock up but could have gone better.
It was, however, the first time that the SAS had been deployed with public knowledge on the mainland, and is what a lot of their reputation here in the UK stems from. Most members of the public of a certain age will think of Nimrod if you mention SAS.

Tfw this looks a 2nd commando regiment TAG E rotation.

French Foreign Legion man, do you get deployed a lot?

Oh yeah, I saw a documentary on that before. Regardless of the causalities, very impressive work

assassinted iranian and european scientists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_assassinations
why are the allowed to get away with this? This is just the list the public knows of

ZOG man,

Yeah SAS made light work of that after the Nimitz blew it, hangar bay 3 alpha strike team, wasn't our finest hour

those guys fucking die alot

>have to be shot to join Polish sf
Source?

youtu.be/H7Quhnm-Z8A

They talk about it in this vid

probably because they have more combat expeirence than any other special forces besides maybe other US units. i mean just the past 17 years alone have been nonstop operations. part of the reason they are so good is because they have way more recent experience

B-2 bombers

>knights templar
>vatican
thats gonna be a yikes from me dawg

What?

No they don't. Also that's not a source, it's someone reading information from wikipedia.

they dont know user....

American christfag larpers do tend to be a bit on the ignorant side.

Idf wears dipers. They are hooked nosed cowards

Wouldn’t delta fair better than DEVGRU?

Coolest looking guns

Honestly diapers are probably useful in combat, do have to expose yourself to shit.

Israel is the best at clandestine operations, hands down. Russia and the US might be better at more 'normal' operations.

I'm so glad that the TV series on Channel 4, SAS: Who Dares Wins has shown that women are WAY better for the role than men.
4 episodes in, 5 women, 4 men. What does that tell you? We should trying to recruit as many women as possible, the men can stay home and they're not physically fit for combat.

What does Clandenstine mean?
I’m going to kick your ass

Shows you that the show is fake as shit. It's obviously not a realistic representation of the actual training.

SEALs and SAS

It means they don't want people to know they're doing it, undercover, behind enemy lines, illegal.

Well then, why're the women outdoing the men so well? The men were even struggling to do a route march, with bergens.

Attached: B16ABB8E-8959-4E2C-A053-54484FFAE61A.jpg (396x263, 15K)

Did you just relate Christ to faggotry?

Attached: D632F061-116D-4DB9-84E1-D5794FF12431.gif (300x240, 1.84M)

What discord are you from?

Russia hands down

Attached: JuS5-QIthLk.jpg (1280x853, 537K)

Go and watch the show, you'll see. It shows that women are actually the better choice.
I guess no men should apply for military roles anymore, and let the fucking system fail, when they believe the shitty TV propaganda.
I'm SO SICK OF DEFENDING THIS CRAP, physically, mentally and spiritually.

For skill, I'd say Israel or the UK. The US has a special spot for the sheer depth of resources to furnish their special forces with though imo

SASR in Australia is even more brutal

Are you this willfully ignorant or are you promoting an agenda?
You know the Ranger Battalion literally gave women multiple free passes and leeways to even get a couple women to pass the training period in which they failed TWICE? Stop being a metaphorical cow and face the facts.

Attached: 0AB40648-4731-4E66-9A6C-CA3E9F789FD5.gif (300x127, 267K)

Then be smart and don’t defend propaganda, retard.

Depends on what for. If it's assassinations, kidnapping, or breaking into a restricted area I'm going Israel all the way. Track record shows it.

Attached: uzi-cover1.jpg (416x231, 29K)

see .
Just let them. let them staff them with nothing but women, and watch what happens when the next global crisis erupts when oil runs dry, or land starts to flood from rising sea levels.
I want to see if they're so happy that their propaganda put so many men of serving.
I want to see is crumble. Let's accept this propaganda as fact, they so badly want it to be.

The more of these type of shows they push, the more it will change the facts in the general publics mind. Sure, it mightn't change the actual fact, but public opinion is a powerful tool.

No, I’m pretty sure they just showed it, and it’s French GIGN that has a ritual, where a new member gets shot in their vest by a senior member with a Manurhin revolver.
Polish SF don’t have any such tradition AFAIK.
There is a short moment where soldiers of Polish SF are lined up next to paper silhouettes and trainees are shooting in the direction of thair colleagues. It’s extreme, yes, but it’s about NOT shooting your guys.

I think you got it mixed up user.
PS these vids are silly, there is no real comparison of capabilities, just a bit of exotic and contrarian crap at bottom of list, and the big three on top (SAS, CAG, SEAL) and other variations of this retarded formula.
These units are „special” because they serve very select and demanding purposes, they do stuff that requires a lot of training, but they are not supermen.
Just very qualified, dedicated individuals with unique tasking.

For years it was 22 SAS.

Generally speaking, they dominated a lot of things that people associate with SF operations. The advanced demolitions course was the best in the world, bar none. The standard at ILLRP improved drastically after UK instructors and OCs were imported, most of whom came from 22 SAS. HAHO/HALO work was pioneered alongside RAF PJIs and the close working relationship here was not replicated elsewhere, with other nations preferring to compartmentalise this capability. CRW was leagues ahead of anything offered by any other nation state. The best at CT, the best at training friendly forces in the form of BATTs and so on. They were even very capable in the water, with more than a few passing the SBS combat swimmer course.

All of that said, the fact is that the Americans have in recent years had more men doing this sort of thing. It doesn't make them better, or worse, at it as individuals but there's a lot to be said when you have tens of thousands of guys with top end capabilities that you can assign anywhere you like. 22 is a dwarf in comparison and may produce and select the best individuals, but they're spread thin and it doesn't look like something that's to be remedied.

Russia has a completely different approach to this sort of thing and should stay out of such discussions

>don't want people to know they're doing it
Literally everything israel does - sorry I meant, "USS Liberty was an accident America"

I know, most people think literal fiction represents reality.
Accelerationist? Nah, I’m not content with slavery. Revolt against the modern world.

*murders your invading armies for centuries
heh nothing personnel knave

go ahead wear diapers while operatin' i bet you dont even ruck with backpack

I'm so sick of this stuff getting pushed, even in so-called "reality TV", staffed by former operators (Ant Middleton is former SBS, for goodness sake), and yet they clearly doctor it, so that there are more women than men.
Despite the women having majorly fucked up in earlier series, like the one of the "strong women", got BTFO in about 2 seconds versus one of the weaker male "recruits" who's now left the show. And yet they keep her?
It just makes it look like any women can casually do the SAS selection, and either be on par, or best men.
It's just so fucking damaging to the zeitgeist, and as you know, the general public don't care what studies say. They care what their favorite reality TV show says.

I know it’s all retarded.

wait, is this an actual selection or some sort of game show thing?

It's a reality TV series, run and designed by four former special forces chaps. The lead one being Ant Middleton, former SBS. It is supposed to mimic the SAS selection, sort of, at at the moment, they've somehow got more women than men at 4 episodes in.
In previous series it was men only, but with women being allowed in all combat roles from 2019+, they also allowed them into the show.

so do the people who "pass" the show go on to join the SAS?
What's the point of doing it twice then?

Attached: 1507282711382.jpg (540x581, 52K)

I don't know, but I don't it, seeing as you're not meant to know active personnels identity.

>*doubt it

Literally got btfo for not having a loissense for those guns by Ireland.

It means shooting unarmed people in front of their families and get away with it.

Attached: EKO_Cobra1.jpg (1174x1774, 564K)

No they don't, they just get the publicity, or the personal sense of accomplishment.

There was another similar program on the BBC called special forces ultimate hell week, where it would be a different SF training regimen each week. As I recall they the instructors were from UK, US, AUS, France, Israel and the Philippines.
The woman who won it, Dr Clare Miller, went back to being a Dr. She does a bit of motivational speaking off the back of it but not much else

/thread
Granted, the SASR wouldn't be far off, if not equal.

Attached: special forces.png (1306x5702, 241K)

Attached: kek.png (751x206, 69K)

I thought selection was confidential when it came to training. Also, if these dudes are vets, how can they peddle a bunch of women in selection with a straight face?

also fair to sayDelta for same reasons, persoanlly feel DEVGRU is better for reasons below
>delta dropped ball on bin laden in 2001 being within walkie talkie distance while DEVGRU finished him over a decade later
>DEVGRU has far more aquatic training

How so?