Safes

What kinda safes are you guys running?

I'm considering getting pic related off craigslist for $900. What kinda safe would you choose if you had to store a dozen plus long guns and half a dozen handguns?

Attached: 00x0x_cRemLmRLGnk_1200x900.jpg (675x900, 95K)

If I owned that many guns I could easily afford a new safe delivered to my house by some professionals.

I dont. My guns in a safe are useless. My glock is on my desk when I am at my desk, its between my mattress and wall when im sleeping. My USP is under my desk in its container. My rifle sits in my hall closet. Why would I keep them in a spot that cant be accessed in a reasonable time frame? Theyre meant to protect me and my family from Dindus and Gibs. They cant do that in a safe.

Liberty Colonial 50 and it's almost too small already. Go way way bigger than you feel you need.

Just a basic Stack On cabinet. The average teenage dindu or tweaker who's going to break into your house while you're out won't be carrying an angle grinder with him.

>What kinda safes are you guys running?
The one that is bolted to the floor. If your safe isn't bolted to the floor it's worthless and you're a brainlet.

Attached: coffee.png (300x250, 25K)

Unless you're pic related or only ever plan to have a couple of guns, that's retarded.

Attached: robo.jpg (720x478, 60K)

You dont have multiple rooms in your house? Have a firearm hidden in each room. Dindus and Gibs can strike at any moment.

looks like an absolute unit. How are you going to move it tho op?

This bad boy when I start building my house.

Whoops forgot pic

Attached: BigYellow.jpg (1080x2220, 734K)

Attached: image.jpg (960x720, 173K)

That’s a good question. I have a flatbed trailer big enough to haul it, and an excavator at home that could unload it. But as far as loading it onto the trailer? I have no idea. Even 6 guys wouldn’t be adequate enough to lift that up I feel like. Hopefully the guy has a tractor or something to assist

What kind of horrifying ghetto do you live in?

You can have a safe with 80% of your collection in it, and still have guns attached around the house if you really feel the need. A safe is a good idea no matter what

They will use your tools that you have .They don't need to bring any .

Doesnt matter where you live. You can live on the moon and a dindu would get there through some government program to get minorities on the moon and then hed proceed to rob you.

Kek
Now that’s some next level paranoia

What ever you say bud. Better to be prepared. Are you a prepper?

Are you scrooge mcduck?

Attached: vipersoundtracks.png (1200x1200, 1.43M)

>t. people who own less than five guns.

No one implied they would put their entire collection, including their defensive firearms, inside the safe, and you're an idiot for thinking that's what they meant.

That's an interesting point. Not the user you were replying to, but I'll have to do some thinking on that.

>I DONT.
You're gonna come home one day after running out for a succulent Chinese meal and someones going to be pointing one of your guns at you. You're going to feel foolish.

I got the Colonial 30 because I only had 9 guns. Big mistake. Now I've got 20 guns and wanting for more room.