ITT: Prove that you are not a blind fanboy by admitting that there is something wrong with your gun or cartridge...

ITT: Prove that you are not a blind fanboy by admitting that there is something wrong with your gun or cartridge. I'll start.

My 1911 could have a more comfortable grip.
Modern loadings of .45 ACP are weaksauce.

Attached: Lemming.jpg (750x563, 60K)

My USP could be longer.
My .45 could be .45 Super.

Current aks are too expensive
.38 special is under powered by today's standards.

The P320s reputation is damn near ruined with all of its problems.

9x19 and .380 are the same caliber.

i think you ment 9x18 there bud

>9x19 and .380 are the same caliber.
Yes, but 9x19 is cheaper and fires a heavier, faster bullet. Why would anyone pay more for a weaker cartridge?

My 10mm glock could have a better trigger.

The USP should have been 10mm

No, I didnt.
They wouldn't. 9mm is really good.

Old .45 was weak as fuck too

Convert to the holy centimeter.

It doesnt have to be, SuperVel .38 is as powerful as most Carry ammo for 9mm, even when coming out of a 1-7/8ths inch barrel.

Show me a .380 load with 500 ft lbs of energy

>measures 6 lbs and a half mile of creep even after the 25 cent polish job
it's a shame really, I don't understand how Glock gets off selling a $600 pistol with a trigger THAT bad. Could they even bother to tumble the connectors before they sell them?

the double action trigger pull on my GP100 is a tad too heavy for my liking

>Show me a .380 load with 500 ft lbs of energy
Is this some magic +p+ low mass 9mm meme laser loading?

Glock triggers don't feel nearly as bad after shooting a S&W SVDE this weekend. If all the old DAO .38 revolvers back in the 80s were that bad, Glock triggers must have been like ambrosia.

>9mm
I have to practice magdumps for self defense.

Attached: hello.jpg (480x360, 10K)

.45 acp should get an update. 1911s could be more glockish if they used less parts

I feel like they're hit or miss out of the box, I have a G17 with a stock trigger that breaks cleanly and stays on point like a laser, but my G19 stock trigger feels like a staple gun and is more prone to jerking

12 gauge is a bit too bulky and the rim and the plastic case make it a bitch in box mags.

I'm beginning to think three dot sights on all my pistols are a bad idea. The back two dots just make it harder to find that front dot under recoil.

My Rex Zero 1 has a 13 pound DA pull, which is retardly heavy imo. Your GP100 can’t be that bad.

The mag release on my Rex is also a little stiff.

Attached: image.jpg (756x856, 402K)

You putting in the competition spring?

who the fuck are you? the master of the thread? mass repliers are faggots

Didn’t plan on it. I do plan on buying an Alpha sometime later this year though, cuz that cyberpunk vibe is fucking sexy.

AKs are expensive

Attached: A new AK.jpg (4032x2103, 3.82M)

They’re only expensive when you put shit optics and dust cover rails on them.

My sig saur p220 has no rust and fires the big boy .45 like a dream

Attached: 13522671.jpg (599x450, 30K)

An idiot on 3 accounts, remarkable

I want to know why there's no decocker on the Alpha. Yeah, competition gun, I get it. But so is a Shadow, and CZ still put one on there despite still having to thumb the hammer down because lol, half cock.

i should've gone for a 1:8 barrel instead of a 1:7 for my 18" AR. i also spent way more on my first build than i should have, considering how much gun i got out of it. don't get me wrong, i still really like how it turned out, but there things i would've done differently.

The M&P 2.0 has a nice grip texture, but it's just a little too rough for carry.
I dont trust 9mm for self defense unless I have proven quality HP ammo.

>Convert to the holy centimeter.
Talk about an underloaded cartridge. Commerical 10 mm is .40 in a longer case.

>Modern loadings of .45 ACP are weaksauce.
>1" of expansions
>14.5" of penetration
>"weaksauce"
Jesus, if that's weak sauce then is 9mm the new .22lr?!?!?
>me
9mm is marginal. .357 sig is slowly dying. Those are my two favorites.

Not always true. Sig sauer 10mm is loaded to true norma spec, and lots of companies like Underwood, Corbon, and Buffalo Bore load to what is essentially 10mm +P.

Probably just because it can throw competition shooters off when they go to release the slide and end up having the slide release lever fall further than expected. As a non-competitive shooter, I agree that it would be nice to have.

Just look at this thing though.

Attached: image.jpg (640x1136, 375K)

Tfw the p320 will never outgrow being floor fired

It hurts

>this man speaks the truth

It's funny. Walther just release an actual recall for the PPS M2 for the exact same reason, and no one gives a shit at all.

sig 10mm ammo is great. Cabela's use to always have great sales on them. Now that bass pro took over you don't see them as often, and you can get cheap gift cards to buy them now either.

>>Modern loadings of .45 ACP are weaksauce.
They could be a lot hotter than they are. I expect a minimum of 900 fps out of a 5 inch barrel.

m1 carbine should have been chambered in 357 instead of trying to recreate the old Winchester centerfire cartridge in the new 30 carbine.

> no one cares about the PPS
Sig won the lotto of contracts for it's pistol. If it had been the 2022 with the drop issue, I don't think anyone would have cared.

.40 sw is pretty snappy but l still like shooting it. Also my g19 has malfunctioned more than my beretta. Maybe l was limp wristing lm not sure

My LMT MARS came with a STANAG mag that had a puke green follower. Baffling and indefensible for a gun that costs significantly more than a typical mortgage payment.
My MESA Tactical chassis is great overall but it really could be lighter without giving anything up.

>LMT MARS
Baller. I learned to be happy with just their 10.5
CQBR upper.
You got pics?

>literally not the same caliber
9x18mak is a 9.3mm bullet, noguns.

i cant get my gun pregnant and get baby guns from it

Apparently the only photo on my phone is too big. I do need to take an updated pic. Running it with Arisaka vfg and thorntail, SureFire M600 + umbi, and Trijicon MRO. Might put a Warcomp on, might get an ELCAN, not sure yet. Gun has been great in competition so far. Protip: LMT rifles often trade significantly below MSRP, particularly at Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore. Mine was $1500 with free shipping.

Attached: 1543974747249.png (607x582, 132K)

My Glock 22 is uncomfortable to shoot for extended periods of time because of shit ergonomics.

.223 doesn't have the speed or necessary weight to be as effective as .308.

Attached: 1545024165337.jpg (1600x1600, 189K)

Man, you got the full kit!
I say skip the Elcan and get the K16i though. I ran an Elcan for 2 years in local 3 gun and most everyone here prefers the K16i. German and Austrian commandos run it too, I believe.

Attached: deuce.jpg (3840x2160, 2.18M)

I've been particular so far and it's served me well. I actually don't have many guns but the ones I do have are put together exactly how I want them. The K16i looks great. I have been hemming and hawing about VPOs for a while now, and I have been seriously considering the new US Optics 1X8. It's $1000 with the mount, and I can get it for $900 with the military discount. The main reason I like the ELCAN is that it is virtually indescribable. Plus the cost has come down to about $1600 lately.

My Glock doesn't allow me the opportunity to practice clearing real malfunctions. "Setting up" malfunctions isn't the same.

I love everything about my 92a1 except for the slide mounted safety/decocker. Other than that it is most comfi.

Attached: 6C19D753-915E-452E-982A-12EF13CE4640.jpg (2176x1536, 823K)

SD9VEdoes have a shit trigger but almost all polymer triggers are shit. SD9VE has better ergos tho.

G10 or Micarta grips would be so cash money

Attached: Squad Leader II.jpg (425x392, 12K)

Eh, not a huge fan of the laminated wood-looking pattern on those. I’ve got pretty large hands and those Hogues just feel perfect when I hold the pistol. (I’m also just a slut for all things OD green)

Attached: 5EFED236-47D5-49FA-A288-42D6D4F91C7A.jpg (624x960, 76K)

HK triggers are pretty bad.
CZ polycoat finishes are the worst in its class.

Sometimes I think I should have bought a Savage scout instead of a Ruger.

the FAL is heavy as fuck
7.62 NATO has too much recoil for giggle switches

556 is the worst possible round for my use case and yet I have a gazillion ar's chambered in it, I literally feel my 9mm handguns would be more effective in self defense

Glock sights are fucking terrible and yet I have changed none of mine

>Arisaka in 30-06
Sporterized
Said it was type 99 but am suspicious
>K98
Looks like shit and half bubba'd from previous owners
No front sight(yet)

In my defence they were both 200 bucks and k98 was cheapest I could find
I'm happy with the arisaka though, just gotta fix the k98 for larping

mosins are outdated as fuck and have horrible bolts (even by the standards of 1891) and are only still used because they're common and cheaper than the alternatives. this even applies for finnshit M39's like mine, even if the barrels, triggers, and sights are better.

54r is dead as fuck for the US market. you know it's bad when surplus 54r spam cans are getting to be just as expensive per round as newly made prvi partizan ammo.

Jericho 941
>hard to find spare parts and accessories for
>heavy and long DA trigger pull
>slide sometimes hard to rack
>stupid looking rollermarkings courtesy of Magnum Research

Safety mounted on slide is fuckety as fuck. Also the slide itself is tiny, and combined with the safety on it, makes it extra not good.

Jewish 941

my 1911's trigger is too good. it lies to me about how good of a shooter i really am

Yeah. I was thinking of liberty civil defense and underwood +p+ extreme defenders.

Attached: Snapchat-1622614127.jpg (1246x762, 55K)

Attached: Snapchat-1779894092.jpg (1440x1037, 115K)

Cope

>Floor fired
Made me Kek.
But also cry.

Attached: 1539466860344.gif (283x313, 1.99M)

I thought he was referring to power.

.45 ACP +P exists.

Attached: 48359835_2056657314413671_7904200916679524352_o.jpg (1383x916, 126K)

.308 is antequated and has very poor ballistics for the price of ammo.
My AR10 is far heavier than it has any right to be.

I literally have that same one gripe about my AR-10 build. She weights about 13lbs 2oz unloaded.

Attached: Chelsea_1.jpg (3159x3024, 2.61M)

My Sig P320 has an unlikely chance of exploding since I'm too lazy to send it back to the factory. I did the flat blade replacement, but there's no guarantee

Not any of these anons nor a 9mmfag but I think we can all agree in most cases shot placement matters more than caliber unless it's an obnoxious difference.

Attached: Ellifritz_Incapacitation.png (500x319, 35K)

Glock 19 is not comfortable to grip

Most Glocks are not comfortable to grip.

Attached: 48077487_281575279375405_8729837473720434688_n.jpg (439x392, 43K)

Thats why yellow front and white/blacked out backs are a thing

They're expensive compared to psa ars but thats because ARs were lucky to make a great transition to polymer molding

Tanfoglio could stand to deburr their match guns more.
Cz is not as good as tanfoglio in the quality department.

How does tangfolio do cz but cheaper, thats what I wanna know

>glock
>perfection
Sorry fags i cant

The thing about glock is i guess they never miss

I wish the decocker on the p99 was somewhere else so it could be milled for a red dot

Changing mags on my Makarov could be easier and ammo is kinda expensive.

The finish on my AK is ugly as sin and I can't wait til it wears off completely.

my galil is a little chunky and gets awkward after carrying for a while. still love her

Attached: c2615b3b7aec5b766f3677163f9417d94d07f66d6b8d62005d7bba3132095d31_1-1.jpg (265x270, 34K)

Mosin nagant is way over priced right now

my ar sucks because 556/223 is only good for shooting children anymore
also the knot on the a2 grip is shit

And x54r is either corrosive surplus or expensive

>can’t have the hammer back while on safe.
>releasing the slide lock doesn’t reliably chamber a round; have to rack to guarantee a feed
>branding it as a Baby Eagle or anything related to the Desert Eagle is an insultingly stupid marketing tactic

Attached: spike w Jericho.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

I bought a Ruger Vaquero in .44 magnum. That in of itself should tell you I do not have any delusions of being a tier 1 operator.

>glock 19 is only comfortable grip
fixed

coyotes and other pests

IF YOU CAN'T GET THE JOB DONE WITH SIX SHOTS HERP DERP BOOMER FUDD

"One nation... UNDER GOD!"
"Adam and EVE not Adam and STEVE"

Proud III%er
USMCR 1985-1986

Attached: 1541534149885.gif (398x384, 268K)

ak optics mounting optics suck. hinged dustcover isn't durable and siderail mounts are either tall AF or interfere with field stripping.

5.45 should be 16 cents a round and saigas should be $500

.45 is kinda slow and can be embarrassing when you see the bullet in the air

>"Adam and EVE not Adam and STEVE"

Attached: Mike Pence envisions a world free of faggotry.jpg (1180x842, 71K)

I got tired of how snappy my glock 22 was so I bought a 9mm conversion barrel.

I don't know where to start

Attached: IMG_20190118_170835.jpg (2048x1152, 1.06M)

I hate that I can't put a can on my px4. Also not a big fan of the slide safety.

Lol look how mad he is about his mall ninja AK

Attached: imagine.jpg (253x199, 9K)