They are coming for your guns. Are you prepared?

bitchute.com/video/20Azz9N4wjlq/

Attached: First American Killed by Gun Grabbing Tyrants.jpg (1427x2342, 780K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/y5n4Yjpsa4mq/
redbrick.dcu.ie/~emperor/MK/mkv1ch03.html
youtu.be/uW3a1bw5XlE
courts.oregon.gov/forms/Documents/ERPOPacket.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Marco Rubio endorses gun confiscation without crime.jpg (1440x1612, 725K)

What counts as a red flag? I respect police officers but man I fucking hate the police
>Anarcho-Capitalist Revolution when?

SHALL

NOT

Attached: Rolling Stone wants to repeal 2A.jpg (749x1018, 141K)

>mfw American Revolution 2: Electric Boogaloo is about to begin

Attached: 1519492258101.jpg (800x850, 25K)

Attached: Celebrities Push Gun Control Surrouned by armed guards.jpg (842x960, 113K)

BE

>what is a red flag
nice try nazi

Attached: assault weapons ban law 2019.png (617x661, 91K)

you had one job motherfucker

Attached: 1356582882754.jpg (677x559, 49K)

Attached: assault musket.jpg (864x720, 156K)

>Point gun at the police
>Get shot

Wow.

INFRINGED

Attached: 1542502371472.png (668x500, 293K)

salute this man, they literally had to take it from his cold dead hands
o7

dangit bobby

Attached: hank hill face palm.jpg (500x492, 26K)

COLD

Attached: 1544235761130.jpg (791x648, 70K)

(((Constitutional Law Professor)))
(((Cohen)))

The man shot in Maryland made the mistake by letting the officers get close to him so they were able to wrestle with him. Pity Maryland is full of pussies, those two cops should be killed.

DEAD

I'd have killed those cops if they tried that shit with me.

HANDS

Attached: lqI3PPt.jpg (500x670, 33K)

now that ive got you all riled up
take a gander at this video
and get even more riled up
bitchute.com/video/y5n4Yjpsa4mq/

Attached: 1539645072071.gif (720x402, 1.8M)

i swear, i'd run as a democrat one day and bullshit my way to office of president. once there i'd get rid of so many gun laws and wait to be killed.
>lifts import bans
>fuck hugh
>etc

Attached: Diane Feinstein.jpg (620x637, 321K)

remember this faggot who talked about nuking americans who dont turn in guns?

Attached: Eric Swallows Shekels.jpg (480x360, 15K)

This.

We need to rise up and start our own little yellow vests riot but this time with our guns

"... a state authority is entitled to demand respect and protection only when it meets the interests of a people, or at least does not harm them. There can be no such thing as state authority as an end in itself, for, if there were, every tyranny in this world would be unassailable and sacred. If, by the instrument of governmental power, a nationality is led toward its destruction, then rebellion is not only the right of every member of such a people - it is his duty. "
>"In general it should not be forgotten that the highest aim of human existence is not the preservation of a state, let alone a government, but the preservation of the species. And if the species itself is in danger of being oppressed or utterly eliminated, the question of legality is reduced to a subordinate role. Then, even if the methods of the ruling power are alleged to be legal a thousand times over, nonetheless the oppressed people's instinct of self-preservation remains the loftiest justification of their struggle with every weapon. "

Attached: D20999920E694F2D941F1A7FBE9B8960.jpg (854x874, 113K)

>what is a red flag
Disagreeing with the politics of the local judge or having anyone in the local sherrifs office or police force that doesn't like you

NRA Boomers support this

>David S. Cohen
Is it even a meme at this point?

no they unironically want us all dead

Attached: we can replace them.jpg (857x1024, 89K)

Attached: anti white - jewish propaganda comic.png (610x880, 691K)

God this needs to fucking stop

Attached: yes diversity is about getting rid of white people.png (1468x1000, 1.22M)

Attached: anti white family propaganda 1.png (576x709, 681K)

Attached: save 500k not having kids white people.jpg (1242x1341, 306K)

Attached: the guardian anti white propaganda.jpg (1013x537, 159K)

Sauce?

Mein Kampf

Source on that statement?

"Let me play you the flute of my people"

Never forget Gary Willis

Hehe, lost them in le boating accident! Le doggo! XD

Attached: 1547675847638.jpg (1113x1000, 169K)

Attached: D553FAA7-A8EB-497B-BBEB-179128EAD078.png (1136x640, 1.42M)

here

Attached: give guns or we nuke you.jpg (554x640, 65K)

richard dawkins

Holy fuck man

Attached: attractive children not making it to the border.png (736x703, 415K)

Mother fuckers

They won’t stop with “assault rifles” once it’s proven what basic hunting rifles and even milsurp is capable of

>Jow Forums slowly coming to grips with what's coming
Better late than never?

Attached: 1547616093740.png (1024x552, 400K)

His name was Gary Willis

every election is one step closer to the end

Attached: Trump bans bump stocks.jpg (1334x551, 248K)

checked

Attached: swastika sharingan.jpg (425x339, 16K)

What's coming is what our grandfathers and fathers been telling us for years, they are going to come for our guns, and they are going to be willing to kill us over it.

UNLESS YOU'RE MENTALLY ILL, THEN IT'S RATIONAL TO NOT ALLOW YOU TO HAVE FIREARMS

Attached: 1506902940221.png (444x440, 117K)

Soon

Attached: IMG_2118.jpg (1024x576, 99K)

Fuck off leftypol

WTF I like Hitler now.

It doesn't fucking say that in mein kampf dumbass

Good

Attached: 1548039147860.jpg (1440x1005, 151K)

It does say this though

Attached: mein kampf chp 11 -1 Prototype of Evil.png (834x229, 56K)

you shall not escape the long eyes of the law

Attached: bahaha.jpg (353x305, 38K)

Yes it absolutely does

Pretty close. Unless this is a fake translation put up by media kikes, which is a distinct possibility.

redbrick.dcu.ie/~emperor/MK/mkv1ch03.html

>desire to obtain print copy of Mein Kampf intensifies

Our grandfathers and fathers are fucked cucks wtf are you talking about forget those geezers they FAILED

So into the trash it goes

>>desire to obtain print copy of Mein Kampf intensifies
No it doesn't, stormfag

oh cmon user, you dont have to worship hitler to know he was right all along.

Attached: mein kampf chp 11 - press.png (849x423, 144K)

good thinking
provide your input instead of standing in the way of a federal law, which opens the door for wanking state shit

if you really want to be a bro.....
wait for a full joint session of congrass/ the house to happen. and have some "ourguy" at at a minute-man silo plant one right up their asses.
the state convention would probably have to happen to keep the wheels a turning. but it would help flush the system clean.

>Hitler writing about tyrants destroying a people and the people having a natural duty to resist
>Hitler becomes a tyrant and later plans to burn all of Germany to the ground as damage control for losing WW2
what did he mean by this?

That's what I want to understand. More and more I think Hitler's complete failure to live up to his own stated ideals was the greatest gift ever to the international Jew.

Nah

You sound dumber and dumber with each post

Blame it on cucked wehrmacht generals too stuck up their own enriched asses to get with the program

He wanted to save us from clownworld

Titan II crews received their targets in code and never knew what they were so they wouldn't feel any attachment if they had to push the button. It's probably a good thing that ICBM crews don't control what they're aimed at.

you should swallow your pride and read it

Attached: mein kampf chp 11 -2 The Parasite.png (839x367, 99K)

His worst mistake was killing ordinary Jews that people could sympathize with while letting the architects of cultural subversion escape to America.

Yea, that's not going to work

almost like another one of little tricks huh?

"hey, lets get these goyim to kill thousands(millions) of themselves. fighting each other."
"but we'll say our chosen(master race) were the really genocided ones."
Yeah, that's right it's a holocaust." "A holocaust, of goyim. right!"
"hahaha, yeah, but we'll tell them they should feel bad for us." "and never let them forget it."

Nah

They don't need to plan it, just exploit it. I'm glad "the goyim know", but we have to tread extremely carefully. People who shoot up synagogues are doing the kikes a favor.

pure coincidence.
right?

youtu.be/uW3a1bw5XlE

Holy shit it's nothing

o7o7o7

In Maryland? Random person going "I think he has guns and that scares me".

The guy in the OP pic was tattled on by his aunt. Not even an immediate family member. For a vague reason that basically boiled down to "I don't like him for no specific reason".

Heh, jokes on them. I dont own any guns

Attached: 1542553836251.jpg (579x960, 130K)

At least he died well. The 500+ in Florida didn't. They rolled over and took it.

The 2nd, 4th, and 4th are being gang raped and their heads bashed in by shovels while we watch and do nothing. No rallies. No speeches. No legal cases. Nothing.

What do you to do to dispute this and have your guns returned? Why do I suspect you have to spend thousands of dollars in legal and medical fees to prove you are of sound mind to dispute what amounts to someone random point at you and saying "I don't like him."

>we think this person might try to kill themselves, better shoot him to make sure he doesn't because that would be bad
dog bless

You get a day in court later on, and you plead your case, and they decide whether or not to return your 2nd amendment rights and/or private property to you after the fact. It's Orwellian. We dare not let it slide, but it looks like that is exactly what is happening.

Normal ERPO, you get a hearing in front of a judge where a spouse, family member, or roommate provides court admissible evidence showing why you are a risk to yourself or others, and you do the same. Judge dismisses the ERPO or police shove your guns in a locker for 1 year. You get one additional hearing to contest the first ruling within a certain period of time.

Ex-parte, i.e. emergency, your accuser has a hearing without you even being aware, the police knock on your door, and 2-4 weeks later, depending on the state, the process above occurs.

Sample: courts.oregon.gov/forms/Documents/ERPOPacket.pdf

Found the kikes.

Attached: 1832BB55-A104-4D00-A6C2-47AE9332ECB7.jpg (1114x2047, 153K)

Because you’re a kike

Shoot the gun grabbers first, due process second

>>Anarcho-Capitalist Revolution when?

never because that's a childish concept

How do they know what, if any, guns you actually have?