Zoomer guns

what guns do zoomers like?

Attached: incel 12o'clock.jpg (630x960, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/the-vast-majority-of-millennials-favor-gun-control-2017-10-27
stdgun.com/sko-shorty/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tactiqueer nonsense.

Attached: IMG_20180910_160715-1021x512.jpg (1021x512, 35K)

a-am I safe?

Attached: guns 2.jpg (3264x1836, 1.49M)

all of them faggot

>tacticool free floated ar's are zoomer tier

Virtual ones, real ones are too heavy and loud.

no, where are your light anti-armor capable fire arms and cannon mortar, you could need to make artillery strikes or ranged attacks against an enemy fortified position.

>take down 10/22
>poly 9/lower with compact red dot
>no iron sights ever on anything
>forgottenweapons merchandise
>rifle calibers starting with 6
pretty much the same identifiers that homos have

Attached: urt4zqkghy521.jpg (4032x1960, 656K)

Most zoomers don't have guns. If they do it's going to be at most a Mini-14 that belongs to their dad.

>glocks
>ar-15’s because it’s seen as edgy now
t. Zoomer who owns guns and is constantly asked why I don’t own either or those

what is a zoomer?

The quintessential zoomer guns:
Glock 19 or 26
Ruger LCP or S&W Bodyguard
PSA or M&P AR-15
Meme shotguns like the KSG or Shockwave
Ruger 10/22

Basically anything that's reasonably priced, black and utilitarian. Common, no frills guns for people who just want something that checks off various weapon classes (the HD shotgun, the assault rifle, the pocket pistol etc)

A-are normal 10/22's safe?

box fed shotguns

Attached: BRIBRIXIAPM5.jpg (999x749, 23K)

This, especially since anti-gunners are trying to use zoomers to disarm people, thus publicly pro-gun zoomers get stigmatized as school shooters
marketwatch.com/story/the-vast-majority-of-millennials-favor-gun-control-2017-10-27
>67% of millennials in the 2017 survey support the Second Amendment in some capacity and only 3% said they would endorse repealing it “tomorrow.” Brown said this reflects the views of many in the U.S. — including advocates for gun control, who endorse regulation rather than outright bans.
>Most Americans — 79% — support a mandatory waiting period for gun purchases, 86% support banning the sale of guns to people convicted of violent crime, and 64% support a ban on high-capacity magazines that hold more than 10 rounds.
Note: "Millennials" refers to zoomers in the article, since according to your average 45-year-old anyone under the age of 35 is a """millennial"""

Attached: 1548357664712.jpg (536x960, 27K)

Whatever the popular guns are in that PUGB game.

ar15's in general are a zoomer thing so no you are fucked. should own AKs instead. also Glocks are the zoomer gun of choice

It's a fucking .22. The receiver could be made out of cheese and it would still be safe.

Attached: Fortnite Zoomer FlossDance SNL.jpg (1412x794, 126K)

Wtf? I'm with this guy. Im in my forties and can't use a computer. What is a zoomer?

anyone born near the year 1998 and later

what is that and does it come in semi

1992, dude.

What gun is she using?

Some type of autist.

gen z is 94 to 2012

No it isn't. It's post 1996 to present. Also known as Post-Millennials.

I'd like to zoom on "her" gun if you know what I mean

I only own one AR and one Glock (10mm). I own 4 guns older than myself.
I was born in 97 and yet get called a zoomer in every thread I enter.
I grew up watching old Samurai jack, toonami, Megas XLR, and played Mechassault on the Xbox one when it first released.

Attached: EDC.jpg (2048x1152, 475K)

Mainly just fictional weapons from games.

Attached: dc21a32fe032f580aa84b04888f824735bc0d9b063c61e830d28a61aed29a741.png (1114x1200, 1.92M)

Why is having a TD 10/22 gay? I think a concealable gun that's still legal pretty much anywhere is cool.

Autistic military surplus, obscure pocket pistols, revolvers, black powder rifles, and gucci handguns such as a Benelli B76, Korths, Manurhins, etc tickle my fancy.

t. 1998

Attached: BUJ0QAr.jpg (2988x5312, 2.15M)

Weapons I know from video games, mostly
I'd say my ideal post-apocalyptic loadout would be an SKS as all-purpose rifle and a reliable 9mm handgun for self defense. Ammo widely available for both, which would be the most important factor for me

I've only ever shot hunting rifles, so can't say much about my favorite weapon to shoot

what's that rifle?

>Be my brother
>Get into guns due to me getting into guns
>Want to buy his own guns
>"I don't want the Moss590 because she looks ugly in Girls Frontline"
He's got his priorities right.

looks like Ljungman

>Gewehr 98
>No.1 MkIII*
>US M1917
>t.1996

FAMAS

I don’t know about you guys but being part of Generation [email protected] is as patrician as it gets. Our tastes are eclectic and superior to your’s and our experiences in life are much more fulfilling than your’s. I also indentify with people who share the same zodiac and bloodtype as me. We all sit around and jerk each other off about how we’re so cool for having something in common.

92 is millennials, you retard

Can you remember 9/11? Congratulations, you're young enough to be a millenial.

Don't remember it? Gen Z.

Attached: early model lawgiver.webm (640x640, 2.93M)

Cool shit

Attached: Beauty-1-SBR.jpg (1200x813, 942K)

My dream guns are a HK type semi-auto or M1A with wood furniture and a Chiappa Rhino

t. 1996

>free floated barrels are zoomer
>ar-15s are zoomer
>ar15s in general are zoomer
Why is this thread so full of absolute retards?

I want something similar for a tacticool 1911

your a zoomer, free floated system are garbage especially if they hold irons

>BuT DeY MAk It Mo AccURate

who gives a fuck about quarter difference m.o.a of accuracy on a intermediate caliber rifle

>your a zoomer
I'm 25, retard. Learn some grammar.
>free floated system are garbage especially if they hold irons
Holy shit what is this nogunz autism? Did you forget your pills this morning, Grover? Free floated handguards are superior in practically every way, that's why all modern militaries that use an AR homologated rifle have switched over to them.

Oh dear don't tell me that milk jug is full of semen

Glocks.
Literally the Apple of guns.

nice logic, I remember 9/11 on the news but I was like 3-4 years old at the time.

Some cool nazi shit

t. 1997

Like any zoomer I like AR15s, I also like 1911s, AK47s, SKS, and I guess Glocks are alright too

generation z will embrace the 17wsm. ruger 1022 in winchester super magnum when

Attached: index.jpg (212x238, 6K)

Keltec shotgun
Ruger PC carbine
CZ PCR/P07/P10C
.22 replicas of the AK, SCAR and other rifles
Tactical < 5" barrel 1911 in 9mm
SKS in plastic stock that they overpaid for.
Chiappa Rhino

>stainless barrel
>shitty light/foregrip
only places you fucked up

TD 10/22 charger/SBR is the best with a side folding stock. My stainless steel charger breaks down to 11" and fits in every small pack I own.

I didn't have the money for a real barrel and besides it's florida.
Grip is a KAC, and the light is a Streamlight HL-X. I like the grip because it fully accommodates the pressure switch.

Everything, GenZ is the generation that grew up on FPS's
As a 96'r I played Battlefield since i was 6 and while i was early to the FPS scene almost everybody in my middle school played MW2
by the time i was senior in high school everybody with a job in my group of friends already had AR-15's (this was around sandy hook and everybody was all like "they gon take my guns")
So pretty much Zoomer guns are any guns that have been in a popular video game, which is every single main stream weapon on the market
But to narrow it down, AR-15's, PCC's and WWII guns

This is correct
t. Zoomer who turned 20 last week

96 here

Attached: F85E33F0-2C42-41D1-BCA4-D7FEFAC21E82.jpg (2048x1964, 1.23M)

Gen Z goes that far back?
Are you telling me I was a zoomer all along and didn't even know it?

This is incredible.
Why hasn't this been implemented on everything yet?

Well your typical zoomer won't buy it until it comes with an mp3 player built in.

Attached: m8cw5crcmwc21.jpg (960x572, 90K)

Nice!

underrated

Oh God it's the Ben Garrison gun

>clip zone

zoomer here
>ARs but with A1 fixed stocks and at least 16" of barrel length
>Cold War guns, G3, R4, FNC, Aug are the first to come to mind
>Steyr Aug
>Some AKs, here and there
>Milsurp but thanks to Millenials, X, and baby boomers buying them and ruining them, I can't justify getting one anymore
>Not the G11 overmemed piece of trash
>Revolvers but specifically SAA's out of pure preference
>Handguns that are reliable and function and look half decent, regardless if polymer or steel, or hammer of strikerfired
>Any gun I can make with a basic workshop

idk what other zoomers want but if I'm anything to go by I think I have decent tastes. also fuck Fortnite, Minecraft is an incredibly superior game

Attached: 1548389169655.jpg (735x760, 52K)

call me when it detonates if anyone other than the owner picks it up

>posts boomer shit

fuck boomer/zoomer posting and fuck you for pushing it

>the most brown generation ever
>liking guns
I hope brown zoomers and asian zoomers buy a fuckton of guns so they don't look to bad. Anyways I don't intend to look down on them like the boomers look down on us.

Attached: millenials.png (960x720, 275K)

My gf's from '99 which puts her in gen z by some measures.
She loves my mini-14 and wheelgats.

Late 90s is technically Gen Z, although early enough that we experienced the tail end of millennialism too. I still have a memory of sitting in the cockpit pre-9/11. As others said in the thread, remember a time before 9/11 = Millenial, but I'd also say there's a distinction between early Gen Z and the Zoomers, probably revolving around "Do you remember a time before the iPhone?"

t. '97

Mossberg makes a 590 with a box mag now and Remington makes a an 870 with the same.

STD manufacturing in CT makes it's "SKO" shotgun which is a box fed semi 12 gauge with AR-15 controls, the full version is $1100, but you can get the "Other firearm" stockless version for $600, pic related.

stdgun.com/sko-shorty/

I really fucking want one but NY sucks the jew chode and I can't have one cus not LEO, I need to leave this shithole.

Attached: Standard-Manufacturing-SKO-Shorty_101036560_92_8D920539BBBAF55A.jpg (1280x1280, 59K)

Ay are fifteen

Most of the late 90s borns doesn't remember 9/11. Maybe 97, maybe. But 98 and 99 usually no. 98-99 fit into zoomers mostly, 97 harder to say.

>Mechassault
>Xbox one
It was on the xbox hueg

Attached: 1548303161882.jpg (2590x4061, 1.18M)

Based and zoomerpilled

According to pew research it's 97 and up, but 96 could be close enough for some

>modern guns are for zoomers!
>i will now only buy obscure guns so that Jow Forums accepts me

worst part is that this will work like a charm, the discord fudds are spreading their influence.

This actually, good way to divid generations

I'm an early gen z, but my family mostly bought older game consoles and stuff so I mostly grew up on GameCube, ps2, Gameboy advance, and windows xp

By this chart I classify as mix of late Millenial and early Zoomer. Although as I said, by year date I'm early Zoomer. Feel more 21yo Boomer though, predominantly listen to classic rock and prefer WWII wood & steel to Zoomer black poly

>mp3s
>actually having music saved to your device

i love it when old people try to sound hip

I want Vector to sit on me

Fellow 98 user, how much did you pay for that Ljungman?

good taste user
I would absolutely love to have a Winchester 1885 myself, heard they are solid as fuck too.
Snider-Enfield mkIII carbine and Martini Henry mk2 Carbine are joint second

Attached: 1896 BERGMANN MODEL 3.jpg (740x422, 38K)

>anything by Kel Tec
>skeletonized ARs
>anything that is like 99% polymer/synthetic/plastic
>shockwave
>takedown anything
>rifles chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor or .224 Valkyrie
>any and all Glocks
>fortnite shit

What the fuck is this abomination

>plastic baaad!
t. zoomer who changed his way of thinking so he would fit in on an anonymous website

We like full sized European handguns
t. 21 year old zoomer with a P30 in my pants

Attached: JvW1sbB.jpg (4032x3024, 3.41M)

Everything was right except the last part. I just hate excessive plastic. Wood and steel is where it's at.

>chrome barrel
But why, other than that you're good

Attached: 1547839889630m.jpg (1024x663, 73K)

Are saigas and benelli m4's still ok or should i dream of something else

Attached: 1546076232938.jpg (869x1077, 139K)

Who doesn't own an AR now? Everyone should, it's basically the gun all gun grabbers hate

I wish I could have a big scary black assault machine gun launcher too
t. yuropoor with no local club

Attached: 43352.jpg (243x207, 9K)