Why is it impossible for Navy SEAL's to stop writing books?

Why is it impossible for Navy SEAL's to stop writing books?

Attached: 410Yssj-bDL._SL500_.jpg (500x500, 23K)

>Why is it impossible for Navy SEAL's to stop writing books?

because morons buy them so they can learn made up crap and use it to larp as uber special seals at kmart. This shit started with the bravo two zero shit and should die.

SEALs are egotistical sociopaths

Because they want to make money.
Who cares. Let them write books.
There are better things to worry about.

because they get told that they are basically batman.

I'm sorry, but this has to stop.

Attached: Yes.png (1052x593, 168K)

so how do i shoot like a seal?

make sure to hold your m4 canted by about 45 degrees, shoot using your canted irons even tho you have a $200 eotech and make sure to mag flip each empty mag while yelling "RELOADING" as loud as possible

I know it’s against the whole SOF quiet professional ethos but with culture these days I welcome any book that’s telling people to shut up, nut up, and get shit done.
Maybe some of these dudes are press queens but at least they’re contributing to our culture in a way that opposes what universities are currently doing.

That's easy, just have people stop buying them. I think you're in the wrong place to enact any kind of change because nobody on k is dumb enough to have bought navy seal books.
>full disclosure
I own one navy seal inherited from my grandfather. It's pretty illuminating.
>Be athletic
>join navy
>wind up in udt and then seals
>be kind of a fuckwad
>be in a couple firefights but do jack shit
>go home.

Attached: 9780553756753.jpg (344x554, 41K)

>SEALs are egotistical sociopaths
most of them seem to be.
Anyone remember chris kyle?

would you retards not write a book if you could sell it and make a couple extra thousand dollars a month with it?

Attached: 12e8835cbf86e3aecef9a09ebfa91a64f07f0ba9.jpg (1920x1080, 272K)

Our country worships at the altar of Moloch

> 200$
>Eotech

Attached: I-dont-believe-you.gif (320x240, 1.83M)

>death by willingly giving a gun to a schizophrenic
What a weird way to commit suicide.

let's make up fictional SEAL books, I'll start

>'Unburrying the Hatchet'
>by Chief Bromden
>an unlikely tale of a drunk apache who left the reservation behind and became a Navy Seal graduating top of his class (with 500 confirmed kills)
>"Chief Bromden is a SEAL, I looked it up" - Don Shipley
>"I'm only fat because I earned it" - Larry Wickers
>"He reminds me of my husband, and that's a good thing" - Chris Kyle's wife
>"Chief Bromden is a SAVAGE, I listen to the audiobook to get motivated the next day after drinking too much"

Easy income
Look at all these jelous fags

agreed

Attached: 51-MKCdx5XL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 38K)

>That subtitle
That is some hardcore nigger pandering if I ever did see it.

>From the Throne of Africa
Our very own Black Panther.

I wonder that too. In my unit we couldn't keep a journal and all film had to be processed on base so the pics could be censored. This was before the interwierd so today it might be impossible to do that. No talking to reporters (any press) either. When something cool happened we would often say 'that's another chapter' , everybody got it because we were reminded about no writing so often. This was early to mid eighties in Central America and the things done there need to be kept from the general public......and then the Col. North shitstorm hit.....BTW what ever happened to Fawn Hall?

Because being a SEAL pays like shit, and most of them wash out after a few years in the service, body and mind broken.
Unless they've got a back-up livelihood, they are reduced to whoring themselves out like this.

That book is legit great info, Chris's YouTube channel is awesome and his front sight focus videos would improve probably 90% of Jow Forums pistol shooters.

Attached: Weaponized Trex.gif (292x222, 1.65M)

This
Dieing for Israel is seen as the greatest achievement an American can obtain in his life

the only people reading them are boomers and larping retards

because the public watched too many movies and forget that they are humans just like everyone else

>45 romance
>2 erotica and sexuality