Hey guys did you see the latest ian video?

hey guys did you see the latest ian video?

Attached: forgottenweapons.jpg (299x299, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=woOQ6cmxKIY
un.org/en/genocideprevention/genocide.html
reuters.com/article/ozatp-safrica-racism-20100330-idAFJOE62T0IM20100330
reddit.com/r/liberalgunowners/
ideasanddata.wordpress.com/2018/04/24/the-jewish-question-an-empirical-examiniation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i don't watch communist anti-white faggots so no

You mean the one that didn't go up today? Yes, I saw it.

>watching a cucked commie nigger lover
yeah no thanks bro.

Attached: 8AybaBf.png (392x369, 130K)

Wait, what? Is this because of his stance on South African whites?

Attached: 1547854468083.jpg (655x662, 93K)

of course, he called a total of 68,000 white murders since 1991. "A bunch of crap, spouted by racists, my rich white south African friends who live in luxury gated communities say everything is just fine"

Attached: south-africa-genocide1.jpg (640x220, 73K)

>communist
If that were true, he'd be doing this shit for free
>anti-white
I guess being skeptical about the gas chambers and ovens makes one an anti-Semite then, huh

Someone give me objective sources to look into this issue.
Y'all tricked me on other shit before.

Attached: 1547892837132.jpg (480x403, 19K)

Ian called out some mistaken people who are under the delusion that there is some sort of white genocide going on in South Africa. As you would expect, racist shitheels were not happy.

Check is video on South African weapons, won't do your homework for you, but you'll find a comment where guy remarks about having fun in white-genocide land. If anything Karl being a satancuck and the whole "Make America Terrible Again", supporter of laws to make firearms ownership more restrictive and the rumors of the John Brown Gun Club shit (and the amount of hate he gives all things german), kind of leads you to believe he's not /ourguy/. He's a l*ddit cuck who has voiced is displeasure of those that support Rhodesia.
Fuck off.

he posted this on plebbit

Attached: nsEK3F7.png (1152x540, 621K)

ahhh sorry to hear tyrone sent you to the cuckshed again ian, maybe he will be gone by morning huh?

No, I mean the genocide itself. I've heard posts here and there - now I want to commit to the research like I did with the Jewish plot in Syria.

>such a delusional nigger lover he refuses to accept reality because he's a paypig for some cuck that parrots wrong information and wikipedia articles
lmao

Attached: 1509585241919.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

yeah did he delete his video today or what?

And the blacks murdered with them were just collateral?

It's just no-gunners thinking their race narrative is any more convincing than their counterparts'

>because whites have a known history of lying,usury and fraud

Attached: Dww2Sc4Z.jpg (512x512, 41K)

I suspect it's just another wave of Youtube shittiness impacting uploads. I've seen other content creators mention uploading issues.

yeah YT has been fucky lately.

No. I primarily watch MAC, SmallArmsSolutions, and occasionally Paul Harrell.

youtube.com/watch?v=woOQ6cmxKIY
The Suidlanders would be a good start.

>it isn't genocide because some blags died too even tho white deaths out numbered them 5-1

YT has been fucky since Google bought it.

Where are the papers and articles?
I thought there would be evidence archive for this shit, considering how vocal everyone is.
Don't tell me all I get are YT videos and Jow Forums infographics.

There's a fairly high death rate among white farmers in South Africa, but that's because there's a fairly high death rate among farmers of *all* races in South Africa.

What race doesn't have that history?

Then blacks' over-representation in abortions is black genocide. See, I thought you would sooner want victim mentality eliminated before attempting to validate your own

not YT, just a mistake on Ian's part

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-27 at 10.49.18 PM.png (1544x172, 43K)

Ay, I'm still waiting. The Syria niggas were way better than this.
Do you want to convince people of white genocide in SA or not?

What if I want to continue blaming Youtube because it's more fun?

>inb4 Ian goes to south africa again and gets gangraped by some machete wielding "youths"
>he then reviews aids medications instead of guns

Attached: 280px-(A)_Rape_rates_per_100000_population_2010-2012,_world.jpg (280x128, 11K)

>tfw Ian hasn't replied to my email

Attached: 1543033524807.jpg (720x545, 22K)

Abortions are anti-black statistically. It's not genocide since their population isn't dropping.

>moving the goal post
also
>nigger abortions are often self chosen so basically suicide, you can't genocide the willing

Well, this is all you're going to get for now, because I'm about to go to sleep. What papers and articles do you want? And from where? The whole South Africa predicament doesn't exactly portray multi-culturalism and Globalism in a positive light. Depending on what you want and where you'll look, it would be like trying to find a university in the USSR that criticized Joseph Stalin while he was still alive and Communism.

samefag spotted.

Stop making these shit posts you absolute retard.

Attached: 1474075526656.png (635x457, 258K)

It's bullshit. Statistics regarding white murders in South Africa are far less clear-cut than the people spouting them would like you to believe. There are a lot of really out there deductions and logical jumps you need to make in order to arrive at that conclusion, so you'll only really do it if you're *seeking* that conclusion.

That isn't to say some of the rhetoric is not deeply troubling, and there is a risk of South Africa becoming Zimbabwe II if the whites decide to leave. The claim that there is an active genocide occurring is bullshit.

Who are the ones murdering the farmers though?

Anything that doesn't reek of Jow Forums or the alt-kike. No offense, but I went on a roller coaster of Hitler Youth-level nonsense when I first discovered Jow Forums, so I'm a little skeptical every time such generalizations are made. There are enough genocidal Jewish conspiracies in the world - who would just buy into every hint of one?

>MUH glabalist conspircay

Let me guess, you can't really give us any evidence of this globalist conspiracy either.

Yes, so what?

that's a really bizarre and roundabout way of saying you have no evidence user.

Some black rabbi with a ceremonial circumcision blade - who the fuck knows

criminals and/or other farmers I would imagine

i didn't make the thread, you inrange cum guzzler

hahahha ur a same fag gtfo op hahaha

in all honesty, the murder of white south africans is more or less a symptom of the problem of murder in SA. it has the fifth highest murder rate in the world, and literally it goes to all levels of society. blacks are just as targeted as whites.

granted the rhetoric around "land confiscation without reparation" towards whites is pretty common among the ANC and EFF political parties and is very racist and a horrible idea. but again, land and property confiscation is threatened against a lot of groups by the ANC and EFF. the South African Indian, Zulu, and Khoisan are constantly subjugated or threatened with persecution by the Bantu-controlled political parties of the modern South Africa, and many have began to side with White Afrikaners against the oppression dolled out by the government.

Attached: 1539224056258.jpg (512x352, 41K)

>white people being murdered in mass isn't genocide

un.org/en/genocideprevention/genocide.html
Article II

In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

>Killing members of the group;
>Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
>Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
>Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
>Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

>"yum yum ian cum, pls karl satanically plug my asshole up"

Let's see some evidence that 1) white South Africans are being killed en masse, and that 2) they are being killed because they are white.

I'll wait.

>If that were true, he'd be doing this shit for free
Communists are well known for doing literally anything they can to get money to fund their revolution. Exhibit A being young bankrobber Joe the Steel Man

hey guys ian here

you missed the really big caveat to genocide:

>organized
>specific intent to destroy

A high murder rate of a particular group in a nation renowned for a high murder rate is not enough to prove that a genocide is occurring. It is evidence that the nation is a shithole. You need to present evidence that there is a systemic, organized effort to remove whites from South African society. "Kill the Boer" chants are an early warning sign, but not enough to prove shit.

You would also need to prove that whites are being killed at a higher rate in comparison to the rest of the South African population.

so where do you go to find bulls for your wife?

"Hi i'm ian of forgotten weapons, along with James Yeager of tactical response"

>"today we are both at the wonderful studios, of BLACKED.com"
>" we will be reviewing some black "guns", including classic models like the daquan-203, the tyrone-15, and straight from century arms via their india casting department we have the pajeet-47 "elephant trunk""
>James" now that's a quality model made by the good folks at century!!!!"
>Ian " alright james, let's go to the range and test these cool things out!!!"

AT RANGE

>Ian" all right james, lets undo are belts and lube our extractors up with "gun oil"
>Ian" now all we have to do is call the range hot"
>James"oh WOW i want to be fucked harder than century arms fucks it's customers!"
>James"RANGE HOT!!!"
>Ian "Oh MY iTS SOOOO BiG.... OH OH oh HoH Ho, SPAB SPAB SPAB SPLAB SPLAB"
>James"POUND ME HARDER CENT... woW PA PAP APA PAP AP PAP, SPLUB SPLUB SPLUMB"
>Both "AWWWWWWWWWOOOO PFFFFFTTTTTT PFFFTTT PFFFFFTTTT PO POP OPO POP POP POP POP POP"
>both "BARAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP"
>James "oh wow ian i might have to lie in a ditch after that"
>Ian" it certainly wore my locking lugs down james"

Attached: 1544745686699.jpg (242x310, 16K)

At your momma's house, bitch

>that's not a very big brained repose mr. ian

Hahaha what a clusterfuck.
Sorry I asked for evidence at all.

Attached: proofs.png (680x514, 72K)

>people still tell me that Jow Forums and Jow Forums are entirely different and they actually hate each other
>one of the best gun channels on youtube is full of rightie anger because he isn't secretly a shitposting racist

So shilling for the auction house Ian has stake in is actually for the sake of revolution?

I'm moving goal posts? You're the one arguing one particular sort of racism is unacceptable on Jow Forums

>t. i love niggers so much i will defend their crimes and expect a government they control to provide stats on people they want dead

from you sheer bitterness towards whites it's not hard to tell what you are

The opinions of the posters in this thread or any one thread do not represent the entirety of Jow Forums.

"Kill the Boer" might clue us into their intentions.
reuters.com/article/ozatp-safrica-racism-20100330-idAFJOE62T0IM20100330

It doesn't matter if blacks are killing other blacks, because I'm not black. I'm white. I'm not delusional enough to think whites and blacks are equals. They don't care about me, I don't care about them. Blacks can go take care of themselves, and deal with their own problems. The problem is that they're killing whites. If there weren't any blacks in SA, these white farmers wouldn't be getting killed.

the 2016 election made Jow Forums swell like an infected abscess. Over time that fucker popped and spilled it's foul shit all over the website, Jow Forums was one of the worst ones hit.

Look at the traffic charts. A large proportion of the userbase at this point is magapede newfags. They somehow managed to make this shit website worse.

>"Jow Forumss not racist guis pls.... i love niggers so much their is one impregnating my wife as we speak!"

This argument is happening right now *because* Jow Forums and Jow Forums are entirely different (the latter predates the former).

>this many cucks defending nogs

please guys, go walk around in a black neighborhood at night, if they are as innocent and loving as you say then you should be fine

Creating Jow Forums was the worst mistake m00t ever made. Instead of being a containment board, it instead bred alt-right shitlords.

Why do people still not understand the actual meaning of that word? Are they just pretending to not know so that they can apply it to everyone they dont like? Or is it just a meaningless word whose significance only depends on context?
Why ghe fuck are you usong "shitpost" to mean "meme" when the word clearly has nothing to do with memes? Shiypost means an intentionally wrong and retarded post, like posting a "subscribe to pewdiepiw" on Jow Forums, not saying "1488 race war now!".
Fucking retards.

Not really, poor little autistic Jow Forums boogeyman poster. Most of us that dislike Ian have been here for years, we just don't like it when someone who is regularly posted and shilled here decides to become a gigantic insufferable nigger loving faggot that denies reality.

Attached: 1498228613530.png (640x640, 36K)

You want to continue that train of thought?
I wonder what's more likely:
Jow Forumstards being misinformed, or every human rights institution and NGO in the world colluding to keep the white man down

lmao

Attached: dumbass' guide to logic.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

it's happening because Jow Forums isn't a place for niggers or nigger lovers that like guns, here is a great place for that

This is all a really pathetic way of saying you have zero fucking evidence. Your claim that the government that at this point is a self-destructive pile of corruption and gibs is somehow orchestrating successful information blackout is retarded and flies in the face of almost every genocide in modern human history.

This website is rotting your brain. Get off of it.

This. If you like jerking off about your subhuman nigger pets just fuck off to r*ddit already. We don't want you low IQ nigger lovers here.

>using shitlord unironically

GIT

>you [sic] sheer bitterness towards whites
You're the one with hatred for Ian, a white man

Nevermind, I just got off the phone with the king of Amnesty International USA and he told me everything.
He said Jow Forums is right again.

>geee it's like most NGO's are owned by a certain international group of people that have a bone to pick against whites or something, wow that's so odd........

>asking for evidence about a fictitious genocide is exactly the same as wanting to frolic around the streets of Detroit with aspiring astronauts

Are blacks killing whites because they're white, assumed to be wealthy and are believed to be their "oppressors?" Or are blacks objective centrist who doesn't think of race.

you have to go back

Attached: gobacknigger.jpg (396x382, 41K)

I guess everything you believe in depends on literally the entire world being owned by Jews.
I deny the Holocaust as much as the next guy, but this is bordering on paranoid schizophrenia.
Just end it senpai.

Attached: Seppuku.jpg (767x538, 103K)

>still no evidence

He better double up tomorrow or I swear

Alternatively, if you think an exception to SHALL NOT exists for women and minorities, you belong on Jow Forums

nah, just niggers. if you don't think niggers are subhuman apes incapable of being trusted with firearms you're just fucking delusional and low IQ.

Attached: 1478258523187.jpg (526x842, 102K)

>a white man

a man that shits on his race and adopts a leftist way of thinking can't really call himself white anymore, can he jew ? kinda like how you yourself are around 80% white, but vibrantly dislike anything that traditionally has to do with Europeans. It's about state of mind and genetics rather than just genetics, i would befriend a Med that has 3-4% Turkish dna, but whole wholeheartedly loves his culture and people, while i would despise a 100% aryan nord masterrace guy that is hardcore leftist and a nigger lover

did he talk about Satanism and antifa's anti-white tactics?
Seriously, fuck that guy. Until he distances himself from his best friend who's a motherfucking evil satanist piece of shit, I have ZERO respect for Ian "The Feminist" McCullum. I don't care he has lots of guns when he supports anti-fun politics. FUck you Ian.

>it's all just a conspiracy goy

Attached: index.png (288x175, 15K)

>saved thumbnails

At least you aren't enough of a mouthbreather to throw around badly artifacted .jpgs

>I bet ian has a loose asshole

Are you referring to him insinuating that there's a large proportion of Jews who are members of NGO's? Or that Jews are hostile towards whites? I'm not familiar with the NGO's - although you can use some common sense and real world observations to formulate a general idea of what that is going to be. But Jews are most definitely hostile towards whites.
ideasanddata.wordpress.com/2018/04/24/the-jewish-question-an-empirical-examiniation/
"When asked if affirmative action policies were worth pursuing even if they resulted in fewer opportunities for Whites, the general-public said “no” by a margin of 30 points. Jews said “yes” by a margin of 9 points. Note that the general public increased its opposition to these programs when it was specified that Whites would be hurt by affirmative action and Jews actually did the opposite."

Damn, I squinted so hard I saw the ghost of Dr. Bill Pierce and he told me truth.
Thanks for your service in educating the public.

>LEL what a fucking cuck, sure the soviet hat thing is gay but everything else here is pure cuckery

Attached: tp9ru4ngsv011.jpg (2656x1620, 405K)

>muh poor injuns
>muh poor negros

it's clear ian never worked a 9-5 job in a "diverse" city and it shows

If disarming blacks has been the goal of gun control since its inception, why are you and I the only ones affected by gun control?

>I guess being skeptical about the gas chambers and ovens makes one an anti-Semite then, huh
Not necessarily, but most Holocaust deniers are extremely anti-Semitic. It's not that Ian expressed honest skepticism about the facts of the matter. It's the fact that he casually dismissed it and attempted to undermine the credibility of his opponents in a very insulting manner. It's called poisoning the well, and it shows that he's arguing in bad faith.

what?

Eh, using guilt by association because he used music from a band. I don't particularly care about Ian, he's probably doing more positive than negative when it comes to the "gun community" - it's just the whole South Africa debacle, and the disingenuity surrounding it. White people are being killed by black people, which wouldn't have otherwise happened if the blacks weren't in the Boer's homeland.

t. Ian

Attached: IMG_3946.png (595x451, 141K)

ian's like a anarco-centrist or something gay like that