Noguns cringe

>When no guns fags call a Accuracy International AWM "That gun from fortnite" or "Csgo"

Attached: 1516419327671.png (400x416, 156K)

That's pretty cringe, but have you seen this?

/thread

cringier than that is people who get upset by the littlest things like what youre bitching about right now

>expecting normies to be informed

Who is the real fool here?

I publicly sperged out at a stranger for asking me I was "looking at AKs" when I was looking at pictures of various models of FN SCAR.

Attached: mfw175.png (600x450, 644K)

Beat me to it. OP is cringier than "gun gamers"

Cringe AF, that's gotta be a shop no one is really like that.

It's a AWP faggot

Co worker puts a pic of an AK74 up on his desktop wallpaper.
Me: “oh NICE what’ya think about that 5.45?”
Coworker: “—what?!! user , thats a AK47 it shoots 762 not 556!”
Me: “oh—hmm just really looks like a ak74 (it totally is, im just being polite)”
Coworker: “OMG user are you dyslexic—look (pulls out phone) thats me and my AK47

Mfw its a AKM .

Attached: BE805D41-BE22-496D-BA86-0003C56CC54C.png (702x987, 17K)

I would go ah thats a nice kalashnikov

The first time I walked into a gun store, my uneducated ass asked if the vz58 on display was a Chinese AK. I check my ego at the door now and try to educate.

as nogunz the only pistol caliber that exists for me i 9mm all others are memes
also I consider everyone who own just a semi rifle as a larper if it doesnt have auto option it is shit

Attached: 7.png (345x146, 76K)

mfw auto guns are illegal in my country
im moving to freedomland asap whats the best state for gun loving?

Attached: crying.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>Shit dawg look at dat BAR wit a upside down banana clip(Playing MOH Rising Sun) 2003, the beginning of the super wigger. That doesn't seem to be quite as bad of a problem these days, but maybe it's because I'm no longer in high school...
Anyway..
>Teacupping because they see people on TV do it
>Clip
>clip
>CLIP
>Oh shit dawg is that a russian AK?
>"It's a WASR10.."
>AW DAWG I LOVE GUNS IS DAT A COLT 45
>It's a Rock Island 1911
>AW NIGGA YOU GOT SOME OLD SCHOOL SHIT FROM LIKE THE 40S DAWG
>It's an 1888 Commission Rifle unmodified
>It's an 1896 Krag Jorgensen
>It's a 1903 Springfield

I am Europoor… :(

>best state
Wyoming

And sorry to burst your bubble but unless you have like 20k to throw at a transferable then you ain't getting a full retard

>when noguns or newguns ask me if a gun is accurate
>when noguns or newguns act offended when I tell them they cant shoot towards a house and cant seem to put two and two together
mainly because
>when noguns or newguns seem to think boolitz only travel for about 50 yards then nosedive to the ground
>mfw you can explain something to noguns and newguns several fucking times as simply as fucking possible as if you were putting it into terms for a 5 year old and they still dont understand

Attached: 1444454872093.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>clip
Went out with a group of friends to go shoot a while ago, heard this phrase at least 100 times. Im not a total autist so i didnt bother correcting them, but one of the people who kept saying it was a buddies like 45 yr old dad.

I went to buy my RI 1911 at Rural King. The guy behind the counter was an old fudd. He was not only just an asshole(because I'm not a boomer, real nice to all the old fucks), but he said "There's the gun. Clip is in there too".

My friend was with me, and he said I corrected him angrily and I was accentuating magazine and would try to say it every chance I got. What is it with farm supply store's gun shops and old fudds always behind the counter. Yet they always have the best price on AR's and AK's...

Who knows man

whoa bro, thats hella CRINGE bro... thats, like, so cringe, bro.....

>noguns cringe
As in obvious noguns making threads bitching about a gun fact nobody cares about just to show his incredible gun knowledge?

>I'm gonna buy a gun, it'll be stored at our apartment
>no
>why not?
>I just don't like guns
>I think you're being unreasonable
>*starts crying*
True story of when I tried being courteous with a roommate

just buy and dont say a thing

WOW
BASED

How do I upvote this comment, my fellow 4channelers?

Attached: 1546283228372.gif (1000x1000, 78K)